Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike (17221 Views)

Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity / Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity / 7pm Latest Update: Fuel Scarcity, Narto Suspends Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by Kreamie(m): 4:25am On May 02, 2015
Thank God! We should be thanking these people mehn...Since the government isn't showing an ounce of responsibility
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by dannewlife(m): 4:36am On May 02, 2015
Fuel subsidy must go. It is enriching the rich. And breeding corruption !

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by Spida(m): 5:21am On May 02, 2015
Hmmmmmm Omo no more long lines @ filling stations..... that's good news.
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by lonelydora: 5:25am On May 02, 2015
tuoyoojo:
Finally. Only in this country where getting stuff as mundane as fuel is seen as a privilege. Am glad d queues wud be disappearing soon.

I wonder y strike is d only tin dat dis govt responds to

that's the only thing that holds them by the balls.
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by StarboyMichael(m): 5:28am On May 02, 2015
Its a good news. Thanks to the power that be. Waiting for May 29.
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by duchez(m): 5:36am On May 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Not surprised

GEJ A TRUE DEMOCRAT who puts the masses lives above his interest
Indeed! U seem to be unaware that if he had paid up what he's owing them, there wuldn't have been this untold hardship in the first place. Instead the Otuoke Mandela decided to use 2 trn naira of taxpayers' money to campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by ohenhen1: 5:46am On May 02, 2015
We are been held hostage. All this years of paying high subsidies, it didn't occur to the FG that they needed to fix the refineries.

The Fed must fix the refineries. We also need to ban the importation of oil and remove the subsidies. We also need to pass a law that will tax the oil marketers more.
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by VhatAmazingDude: 6:21am On May 02, 2015
When are we expecting the next strike?
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by MyMouth(m): 6:23am On May 02, 2015
Dear GMB, Obj spent 8years in power and did not build any refinery, gej spent 6 years and did not build anyone. Pls Sir, shame the TANdriods, build at least one refinery in your first term and do a proper turn around maintenance on the existing ones! Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by sacora(f): 6:34am On May 02, 2015
caprini1:
I hope this is true ,we can't afford to continue buying fuel @ N150 for our cars and Generators!..killing the pocket meeeen!
#150? U kiddin?.......hia d Least u can get per litre z #350@IFE
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by caprini1: 6:35am On May 02, 2015
sacora:
#150? U kiddin?.......hia d Least u can get per litre z #350@IFE
Jeeeeeeez! Are u kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by vineyardfarms: 6:40am On May 02, 2015
the looters and greedy thieves .day of judgement comes
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by Afriface: 6:45am On May 02, 2015
serious matter here. anyways visit www.stdhomecures..com in case
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by ceejay80s(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2015
jideflash:
Aren't you tired of this darkness. Join the movement now by using the dp and hashtag
#GiveUsLightNow #noExcuse

https://www.nairaland.com/2284825/give-us-light-now-enough
Supported!!!!!!!!!!
Its really painful
Nigeria is more than 50 yrs since independence, till today we still dey battle to get 1hr of light daily, naija is a fool at 50 is a fool forever
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by kings09(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2015
So aftr 2weeks, we r back 2 square1 again. Does it mean thr z no permanent solution to dis.
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by Sike(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2015
Now I can drive again.
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by Babs015(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2015
We watch.....oooio
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by Stylaay(m): 6:58am On May 02, 2015
caprini1:
I hope this is true ,we can't afford to continue buying fuel @ N150 for our cars and Generators!..killing the pocket meeeen!
u r lucky sef in Abuja its 250 a litre o.
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by Horlawale1(m): 7:05am On May 02, 2015
The son of a meat seller is now eating bone embarassed,
Too bad.
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by deebrain(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Not surprised

A democrat responds only when a drastic or painful action in protest, is carried out?

I never want to be a democrat then!
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by hident(m): 7:13am On May 02, 2015
otokpamike:
So what's next
... Mak we ask Oga Jona.. Ki lode??
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by kuntash: 7:15am On May 02, 2015
mooremedia:
Nah which Nairaland Mod no dey sleep.....wey dey push post to FP by 3:51 am.Haba u be winsh

Time zones differ,

Not all nairaland user is in Nigeria
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by eagleeyez: 7:23am On May 02, 2015
gabinogem:
What a country, where citizens provide for their basic amenities... I hope the incoming administration will do better.

I have never thought of this, but u are 100% right! . We actually provide for our own basic amenities
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by Apex32: 7:52am On May 02, 2015
Mehn I saw hell dis few days of their strike undecided imagine life without light is doom angry
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by sacora(f): 7:54am On May 02, 2015
caprini1:
Jeeeeeeez! Are u kidding me?
IFE 2 ibadan z now #1000 instead of d normal #350 or #400.....#40 bike ride z now #70
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by seunlayi(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2015
while the strike was on, babaonechance refuse to comment, let me also reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by thefakestan: 8:06am On May 02, 2015
^^^ Your head dey ground.

#babaonechance will not comment because the major reason why the marketers went on strike or are on strike is because they are not sure if Babaoncechance will pay them their money if GEJ doesn't do so, because in Nigeria Government is obviously not a continuous process and Babaonechance plus his APC crew have maintained that there is nothing like subsidy.

Btw Nigerians didn't see fuel scarcity under GEJ but they took it for granted, and said he did nothing.

People are expecting Baba Once chance to build a Refinery? But Where?

In Lagos, Bayelsa or Kogi?

Or Maybe Katsina, Sokoto?

The most viable location won't be used.

One thing is for sure, building a refinery where u cannot pipe or transport products to is a big WASTE OF TIME!!!
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by Nobody: 8:27am On May 02, 2015
i hope this meas we would now get fuel...
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by Excuzeme: 8:53am On May 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Not surprised

[b]Honestly, people like you deserve a Jonathan to rule your life and that of your family! undecided

Just before election was shifted, Jonathan "unilaterally" reduced the price of Petrol by #10, to #87/Liter.

The problem then was that the "clueless One" did not think of where he would get the deficit #10, to pay the marketer since it is not that NNPC is also reducing how much it sell it to them, from source. He just announced it to gain VOTES!

Again, Jonathan has been paying SUBSIDY to his "Cabal of SCAMMERS" from day-one, even when he is aware, through the "FarCrook Lawa-Gate Scandal", that the SUBSIDY payment was a scam.

Now, he is booted out of office, he is differing and postponing payment ...just so that the incoming administration can inherit the problem he has caused.

[size=14pt]As in everything unfolding recently, we can all see that this slowpoke called Jonathan is a very WICKED and EVIL minded swine![/size] angry angry angry

Like somebody observed, "Jonathan was all over Lagos before the election, kneeling down like a CRIPPLE, for every thing in-sight but shunned the invitation to Unilag Convocation (which was only accorded him just because he is a "current President"wink, the same School whose world-wide reputation he tried to "Pull Down" in the past.

God will punish that Jonathan all his life, henceforth.
Oloosi, Oloriburuku-Failure!!
[/b]
Re: Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike by chrisxav: 9:53am On May 02, 2015
Do u know u can get cheap and affordable data pans from p.tech communications
we buy in bulk and sell at cheaper rates
mtn,
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat aitel and glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid for 30days
call chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary / Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) / Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Sack Monguno, Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.