Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This (16318 Views)

2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by seunla84: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2017
NRC Recruit: Are we going to continue like this

The recruitment exercise conducted on Thursday, 6th of April, 2017 is just another demonstration of Government incompetency. But one will wonder that despite similar event that had happened in the recent past with NIS , we still have not learnt.
NRC called for Aptitude test ov er jobs advertisement that they have posted for more than six month ago, and still conducted the test woefully. Does that mean six months is not enough for them to prepare?
You know the number of applicants you invited for the test in each zone. Take for instance, Ibadan District that host south west zone only has exam hall with capacity for just 50 candidates. And we had more than seven thousand crowd at the venue for both the invited and gatecrashers.
Now tell me how you intend to conduct such an exam that was scheduled for just one day successfully. It only took God’s grace for another trajedy to have been averted. Though a little number of casualties were also recorded. Should we say Nigerian youth are so unfortunate to have been created in a country such as this?

15 Likes

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by maxwell767(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmm....

If u ask me, Na who I go ask, the matter Wey we see so, e heavy for mouth..... lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by tstx(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2017
This is Nigeria for Christ sake... a failed state.... Of course we are going to continue like this...

and yes, we the Nigerian youths are so unfortunate to have been sent down here by the creator

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by mancityguy: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Blame PDP and Gooduck For this

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by xynerise: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Yes, as far as it is Nigeria
Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by augustov1(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Blame Buhari and his Gang

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by tahir01(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2017
a
Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by Zi: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Every facet of the country is in total collapse, total breakdown, total mess.
Therefore, Nigeria needs TOTAL overhaul.
Patch patch no dey last. e no dey work. We need to be recolonized!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by Philinho(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2017
APA is a kangaroo government. putting d interest of their own family n friends b4 d populace. always hijacking employments

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by pat077: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Even the test self na formality... ..

3 Likes

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by emesv26(m): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2017
[size=16pt]Hard to say cry Another way of scam cry[/size]
Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by Awho(m): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2017
Nigeria rail way corporation or what
Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2017
The whole thing will end on slots for the high profile politicians. The exercise was to confuse the gullible

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by koxi: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2017
Which way Nigeria...?
Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by vicoloni(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2017
Aiye Lord Lugard yen o ni da. He's a Sir Werey!
Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2017
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2017
Enjoy the change

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by overall90: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2017
You mean 7000 turned out in Ibadan alone shocked
Who remembers the late 1990s and early 2000s when railway employees used to be the butt by Nigerian comedians.

3 Likes

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by pweshboi(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2017
This government agencies and parastertals have subjected the ever vibrant and ready to work Nigerian youths to ridicule... It's such a shame that if nothing is done about this show of shame called interviews and exams while some people will just be home and sent employment letters. I weep for my dear country, it's such a shame and heartbreaking experience that we have these set of people governing us today.

8 Likes

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by agadasunday(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2017
I was among those that attend Idu Station Abuja we are more than 6,000 pole with just hall of 65 ppl sha I don't know if pole may through even today standing on gugue . I don't know if they will work with the exam.

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by hucienda: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2017
Restructure the country.

Where Nigeria to be an engine, she's hardly performing at 1% efficiency.

3 Likes

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by NNVanguard(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2017
Its unfortunate that our political leaders have refused to think with their brains. But do we blame them, when they are over 60 years in age?

That's why in the New Nigeria Vanguard we are advocating and working towards getting the best hands to pilot the affairs of this nation. And this lies in the hands of the Nigerian youths.

Join us

4 Likes

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by joepentwo(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2017
things wil neva change in ds con3...

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by Yusuf4: 7:49am On Apr 07, 2017
mancityguy:
Blame PDP and Gooduck For this
You're wrong and biase.
Why must we blame Jonathan on everything.
it all started from the military, down to Obasanjo regime. to me OBJ killed this Country. He's the cause of all our travails.
We hope and pray Buhari do well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by BrutusOj(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2017
When it's a low key job, they will invite millions of Nigerians to go struggle and kill themselves through stampede.When it's the big job, they will select the highly connected straight, check out the number of people invited for the DSS course of NN, just 25 per state. Till date nothing has happened to the FIRS recruitment of last year, some agencies will never even advertise talk more of inviting people for interview.

10 Likes

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by engrjacuzzi: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2017
in our time when NRC did recruitment, it wasn't that bad, in fact, the process was very transparent and I can say that we weren't up to the figures speculated. for those of you that did the aptitude test, wish u d best of luck.

6 Likes

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by obembet(f): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Its only a failure that depends on Government...

Because all our leaders are failure

Nigeria has Been lead by many failure including the present government

Therefore, its only a fool that will believe the excuse of failure

So if you allow the failure leader to fool you in a failure country... Then you are a......

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by Daveed4Jesus(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Once Nigerian Peace Corps is assented to, it will take care of over 90percent of jobless youths scattered across Nigeria. #IstandwithNPC, #IstandwithAmb.Dr.DicksonAkor.

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by Henrypraise: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2017
let me tell u wat will happen: d recruiting has bin don, d relatives of d high n mighty who owns a degree in sociology will be employed as lead engineer, in 20 - 30yrs time, d generation of youth will look wit nostalgia to dis year(2017) n say: d golden years of Nigeria wen we had rail system, de will blame d govt or past govt n den start d whole process of corruption mantra, recruitment n et all, n in 20-30 years again, same tin happens....

8 Likes

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by Icon4s(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Too bad.

seunla84,
I remember such similar incidences even as far back as 2005 when i was still job hunting.
We were sprayed peppered water during a first bank test at Unilag.

We were whipped with horse whips during ecobank somewhere at VI.

We went for one UBA test somewhere in Yaba and the test could not hold bc those who gate crashed were far more than those invited.

The Only companies that know how to organise aptitude tests are the Oil and Gas companies. Some even serve you tea.

I even eat buffets during my Shell interview.

No pain no gain. The hustle is real.

You will one day remember that event as 'one of those days' just like as i am recounting now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by alex81(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2017
this country is just a hot pot of beans!

2 Likes

Re: NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This by nnamdibig(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2017
Just like you said, Nigerian youths are very unfortunate...... there fathers and grand fathers has failed them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Almighty 'can We Meet You?' Question. / Whytecleon Ltd Calling / The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.