Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? (1081 Views)

NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This / Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? / See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? by Bongi4luv(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2015
Guys what happens after may 29?
Re: Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 01, 2015
ur still hoping on sure-P wen u guys voted GEJ out

I pity ur life

2 Likes

Re: Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? by Bongi4luv(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2015
Point of correction, never voted for the opposition.....pls let's be mindful of what we post here.N
o abusive language..........
Re: Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? by psucc(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2015
Not sure of its continuity. There may be total deviation or outright scrapping of the scheme. I may be wrong though.
Re: Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? by ruqoyah26(f): 8:53pm On May 01, 2015
watching!!!! hand cross
Re: Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? by Edokpia: 8:54pm On May 01, 2015
Why worry it is not an illegal programme, in short the sum of 21 billion has been budgeted and approved for surep for this fiscal year 2015.
Re: Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? by Bongi4luv(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2015
Well guys,Time will tell...........Hoping for the best..
Re: Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? by Obeenah(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2015
I was once interviewed for the sure GIS @ UBA marina. Scaled tru the test which was less strainous compared to the regular interview process. Collected all my credentials said they would get bck to me. Weeks past. I got in contact with the HR lady at the time this Was 2013 she said they'd contact. Till today I no hear from them. Friends who got lucky and actually started work with other participating companies complained of no pay on the job even though there was a stipend attached. Thank God I've moved on from there.

2 Likes

Re: Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? by dele1727: 12:46pm On May 02, 2015
Sure-p may have some hitches soon,

Sure-p stands for subsidy reinvestment program, which according to GEJ's administration was meant to put the remaining money for the partial subsidy of petrol to help the economy by creating internship and capital projects...so Sure-p is from subsidy...

But now that the same Gej has removed subsidy by not budgeting for it in the first place,and commited the blunder his govt is known for by still budgeting for sure-p when there is no subsidy ...he is playing the good guy..( He paid kerosene subsidy for six years and it was not in the budget, an impeachable conduct yet we still bought it at the market price not the #50)

But leaves the buhari adminstration no choice than to scrap Sure-p...

Please understand this ...without subsidy there can never be sure-p
Re: Will Sure P Continue After This Present Administration? by Edokpia: 4:54pm On May 02, 2015
dele1727:
Sure-p may have some hitches soon,

Sure-p stands for subsidy reinvestment program, which according to GEJ's administration was meant to put the remaining money for the partial subsidy of petrol to help the economy by creating internship and capital projects...so Sure-p is from subsidy...

But now that the same Gej has removed subsidy by not budgeting for it in the first place,and commited the blunder his govt is known for by still budgeting for sure-p when there is no subsidy ...he is playing the good guy..( He paid kerosene subsidy for six years and it was not in the budget, an impeachable conduct yet we still bought it at the market price not the #50)

But leaves the buhari adminstration no choice than to scrap Sure-p...

Please understand this ...without subsidy there can never be sure-p
. Is that your understanding of surep.Note that total removal of fuel subsidy implies increase revenue to finance surep programmes and the more gov subsidise fuel the less revenue to invest on surep programmes.

(1) (Reply)

Exxon MOBIL Recruits For Several Positions / Job Opportunity In Abuja / Job Vacancies/recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.