Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,756 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Sweating In One Half Of The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sweating In One Half Of The Body (462 Views)

10 Amazing Things The Body Does To Keep Us Alive / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo / See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweating In One Half Of The Body by Tcrown01(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2015
My sister has been complaining of sweating in one half of the body while the other half will be dry. What do you think is responsible for this and what is/are the possible solution(s)
Re: Sweating In One Half Of The Body by dulux07(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2015
Probably its harlequin syndrome
Re: Sweating In One Half Of The Body by tforever(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2015
Tcrown01:
My sister has been complaining of sweating in one half of the body while the other half will be dry. What do you think is responsible for this and what is/are the possible solution(s)
that's weird my sister... My wellness consultant might be able to help tho

(1) (Reply)

Face We Simply Don't Want To Do / Total Thyroidectomy. Have You Had Your Thyroid Removed? Please Share Your / How To Slim Down, Lose Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.