Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Shouldd I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Shouldd I Do (1203 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shouldd I Do by happyjuliet(f): 9:30pm On May 01, 2015
My best Frd has being in Love with me way Back 2009 till up 2 dis moment, Plz what should I do? Even @ den I dated one of his frd (Not really close) which he his aware of yet in kept on saying he loves Me, even up till dis moment...I just took him has a frd yet he kept saying d same tin all over and over again, any Advise Plzzzzzzzz?
Re: What Shouldd I Do by buygala(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2015
*checks op's pishure shocked

... runs screaming out of thread embarassed

THIS THREAD HAS JUST PROVED TO ME THAT LOVE IS BLIND AND CONQUERS ALL THINGS embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Shouldd I Do by jaybee3(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2015
happyjuliet:
My best Frd has being in Love with me way Back 2009 till up 2 dis moment, Plz what should I do? Even @ den I dated one of his frd (Not really close) which he his aware of yet in kept on saying he loves Me, even up till dis moment...I just took him has a frd yet he kept saying d same tin all over and over again, any Advise Plzzzzzzzz?
Forget about him and date me tongue tongue

On the more serious note, you can't date someone out of pity so it's better not to ruin your friendship with him
Re: What Shouldd I Do by Basildvalour(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2015
Do you love him
If yes, then why not give love a chance
Re: What Shouldd I Do by happyjuliet(f): 9:41pm On May 01, 2015
Do you love him

If yes, then why not give love a chance[/quote]

Nop I don't love him
Re: What Shouldd I Do by 2dice(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2015
We guys dey fuckup...5years on Bestfriendzone..Haba
Op wicked

1 Like

Re: What Shouldd I Do by happyjuliet(f): 10:00pm On May 01, 2015
Op wicked

I am not Wicked....Don't judge a book by his cover Mr. U don't have a right 2 call me dat.
Re: What Shouldd I Do by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 01, 2015
cant understand what the op is trying to say. Pls type Yoruba
Re: What Shouldd I Do by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 01, 2015
happyjuliet:
Op wicked

I am not Wicked....Don't judge a book by his cover Mr. U don't have a right 2 call me dat.

Do u not know how to quote people?
Re: What Shouldd I Do by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 01, 2015
buygala:
*checks op's pishure shocked

... runs screaming out of thread embarassed

THIS THREAD HAS JUST PROVED TO ME THAT LOVE IS BLIND AND CONQUERS ALL THINGS embarassed
What's this ugly mofo on about?

I also checked your display picture and for the life of me, you look like an escaped Ghanaian refugee. If you were dressed up as a woman, "ugly" would be an understatement to describe you.

Therefore, shut the fvck up. I'm sure you have a girlfriend who "loves" you, as burnt as you are. I'm guessing her own love is blind, deaf and dumb, and not only can it conquer all things, it can rule the world.

Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: What Shouldd I Do by buygala(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
What's this ugly mofo talking about?

I also checked your display picture and for the life of me, you look like an escaped Ghanian refugee. If you were dressed up as a woman, ugly would be an understatement to describe you.

Therefore, shut the fvck up. I'm sure you have a girlfriend who "loves" you, as burnt as you are. I'm guessing her own love is blind, deaf and dumb, and can rule the world.

Nonsense.

Thanks for stopping by and making a fool of yourself smiley

Your existence has been duly taken note of grin
Re: What Shouldd I Do by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 01, 2015
My money is on blackettt

@Op. Tell him not to ruin your friendship. Tell him the truth that you no feeling other than friendship for him. You dnt date someone out of pity.
Re: What Shouldd I Do by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 01, 2015
buygala:

Thanks for stopping by and making a fool of yourself smiley

Your existence has been duly taken note of grin
What better fool is there than a fugly looking thing claiming he ran out of a thread after looking at a picture 100 times better than his?

Like, you don't have a fvcking mirror or something?

3 Likes

Re: What Shouldd I Do by redhook(m): 12:27am On May 02, 2015
Give the guy some booty abeg, he has tried by doing youth service with you since 2009 and your tits look very edible from here so I no blame am! He might be your future husband!
Re: What Shouldd I Do by tayoxx(m): 1:52am On May 02, 2015
na so dem go dey confuse there self with love then at the end of the day them go com con here dey make noise say guys dey wicked and silly....
Re: What Shouldd I Do by Kazrem(m): 7:01am On May 02, 2015
@happyjuliet you always seek for advice, help. kilode
Re: What Shouldd I Do by happyjuliet(f): 8:11pm On May 02, 2015
My money is on blackettt

@Op. Tell him not to ruin your friendship. Tell him the truth that you no feeling other than friendship for him. You dnt date someone out of pity.

Thanks smiley
Re: What Shouldd I Do by happyjuliet(f): 9:25pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=Kazrem post=33332842]@happyjuliet you always seek for advice, help. kilode

Wetin NL come dey 4 Mr.
Re: What Shouldd I Do by Kazrem(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2015
[quote author=happyjuliet post=33357177][/quote] Advice seeking only?
Re: What Shouldd I Do by Youngpo413: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chiam55:
My money is on blackettt

ok

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Addiction / How Much Do You Spend On Your First Date? / nn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.