Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct (38397 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by bdidi: 6:25pm On May 02, 2015
Burger01:
So, na Buhari kill Fela's mother?smiley
You, prove to us how 100% true the documentary wassmiley
Buhari was in that administration that carried out the act
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Splashme: 6:28pm On May 02, 2015
Buhari can do nothing
This is DEMOCRACY
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by bdidi: 6:37pm On May 02, 2015
Empredboy:
ok what will u say about the documentary on GMB regim? Why didnt AIT confirm if the report was real? Or were the AIT mgt not old enough to know what happnd in 1983 during his reign? Simple the man doesnt want AIT to send wrong info about him again to the public. I beg d damage AIT cost the man is much cos those who dnt know what happend in 1983 will feel he is a bad man cos of AIT lies. Why didnt channel,stv n co show such? Now why did obama refused to grant fox interview but grant others?

AIT is an entity. A business entity. That has the statutory right to do business in Nigeria and to make profit. Having said that, AIT will not be that daft to have aired a false documentary because they are aware of the consequences. However, they must have done a due diligence on that documentary before bringing it up to the fore.

And mind you, it was not AIT that brought the documentary. Some concerned citizens may have done so which am very sure they must have paid for that time and space on AIT's network. So why will AIT not do business when it involves good money?

It was not to tarnish Buhari's image my friend. It was just an eye opener to us all especially to those who were not born then and to those who perhaps were not paying attention to Nigerian politics then. And most importantly, to Buhari himself reminding him that this is now democracy where the people rule under the rule of law and equity.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by princejayboss: 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
Burger01:

barcanista:
He is the man of the people. Honest Generals love him, even the corrupt IBB and Brutal Abacha respects him.
Integrity is value.
To All those TANs, Jonathanians, PDP apologists(Ngwakwe mogidi phockphockman brownlord descartes etc) Obasanjo have this to say to you
"All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear let‘s go to jail “

Barcanista 2014smiley

Oga can you define integrity?

Our problem is that we go to school yet we are allow sentiment to cloud our sense of judgment..

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by bdidi: 6:47pm On May 02, 2015
texalux:
Who is dis man call dogpesi self who know u 4 dis country? U are an e-goat soon u will will move to otuoke because of the money u collect frm GEJ u begin say rubbish now God don catch u mumu ur oga Ebola jonathan on losse God purnish u all ediot!

I laugh most times when I see how some people are not so well informed.

What is the meaning of this post for example. Too bad! People can hide behind the matrix and begin to type whatever that comes through their mind not minding whether it makes sense or not. Anyway, that's the beauty of the computer, the mobile smart phones and of course the internet.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by emmatok(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2015
bdidi:

AIT is an entity. A business entity. That has the statutory right to do business in Nigeria and to make profit. Having said that, AIT will not be that daft to have aired a false documentary because they are aware of the consequences. However, they must have done a due diligence on that documentary before bringing it up to the fore.

And mind you, it was not AIT that brought the documentary. Some concerned citizens may have done so which am very sure they must have paid for that time and space on AIT's network. So why will AIT not do business when it involves good money?

It was not to tarnish Buhari's image my friend. It was just an eye opener to us all especially to those who were not born then and to those who perhaps were not paying attention to Nigerian politics then. And most importantly, to Buhari himself reminding him that this is now democracy where the people rule under the rule of law and equity.

I hope you eat your words when the court give a ruling in favor of APC.
Remember Doyin and ABATI once apologies to Buhari after they were taking to court.

DAAR communications never new Buhari will win the elections, so they acted with impunity.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Empredboy(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2015
bdidi:

Tell me the offence GMB commited during his regime dat AIT aired?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by bdidi: 7:14pm On May 02, 2015
emmatok:

I hope you eat your words when the court give a ruling in favor of APC.
Remember Doyin and ABATI once apologies to Buhari after they were taking to court.

DAAR communications never new Buhari will win the elections, so they acted with impunity.

Is it APC that dragged AIT to court?.....if its so....the court rulings will not favour APC.

My reason is clear and simple- AIT was doing business! And the information in the documentary were factual and not fictitious!

And to say the least, as far as am concerned, it was not to tarnish Buhari's image. It was just an eye opener like I have once said before on this platform.

APC is been apolitical about the matter! For me it holds no waters.

And for your information, I will not eat my words.....haba! My friend, when has mere words become food....hahahahaha!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by bdidi: 7:36pm On May 02, 2015
Empredboy:
Tell me the offence GMB commited during his regime dat AIT aired?

Did I say there was an offence he committed? He was an extremist!

A dictator!

Who does not regard the rule of law as it were. Why would someone want impose his caprices and wimps on people. I think simply because he does not want to give them a fair hearing.

Which is a fundamental right of the people and which informs the right to exist as a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and indeed the world in general.

Hence he brought out Decree 4 and 20.

You guys have the liberty to call GEJ the clueless while some call him ( Buhari) the Brainless- I just got to know that that is his baptism name come May 29th- all these would not been permitted during his tenure as the military head of state. Otherwise, seun would have been spending some quality time in one of the numerous prisons that his (Buhari) military tribunal would have made possible.

At that time it was not a crime cos he was the head of state and those who saw it as a crime ended up in jail.

So now its an eye opener for everybody including himself( Buhari) that its Democracy we are in now.

And to say something here, the documentary never tarnished his image! He won did he not?

And let me ask you- have u seen the documentary? To you, what u saw, was it a crime or not? You can only answer these questions if u have seen the documentary. Or type Buhari and Dictatorship on google. Read up!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by emmatok(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
bdidi:

Is it APC that dragged AIT to court?.....if its so....the court rulings will not favour APC.

My reason is clear and simple- AIT was doing business! And the information in the documentary were factual and not fictitious!

And to say the least, as far as am concerned, it was not to tarnish Buhari's image. It was just an eye opener like I have once said before on this platform.

APC is been apolitical about the matter! For me it holds no waters.

And for your information, I will not eat my words.....haba! My friend, when has mere words become food....hahahahaha!

If you know Nigerian history you won't say the documentary is factual.
Did Buhari killed Felas mother?
How many years did Buhari stayed in power.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by gebest: 9:01pm On May 02, 2015
jlinkd78:
Unfortunately its democracy hence u got to bear ur pain for a longer time.
what pain are u talking about? We are d winning team dat y we beat u people "TANoids" squarly at d poll dats y both u and ur oga Uba will continue to weep 4ever.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Burger01(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2015
bdidi:

Been following ur post wif this other person. Its obvious this other person does not know his general studies!

Mo gbo mo ya kind of a person!

And its obvious that most people here were not born at that time to actually attest to the facts inherent in the documentaries AIT showed.

Well of course I did witness everything then.

Buhari cannot deny it and he knows
Lol.. So, you witnessed where Buhari killed Fela's mother and his late wife.. Now digest very well what Barcanista u quoted said about the issue below..

[b]barcanista:
AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.
http://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/02/world/by-land-and-sea-they-stream-from-nigeria.html

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari ’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari's first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.

Vote for GMB/APC for Change in Nigeria. PDP propaganda is distasteful and obscene. Should be condemned by all.

The AIT documentary on Buhari will not make him less popular. President Jonathan is still playing catch up...[/b]

Now, you see bdidi, you know nothing. What you witnessed might be from another world entirely.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Bola4boy(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2015
I agree with you bro. I wasn't born in the 70's but I know that buhari didn't contest in 1999.It was btw Olu Falae and Obasanjo
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Empredboy(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2015
bdidi:

Did I say there was an offence he committed? He was an extremist!

A dictator!

Who does not regard the rule of law as it were. Why would someone want impose his caprices and wimps on people. I think simply because he does not want to give them a fair hearing.

Which is a fundamental right of the people and which informs the right to exist as a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and indeed the world in general.

Hence he brought out Decree 4 and 20.

You guys have the liberty to call GEJ the clueless while some call him ( Buhari) the Brainless- I just got to know that that is his baptism name come May 29th- all these would not been permitted during his tenure as the military head of state. Otherwise, seun would have been spending some quality time in one of the numerous prisons that his (Buhari) military tribunal would have made possible.

At that time it was not a crime cos he was the head of state and those who saw it as a crime ended up in jail.

So now its an eye opener for everybody including himself( Buhari) that its Democracy we are in now.

And to say something here, the documentary never tarnished his image! He won did he not?

And let me ask you- have u seen the documentary? To you, what u saw, was it a crime or not? You can only answer these questions if u have seen the documentary. Or type Buhari and Dictatorship on google. Read up!
i want to tell u things u dnt knw about GMB as against d lies AIT aired. (1) the missing #20B was during OBJ era and not GMB in 1977 (2) the destruction of kalakuta rep and killing of fela's mum was in OBJ era in 1977 (plz confirm the two points by listening to fela's song titled ''ARRANGE GOVT'') (3) the ghana must go issue was during shagari era 1981 (4) fela was jailed cos of the money laundary degree to reduce inflation and stealing of fund. (5) the drug baron (gloria i forgot her other name) ''died'' in kano airport (plz google the misery about that baron cos her case cost GMB his seat and dele giwa's life). So with all these point i listed and i want u to google them then i want u to tell me why he is a dictator.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by godwin120alex: 11:04pm On May 02, 2015
GMB leave AIT alone Sharareporters did worst things even Ameachi n co.Focus ur attention on delivering all your promises to Ngerians.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by ebukaOtika(m): 3:52am On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
Whether true or not it is not in Alhaji Buhari power to intrude into the affairs of the press via Decree 2. He should go to court to seek redress. That is what democratic leaders do.

GBAM,.,,, DEMOCRATICALLY SAID. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by ebukaOtika(m): 3:59am On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
Whether true or not it is not in Alhaji Buhari power to intrude into the affairs of the press via Decree 2. He should go to court to seek redress. That is what democratic leaders do.

GBAM,.,,, DEMOCRATICALLY SAID. cool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Remarkable: 4:48am On May 03, 2015
rexbuton:
modified":

Every government has extreme opposition and unofficial mouth-pieces.. AIT played their part for Jonathan the same way Sahara Reporters did for buhari.. So he shouldn't act like a child!
It's always wise to keep your enemies in play and see what they would pull off

"... acting like a child" says it all... its very amateur behavior, and the people saying he has a right to do so, makes me wonder, really.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Borderless: 6:24am On May 03, 2015
ckmayoca:
If u talk of democracy that way then why did Jonathan order the seizing of some news papers last year from getting into circulation? Why wld he ban obasanjos book? Let's all stop deceiving ourselves abeg.

Shallow mind, how did he ban OBJ's book?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by OgaTheTop2: 9:52am On May 03, 2015
Useless AIT
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
How of these commentators were born at the time in Question Talk less of knowing what happen then. All comments are sentiment base.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by mcdavies4: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS / Smoked Fish Seller Beaten To Coma In Benin By Obaseki Boys (Photos) / Borders In The North Still Operating- Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.