Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,050 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? (11193 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by nickxtra(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2015
Please your candid advice and suggestions are needed for a friend of mine who has a Benue girl(mum is Igede, dad is Idoma) that he wanted to marry. Now he is afraid to go ahead because, according to him, one of his friends narrated to him that Benue married women date other men even while they are married to their husbands. He cited an instance where he said he dated a lady who did not reveal to him that he was married, but later discovered that the lady has a husband for whom she had 2 grown up children and they are still legally married. Not only that, the woman's friends mostly from Benue engage in such extra marital affairs to the extent that some even keep more than one boy orman friends and can change to another at will. These women at times travel with men but will tell their husbands they were going to either friend's events like birthday or wedding whereas they were going to spend night with their men or boy friends. The funniest things about these women is that they like dating younger men 'sugar boys' and another older man who can provide for their needs while still in their husband's houses. That at times when their husbands get to know of their acts, they will only threaten or bark at their wives, but would be helpless(like charmed fools) to take action. Curiously, my friend said he has asked several people this aspect about Benue women, but always get the shock of his life with answers like "na so Benue women be", "Benue women no dey forbid", "Benue women are good but they like men and sex a lot" Please, advise my friend, he is really disturbed and wants to abandon the Benue girl because he would not tolerate his wife cheating on him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by pretty050(f): 7:24am On May 02, 2015
shocked op your friend's mum is a benue woman too, so his mother is all you described right. It is wrong to generalize and saying that is like calling all benue men lazy.
I've met very few hard working benue men, maybe you have not heard, in some parts of benue state,it's an abomination for a married woman to sleep with any man who's not her husband. According to some believe her husband/children dies, or some terrible things happen.
Am from benue,never stayed there, but from what I have seen around benue men are promiscuous, lazy and lack ambition. Just like it could be found some individuals anywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by sunrealboy01(m): 7:31am On May 02, 2015
Well, am not really sure about the women aspects...but one thing am sure of is that their is a part of benue that use some of their wife to entertain visitors when they come visiting, though I guess that's why they do marry more than one wife. Its good to note that they do exclude one that they don't share with anyone. #weird, I know but one gat respect every tribe's tradition and culture. cool
Just do more research and hold on to the one which is truth, yes marriage is a good thing, but its for better or worse and for life...so choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by sunrealboy01(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2015
Must you do this, you just burst my bubble...Oya lalastical et al do the needful
pretty050:
shocked
Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by pretty050(f): 7:52am On May 02, 2015
sunrealboy01:
Must you do this, you just burst my bubble...Oya lalastical et al do the needful
Abeg allow me taste this FTC today, lala the needful pls tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by sunrealboy01(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2015
Ok, I am gonna let this pass 2day, don't do it again ooo grin #be a good girl...
pretty050:
Abeg allow me taste this FTC today, lala the needful pls tongue
Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by 5minsmadness: 8:55am On May 02, 2015
You cannot make a generalised statement like this about benue girls. You need to court her properly and know the kind of person she is.

Having said that I've been to benue just once and in that visit I was offered a wife twice. grin

Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by nickxtra(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2015
5minsmadness:
You cannot make a generalised statement like this about benue girls. You need to court her properly and know the kind of person she is.

Having said that I've been to benue just once and in that visit I was offered a wife twice. grin

Just saying.
someone's wife? For what?
Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by VintageCocktail(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2015
No smoke without fire.
Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by 5minsmadness: 10:55am On May 02, 2015
nickxtra:
someone's wife? For what?
There was sand in my eye, she wanted to help me remove it undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by Zehner(f): 6:46pm On May 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

There was sand in my eye, she wanted to help me remove it undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by juman(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2015
nickxtra:
Please your candid advice and suggestions are needed for a friend of mine who has a Benue girl(mum is Igede, dad is Idoma) that he wanted to marry. Now he is afraid to go ahead because, according to him, one of his friends narrated to him that Benue married women date other men even while they are married to their husbands. He cited an instance where he said he dated a lady who did not reveal to him that he was married, but later discovered that the lady has a husband for whom she had 2 grown up children and they are still legally married. Not only that, the woman's friends mostly from Benue engage in such extra marital affairs to the extent that some even keep more than one boy orman friends and can change to another at will. These women at times travel with men but will tell their husbands they were going to either friend's events like birthday or wedding whereas they were going to spend night with their men or boy friends. The funniest things about these women is that they like dating younger men 'sugar boys' and another older man who can provide for their needs while still in their husband's houses. That at times when their husbands get to know of their acts, they will only threaten or bark at their wives, but would be helpless(like charmed fools) to take action. Curiously, my friend said he has asked several people this aspect about Benue women, but always get the shock of his life with answers like "na so Benue women be", "Benue women no dey forbid", "Benue women are good but they like men and sex a lot" Please, advise my friend, he is really disturbed and wants to abandon the Benue girl because he would not tolerate his wife cheating on him.

I think you friend should go ahead and marry the benue girl if she is a good girl. To my knowledge the area she came from do not do that kind of thing you describe. It's the tivs that are not so strict on their women on sexuality. Probably they are also changing you know change is the constant thing in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by Jonwesley(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2015
OP, you are an agent of the devil to spew all these trash about a people. How can you accept to play the devils advocate to denigrate a certain tribe on a mere hoax and a comedy. I will advise the MODs to remove and close this thread as it's a calculated attempt of one or a group of deranged people to cast a strong obloquy on the Idoma people.
I stand to protest strongly that this is uncalled for. Such notions, ideas are figments of an imaginary fixations of a people to cast aspersions on a people.
If not that we are on a faceless medium i will take an action on these senseless bigots who think a race is superior to another just because they are a minority. I take exception to such statements as they are not TRUE and never can be. MODs do the needful please.
Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by coputa(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2015
Jonwesley:
OP, you are an agent of the devil to spew all these trash about a people. How can you accept to play the devils advocate to denigrate a certain tribe on a mere hoax and a comedy. I will advise the MODs to remove and close this thread as it's a calculated attempt of one or a group of deranged people to cast a strong obloquy on the Idoma people.
I stand to protest strongly that this is uncalled for. Such notions, ideas are figments of an imaginary fixations of a people to cast aspersions to a race.
If not that we are on a faceless medium i will take an action on these senseless bigots who think a race is superior to another just because they a minority. I take exception to such statements as they are not TRUE and never can be. MODs do the needful please.
should they call black colour white because the Idoma,and Tiv people nay Benue state is involve,let the truth be told.Benue state has the highest number of HIV cases and the highest numbers of brothel.A pointer.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by KanwuliaJara: 2:06pm On May 04, 2015
Only Benue?
Zamfara nko?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! kiss
Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by Jonwesley(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=coputa post=33409422] should they call black colour white because the Idoma,and Tiv people nay Benue state is involve,let the truth be told.Benue state has the highest number of HIV cases and the highest numbers of brothel.A pointer.[/quote

What point are you driving at? You are part of the conspiracy to label Benue state as whoredom. And you need to go get your facts right on HIV pandemic in Nigeria. And who told you that those who are infected with the virus are only indigenes and not other who have accepted the hospitality and friendliness of the people to stay.
Re: Is It True That Married Women From Benue State Don't Forbid Adultery? by Anusiemgood(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
This is exactly what am passing through,I hv this Benue girl that I,love so,much but people has told me so many naughty things about them,most times I will ask the girl to tell me more about their culture and she will categorically tell me dat any Idoma lady who married and probably cheat in her marriage that she will die but am not still okey wit her responds because still advices me to keep off from her if i want to leave long...

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. / For Married and soon to be married Men / Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.