Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time (2223 Views)

Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / Top 10 Dating Site For Seekers / 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 01, 2015
Before thinking about that pretty lady and how to impress her, you should remember that it all starts with the ask out. Most men are confident when it comes to sports and work, but when it comes to women, they are no better than Charlie Chaplin in one of his movies. Asking out a woman is an art and only a few have mastered it.

1>>>DRAW THE LINE
Many men make the mistake of coming on too strong as they cross over the fine line of flirting and just
downright making a sexual pass. Asking out should be done in a smooth and friendly manner, making a woman laugh by cracking a few jokes is a nice way, that will make her comfortable and set up a good platform to ask out a woman. The biggest advantage with being friendly and funny is that, in case she rejects you will at least be able to save face.

2>>>KEEP OUT THE WORK
One of the biggest mistakes that most men from most men is to talk about work. Women are not interested as to how hard they work or how badly they need to slog at work place. They are only interested in men who can keep them happy and interested, and for this reason it is
very important not to talk about work on their dates.

3>>>CELL PHONE AWAY
Possibly one of the most basic dating tips that every man should remember is that every woman dislike cell phones and numerous business phone calls. When you are out of work, the main focus should always be on the woman and not on your
work calls. Woman love getting attention and phone calls and messages can be a major turn off for any woman who is interested.

4>>>LOCATION MATTERS
Even though few men can make some of the most boring places seem like a dating heaven, most men can’t. Which is why it is very important to choose your location for a first date wisely. This is one of the most
common dating tips that everyone offers, but they fail to specify what exactly to look for. Always go for a place that will make you feel like love is in the air, only when you feel the romantic ambiance, will you be
able to set up a good stage for a first date.

5>>>TALK SENSE
The most important thing about any date is the conversation which many seem to goof up. Do not ask her about her hobbies or interests, this gives women the feel that your taking an interview rather than
trying to spend some romantic time. The best way to start a conversation is to start talking about some silly or goofy experience you had in your life, this little touch of humor and plain goofiness not only relaxes the women, but it also takes you down from the list of potential sexual predators.

6>>>Bon Appetite
Perhaps one of the crucial dating tips that many miss out is about the food that you eat. You can be as hungry as a lion, but you should always offer the woman to order
first and base your order accordingly. One mistake that many men make is to dive into ordering, this makes the woman feel unequal and can be a major turn off. Also ordering to balance out your dates order or as per your dates choice can give her a good sense of mannerism, as your can save the gluttony for a later time.

7>>>KEEP TALKING
Something that many men fail to realize is the fact that women hate men who talk too much. It is very important to be a good listener as listening to your dates words, may just end up leading the way to her
heart. If your date is feeling uncomfortable to talk, or taking time to open up, then start talking about small things or use the
cliched conversation openers to open her up.
8>>>AFTER EFFECT
So your dinner is over, your conversation is going well, what next? You can’t sit in a restaurant forever, and it is times like these that demand a good old fashioned
walk, which is why it is a good option to choose a restaurant in a safe and beautiful neighborhood, where you can take one of the most romantic walks to add on to
your evening.

9>>> FLY ME HOME
If you have had one of the best dates in your life and expecting to score by the end off the night, then forget it. Most relationships that start with sex always end in disasters. Try not to get too physical on the first date and if possible be as platonic as possible. This makes the women feel safe and sets the best stage for the final point.

10>>> KEEP THEM ASKING
The most important rule in the world of dating tips is always keep them asking for more, it is very crucial to remember that relationships that start with less physical contact end up lasting longer than relationships that start with sex. Dont focus on how to get into their pants, but always keep your main focus on how to come
close, without much physical contact, that will make them feel like your about to kiss them. Always go 80% of the way and allow
them to make the rest 20%, this way it wont be too imposing on the woman and you will find out how interested they are. This is also the best way to keep them asking for MORE wink

original source>>> http://www.buzzsouthafrica.com/dating-tips-for-men/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by jamex93(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2015
grin grin
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 01, 2015
Most people have been making the headlines with top 10 list of this or that
That reminds me, what happened to our man of list? Daviyjones?
Maybe he's on maternal leave grin

cc: kingtom
stephenqueen
alberto2k
ipledge
lordhugo
dharay88
2dice
thronekid
sinaj
prettythicksme
fabdedon
falconey
Lala247
kinglekan
chiam55
farano baby
lalasticlala
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by sinaj(f): 6:15pm On May 01, 2015
booked
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by agarawu23(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2015
OK o
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Brymo: 6:25pm On May 01, 2015
dating has now become a do or die affair in ObJ's voice.
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by vizkiz: 6:32pm On May 01, 2015
ok
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2015
Godvilla:
Before thinking about that pretty lady and how to impress her, you should remember that it all starts with the ask out. Most men are confident when it comes to sports and work, but when it comes to women, they are no better than Charlie Chaplin in one of his movies. Asking out a woman is an art and only a few have mastered it.

1>>>DRAW THE LINE
Many men make the mistake of coming on too strong as they cross over the fine line of flirting and just
downright making a sexual pass. Asking out should be done in a smooth and friendly manner, making a woman laugh by cracking a few jokes is a nice way, that will make her comfortable and set up a good platform to ask out a woman. The biggest advantage with being friendly and funny is that, in case she rejects you will at least be able to save face.

2>>>KEEP OUT THE WORK
One of the biggest mistakes that most men from most men is to talk about work. Women are not interested as to how hard they work or how badly they need to slog at ....
Always Always post the source to your lists. . . A newbie reading this would think you were smart to come up with this all by yourself, not knowing that in actuality, you have the IQ of a small stone. . . _Idiot.

www.buzzsouthafrica.com/dating-tips-for-men/

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:

Always Always post the source to your lists. . . A newbie reading this would think you were smart to come up with this all by yourself, not knowing that in actuality, you have the IQ of a small stone. . . _Idiot.

Busted grin grin grin
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:

oops sorry i 4got, now can u do me a favour and swerve to the caves where premetives like u belong>>>> _castrated magot
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by kinglekan: 6:50pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 01, 2015
Godvilla:
oops sorry i 4got, now can u do me a favour and swerve to the caves where premetives like u belong>>>> _castrated magot
Before you quote me next time, it is very imperative that you learn how to spell.

It's primitives, and not premetives. Maggot, and not magot.

Your dumb ass was busted. Eat the humble pie and log the fvck out. Defending your actions in this instance, is a no no.

Fvcking idiotic plagiarist.
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
Before you quote me next time, it is very imperative that you learn how to spell.

Your dumb ass was busted. Eat the humble pie and log the fvck out. Defending your actions in this instance, is a no no.

Lo and behold u fell in my trap grin
U actually think i dnt knw? iv studied u 4 a very long and i know how to arouse the kidult in u and ur numerous anonymous minikers!
I still have ur results in my stables, just waiting 4 the appropiate time to dish out the sour food uv been preserving 4 pitiable self.
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 01, 2015
Godvilla:
U actually think i dnt knw? iv studied u 4 a very long tnd i know how to arouse the kidult in ur and ur numerous anonymous minikers!
I still have ur results in my stables, just waiting 4 the appropiate time to dish out the sour food uv been preserving 4 pitiable self.
Numerous anonymous monikers?

Pls Pls. Don't expose me. undecided

Fvcking imbecilic agglomeration of _shit encrusted pig intestines. . . Am I supposed to be impressed, or scared by your "results"?

You're a fool.
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by falconey(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
if this doesn't hit frontpage I will not quit masturbation.
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
Numerous anonymous monikers?

Pls Pls. Don't expose me. undecided

Fvcking imbecilic agglomeration of _shit encrusted pig intestines. . . Am I supposed to be impressed, or scared by your "results"?

You're a fool.

I cannot help but laugh out loud when mentally derenched person like you tries to impress himself grin
Its amusing to think ur quote will make me miss out on my timing
PS: I dont threaten people, i giv them prior notice before clamping down on them.

X-GRAVITY®
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
falconey:
LOL grin
Cant u see a programmed android hovering over this thread trying to cause mayhem?
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 01, 2015
Godvilla:
I cannot help but laugh out loud when mentally derenched person of ur type try to impress himself grin
Its amusing to think ur quote will make me miss out on my timing
PS: I dont threaten people, i giv them prior notice before clamping down on them.

X-GRAVITY®
You're a fvcktard.

Clamp down on your brain. It needs resuscitation.
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by McEwen(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2015
falconey:
for real? angry
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
You're a fvcktard.

Clamp down on your brain. It needs resuscitation.

Ur absence in Yaba left has been subsequentially noted
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 01, 2015
falconey:

Say goodbye to your lil friend angry
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Moana(f): 7:45pm On May 01, 2015
11. Never make the mistake of not buying her shawarma and recharge card. Women want to know if you are a provider or not, this is something you should prove from the very same day you meet. grin

Ifa strike your yansh if you dare quote me angry
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by McEwen(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2015
resting...
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by funlord(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2015
grin egbon? As dem don open your anus like ekiti rigging tape so, the honourable thing for you to do na to just take style log out quietly! Form like say your battery die? GTFOH!
Godvilla:
U actually think i dnt knw? iv studied u 4 a very long and i know how to arouse the kidult in u and ur numerous anonymous minikers!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 01, 2015
funlord:
grin egbon? As dem don open your anus like ekiti rigging tape so, the honourable thing for you to do na to just take style log out quietly! Form like say your battery die? GTFOH!
Do yourself the favour of exiting this world in grand style

1 Like

Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:

Buhahahah*! Dude, that was mean.
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 01, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Buhahahah*! Dude, that was mean.
Yo, chairman. You just disappear.
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:05am On May 02, 2015
Blackett:
Yo, chairman. You just disappear.

For a while, bro.
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by Nobody: 12:08am On May 02, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

For a while, bro.
Welcome back.
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by mirexxx(f): 12:18am On May 02, 2015
gringringrin
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2015
Blackett:
Welcome back.

Thanks, nigga. Happy sunday.
Re: Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time by benuejosh: 11:39am On May 03, 2015
Time wasting. I meet you on the road, then, how far how far, you understand abi. Okay. Oya straight to the matter. Don't have time for dating

(1) (Reply)

Single Laaaaadies, Be Wise, This Is True (picture) / Please Welcome A New Nairalander / This Shows That Konji No Be Bastard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.