Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Difficulties In Payment Of Application Fees Of Durham College With GTB Card - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Difficulties In Payment Of Application Fees Of Durham College With GTB Card (773 Views)

How U.S. Shortchanges Swindles Nigerians In Visa Application Fees / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / Nigerians Can Now Get UK Visa On Same Day Of Application – UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulties In Payment Of Application Fees Of Durham College With GTB Card by mrchemist(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2016
Good Day, Happy Monday and Pray for More TRV Soon.. I m trying to make payment of Application fees of Durham College Through my GTB Card.. But the reply is Credit Card incorrect ..Anybody have same Challenge Please
Re: Difficulties In Payment Of Application Fees Of Durham College With GTB Card by Kzee001: 8:38am On May 09, 2016
mrchemist:
Good Day, Happy Monday and Pray for More TRV Soon.. I m trying to make payment of Application fees of Durham College Through my GTB Card.. But the reply is Credit Card incorrect ..Anybody have same Challenge Please

I have same issues, now i'm using access bank wire transfer, but i dont know the bank name and account number, i mailed them to request details for payment, but no response yet
Re: Difficulties In Payment Of Application Fees Of Durham College With GTB Card by guiddoti: 8:59pm On May 09, 2016
mrchemist:
bro, it wont work just because of the new policy but you can ask yur bank to send to yur school thru form A. And you must have admission letter showing the cost of the school fees etc. hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

The International Passport And What It Says About You / Abuja To Nnewi / How Do I Get LSBF, Manchester To Refund My Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.