Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,642 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Danger Of Friendship - Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Danger Of Friendship - Relationship (512 Views)

What Is The Basis Of Friendship? / After Four Good Years Of Friendship!!! / Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Friendship - Relationship by syfurian: 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
Love is a very complicated thing because it requires two people,
two individuals who are usually as different as they are similar...

Love itself is not something that exists outside the people who feel that they are in love. If that were the case, then every time one person fell in love with another, the other would automaticaly fall in love…

I really wish it were that simple, but believe me when I tell you it isn’t.

Just because you feel a certain way about a person does not guarantee that the person will or can feel the s....................... continue reading http://www.syfur.org/2014/08/the-danger-of-friendship-relationship_15.html

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways You Can Ignite The S*xual Passion In Your Spouse / The Advantage Of Being Beautiful (in Nigeria) Is? / Does She Still Love U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.