Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM (4561 Views)

Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Ait Buhari's Ducumentary- Fact Not Fiction by Elder Ogunbiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by ManUtdholic: 7:31pm On May 01, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Typin response...
Wen he go reach ur turn to blow ursef up nw?
Abi shekau still dey keep you for a greater assignment
We need to be free of ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 01, 2015
boman2014:
3 silly goats
1) Temitemi1
2) Babaonechance
3) Barcanista
That's makes u....d one and only silly pig..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by TunjiMsp: 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
Firefire:
Bad company corrupts good manners. I pity the END of Buhary undecided
so you agree that buhari has good manners
Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 01, 2015
ki02020:
Ok fine he lied.....does change the fact that is the president elect.... that you wake up everyday feeling sad about another man success is really a bad thing give it up
Please speak some senses into their thick skulls! Buhari this, buhari that, the man is even yet to be sworn in. As if their Nairaland opinions really matters undecided

He will rule you people for the Next four years and the best u Can do is to rant online tongue

The earlier you'all realize that the better for you.

Rubbish angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 01, 2015
Buhari didnt start the art of lying and science of Amnesia today. This is a man who is experienced in lying. Remember that this same Buhari said his ceriticate is with the secretary of military board, then weeks after, he released a doctored "Oluwole" statement of result with him wearing a nomad cap ? This is the same Buhari, so I am not surprise.

From May 29, we MUST guard and protect our democracy and our human right; Cos if we give this #babaonechance a breathing space, he will import ISIS and implement sharia alongside Decree 2 of 1984.

Say no to #BabaOneChance and his Cabal from Bourdillon.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by zicoraads: 7:59pm On May 01, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Please speak some senses into their thick skulls! Buhari this, buhari that, the man is even yet to be sworn in. As if their Nairaland opinions really matters undecided

He will rule you people for the Next four years and the best u Can do is to rant online tongue

The earlier you'all realize that the better for you.

Rubbish angry
Why are you getting angry? When this is just the tip of the iceberg undecided

Y'all ain't seen nothing yet. This journey is just starting. Better learn how to live with the criticism. You and your co-travellers.
Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Chimezie250(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin grin this opposition go hot, APC prepare no more propaganda

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by KingIU(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2015
I can't say anything yet until he stays one month in office
Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Ezemust: 8:06pm On May 01, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

And are you any different? What exactly are doing now?
come again.better still u speak french.i will understand better
Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Ezemust: 8:07pm On May 01, 2015
boman2014:
you see ursef. Any one that criticised GEJ is yoruba?
u guys are nt criticising gej.u are insulting
Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
If Buhari says he is not aware of the Ban on AIT from covering him and he is only coming to say this after 5 days, it means he has started sleeping even before getting to the job..chai

Now if you ask me I think mr Buhari is lying, he is just trying to cover his face having gotten the backlash from Nigerians.

VOM
Na which type of calendar u dey use?
Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2015
Ezemust:
come again.better still u speak french.i will understand better

Here I am again, this time speaking pidgin, "a won know wai your kettle dey call pot black?"

You get it now! grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Etruth: 9:16pm On May 01, 2015
Typical TANoids....always grasping at straws. The ability of PDP to wallow in mediocrity and dwell on inconsequentials is legendary. I jus dey sorry for una. GEJ's loss at the polls has caused you guys monumental psychological heartache you might never recover from. Even Rufai Alkali confessed a lot of TANoids landed in hospitals and psychiatric homes before Jega announced Sokoto and Borno results. Its over a month now, and you guys have still not let up. The question is 'how long are the TANoids going to keep crying' ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
If Buhari says he is not aware of the Ban on AIT from covering him and he is only coming to say this after 5 days, it means he has started sleeping even before getting to the job..chai

Now if you ask me I think mr Buhari is lying, he is just trying to cover his face having gotten the backlash from Nigerians.

VOM

Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Ezemust: 10:12pm On May 01, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Here I am again, this time speaking pidgin, "a won know wai your kettle dey call pot black?"

You get it now! grin
Allah ya temekemu
Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by goodgood2(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2015
Leave barcanista alone. Your boss lied and has been lying on a daily basis. We're alREADY tired of his lies. However, we're READY for him. #BabaOneChance
boman2014:

i like u b4 but u just allow sentiment to cloud your mind.
Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by omolami: 11:20pm On May 01, 2015
Buhari alias babaonechance the gratest lier Nigerian ever had. He thinks Nigerians are gullible to believe his lies on AIT. The man even wants us to believe he has integrity when he actually has none. Imagine him romancing people like Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Timi sylva, Goje, Ndume, etc and still want to claim mr integrity. Show me your friend and i will tell yu who yu are. Buhari same theif whith all named above

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2015
ManUtdholic:
Wen he go reach ur turn to blow ursef up nw? Abi shekau still dey keep you for a greater assignment We need to be free of ur stupidity
Look atew...

Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by M4gunners: 7:03am On May 02, 2015
Don't tell me this is true! Baba i use baba God beg you no fall our hand oh.
Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Nobody: 7:11am On May 02, 2015
The tragedy is that at a ripe age of 73, baba is unrepentantly vindictive.
Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by mistabiola: 7:15am On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari lied jare. How can he say he wasn't aware? Anyway, he can continue to deceive himself that's his business. I guarantee him that we will not fold arms and allow him introduce the infamous decree 2.

He never lied, he said ''he became aware of the matter after the public uproar''. Don't try to paint him bad to sooth your beneficiaries.

Re: BREAKING NEWS; On AIT,Buhari Lied..VOM by Nobody: 7:28am On May 02, 2015
mistabiola:

He never lied, he said ''he became aware of the matter after the public uproar''. Don't try to paint him bad to sooth your beneficiaries.
And you think Nigerians will believe him? Buhari should not attempt to take us 4 a ride!

Good morning btw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Attacks School In Yobe(Graphic Pic) / Enemies Of Nigeria Also Known As The CABAL (A Profile)- Sahara Reporters 2010 / President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.