Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix (26236 Views)

I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
This fool didn't see where it was written that 10 people have been arrested. Barcanista I'm so sorry for you
justice isn't served when culprits are arrested but when justice is delivered.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by jomoh: 9:54pm On May 01, 2015
resty4:
Who is sanusi fooling? now that is muslim brother is elected he is trying 2 make his emirate appear tolerant of other faith.
We are watching!
Christains in kano state and other muslim dominated states know my point.

The horse, The man and his son.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by blaqoracle: 9:59pm On May 01, 2015
Uncletony:
Ewu awusa!!
the same people who caused your cowardly hero to run exile in ivory coast.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 01, 2015
resty4:
Who is sanusi fooling? now that is muslim brother is elected he is trying 2 make his emirate appear tolerant of other faith.
We are watching!

Dog
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by goodgood2(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2015
Yes, it is a waste. But then, he is from the north waste.
Eshinwaju:

exactly.... grin...every time I see him in that emir dress.....i just feel like crying... angrysuch a waste shocked
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by goodgood2(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
Tuaaah! Stay put, let me spit on you again. How can you be so gullible? Have you ever heard the name GIDEON AKALUKA? This wicked man orchestrated his killing.
michelz:
This man is a true Nigerian.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Ndkings1(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2015
resty4:
We are watching!
I get u bro...
This gesture is unusual and incongrous of the Man...i must say its first in history.. A muslim rebuilding a church its really eccentric of dem
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by BaWoahGDP: 10:56pm On May 01, 2015
this is a well needed development in our moving forward democracy and nationality. if all religious leaders especially the Islamic ones, boko haram won't see young ones to recruit
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by oloyede252(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2015
babyosisi:
So that they can burn it again Ndi ara
RECIEVE

SENSE
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by dollarlander: 11:01pm On May 01, 2015
TheIROKO:
THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE INTELLECTS LIKE SANUSI BECOME CEREMONIAL MONARCHS WHILE PEOPLE WITH FAR LESS CREDENTIALS BECOME PRESIDENTS.
WHEN WILL MERIT BE THE BASIS FOR ATTAINMENT IN THIS CRAZY SOCIETY OF OURS?

The military intervention in Nigeria politics has actually ridiculed Nigeria military in greater measure in this country, that's why no one recognises the military to be better educated than the civilian.

The world development today is based on military research work. The america department of defence started ARPANET that has become internet today. The computer technology itself started as a result of the need to apply some degree of accuracy in military.

The telephone communication began with the need for proper communication in the military and all these products became solution to better our lifes today.

The highest or the most complex technology today stems from military needs. These needs became impulse for civilian technological momentum and we are here today.

The military is better educated than civilians. The only difference is that civilians are larger in number than the educated military.

The soldier cadres, who are not well educated are the most seeing by the civilian society and those ones are designed to be disgruntled elements and brutal human being. When they are used to correct the anomalies in the civilian populace we see all the components of military as if that's who they are.

Actually, HRH Sanusi Mohammed II of kano might be well educated and speaks good English but My General BUHARI is highly learnered General in his own right.

If you know what it takes to become a General you will respect the personality of BUHARI.

Just like its difficult for an average south Western to believe an average northern is an educated fellow, because he is used to seeing the malams and the abokis who push dirty trucks and you beg for money on the street. To him that's an average northern. So if he hears HRH Sanusi speaks English it sounds strange to hear such from the northern man.

The is the same when Nigerians are looking at the military. They see them as ordinary AK47 carrier.

There is a serious need for national orientation in this country.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by leonprince: 11:23pm On May 01, 2015
resty4:
We are watching!
ma brother atleast he has done something congratulate him first. I'm a christain in the north all ma life in the north no moslim leader has done this. So be happy first it might be the begining of tolerance among faith bt I'm not saying we should drop our guard bt atleast a seed of tolerance has been planted.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Darlduchi: 11:29pm On May 01, 2015
The Terrorist should bring back the head and life of Gideon Akaluka, who's head he beheaded on the street of Kano

shammah1:
Will he also bring back the life of the innocent pastor's daughter who was killed by the muslims in Kano?
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by ojimbo(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2015
Religion : cancer of the world
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nobody: 12:25am On May 02, 2015
ojimbo:

Now you know why Aliens will never share their tech with us grin grin
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nehemiah(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2015
Foolish people and their silly comments, especially the gullible Yoruba muslims.
Was the post about Sanusi lamido or about an innocent girl that was murdered by fanatical Northern muslim youths? Sanusi ordering a rebuild of the burnt church does not justify their evil actions if the perpetrators are let off after awhile. Rebuilding the church does not ensure justice if such fanatics are not PROPERLY brought to book and further evil acts stopped.

I have also said this, though I'm half one of these tribes: the so called 3 major tribes are the problems of this country, espcially the hausa-fulani... Drawing Nigeria backwards with their most primitive life style since... Uthoman dan fodio era
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nobody: 2:12am On May 02, 2015
ojimbo:
the worst of the worst my brother!
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by michelz: 5:46am On May 02, 2015
goodgood2:
Tuaaah! Stay put, let me spit on you again. How can you be so gullible? Have you ever heard the name GIDEON AKALUKA? This wicked man orchestrated his killing.
I don't care! Just get the hell out of my quote button and go get some home training if you can't air your view without insults..
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by goodgood2(m): 5:50am On May 02, 2015
Son, why are you angry? Home training would help you a lot here. Get it asap.
michelz:
I don't care! Just get the hell out of my quote button and go get some home training if you can't air your view without insults..
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by asamaigho(m): 5:51am On May 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:

This fool didn't see where it was written that 10 people have been arrested.
Barcanista I'm so sorry for you

u are d bigger fool,cos arresting people that will be freed in no distant time does not amount to true justice.
if they were serious these arsonists would have been charged to court cos the mayhem they caused happened months ago so y keeping them on police custody for dat long without trial?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Uncletony(m): 6:28am On May 02, 2015
blaqoracle:

Who is dis one?!..hian!...NL abeg we need clean up very urgent
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by agitator: 6:30am On May 02, 2015
olu77:

So it's better in your opinion to leave it as it is until the poor members of the church are forced to contribute money to rebuild it?

He is instructing the LGA Chairman to rebuild the church, is the LGA Chairman now his employee?
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Yeeyo: 7:17am On May 02, 2015
We didn ask 4 ur help. Afta burned d church by ur boys. Go n continiuo wit d fundin of ur organisatn boko haram..
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by ibrokola(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2015
resty4:
We are watching!
Receive sense!
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by yollychika(f): 10:13am On May 02, 2015
Dis man get plenty action!!! kiss
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Manir9ja: 11:34am On May 02, 2015
frankyychiji:
Taaa...pretender! Bloody pretender!! Rebuild and organize your bh army once again to hail fire on innocent worshippers. Mtcheew.
you such a dummy.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Manir9ja: 11:37am On May 02, 2015
shammah1:
Will he also bring back the life of the innocent pastor's daughter who was killed by the muslims in Kano?
did Jonathan brought back the lives of innocent people killed by BH? Grow up mate, your brain is dead.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by shammah1(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2015
The northern leaders are responsible for all the evil been orchestrated by the terrorist group Boko Haram. God will soon expose all of them
Manir9ja:
did Jonathan brought back the lives of innocent people killed by BH? Grow up mate, your brain is dead.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Uncletony(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2015
blaqoracle:

& who dis jobless almajiri?!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by frankyychiji(f): 7:05pm On May 02, 2015
Manir9ja:
you such a dummy.
You are an imbecilic Nigerian.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by kennie1312: 7:19pm On May 02, 2015
How can u be this stupid?
frankyychiji:
Taaa...pretender! Bloody pretender!! Rebuild and organize your bh army once again to hail fire on innocent worshippers. Mtcheew.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by frankyychiji(f): 8:41pm On May 02, 2015
kennie1312:
How can u be this stupid?
To a fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators’ Allowances Nine Times Higher Than Basic Pay....punch Newspaper / Buhari’s N10trillion Loan Request: My Colleagues Shocked Me – Ndume / John Fashanu Enters Race For Sun City Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.