Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? (1278 Views)

Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria / Where Is The Correct Place To Pay Our Tithes / Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Iceflox(f): 9:56am On May 02, 2015
By experience, it seems Nigeria is a nation of unteachable people. Both the south and the north.
Muslims are unleashing terror to poor citizens in the north.
In the south,the bible has everything thing to teach this nation right, but because our pastors are greedy people, all of them, they only teach nigerians the aspect of the bible they(nigerians) want to hear ,not the one God is trying to say. all because the majority of church members, 90% of the population, never had access to university education.
For instance, pastors in Nigeria are still quoting old testament to obtain tithes and enrich themselves, at the expense of poor church members , meanwhile Christianity started in the new testament, not old testament.
Pastors are still teaching nigerians to wait for rapture and not to remain on this earth and fight for their right and enjoy their lives but meanwhile,
Jesus says their Christian religion or faith is already the heaven on earth
As a result of this, Nigeria still remain in a state of educational backwardness, poverty remains the prayer mindset of most Nigerian christians.
meanwhile, in the UK, a nation that brought Christianity to Africa,the same religion, they have standard schools affordable for their average children. life is sweet, no rapture, no end time.
The question is, when are we going to open our eyes and stop all these religious non sense of too much churches and mosques, and lead a pure life?

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Proximo73: 10:11am On May 02, 2015
Iceflox:
By experience, it seems Nigeria is a nation of unteachable people. Both the south and the north.
Muslims are unleashing terror to poor citizens in the north.
In the south,the bible has everything thing to teach this nation right, but because our pastors are greedy people, all of them, they only teach nigerians the aspect of the bible they want to hear ,not the one God is trying to say. all because the majority of church members, 90% of the population, never had assess to university education.
For instance, pastors in Nigeria are still quoting old testament to obtain tithes and enrich themselves, at the expense of poor church members , meanwhile Christianity started in the new testament, not old testament.
Pastors are still teaching nigerians to wait for rapture and not to remain on this earth and fight for their right and enjoy their lives but meanwhile,
Jesus says their Christian religion or faith is already the heaven on earth
As a result of this, Nigeria still remain in a state of educational backwardness, poverty remains the prayer mindset of most Nigerian christians.
meanwhile, in the UK, a nation that brought Christianity to Africa,the same religion, they have standard schools affordable for their average children. life is sweet, no rapture, no end time.
The question is, when are we going to open our eyes and stop all these religious non sense of too much churches and mosques, and lead a pure life?

religion is now a big mess to the world, it wasn't meant to be so
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Bamoha(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2015
thats why the most important teaching of islam is emphasis on knowledge.. if tge correct nd required knowledge is ther you cant be confused on what to do and what not to do.. You see islam explains everythng to the point of total comprehension... what is not clear has no proof and what has no proof is not clear

1 Like

Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 02, 2015
Bamoha:
thats why the most important teaching of islam is emphasis on knowledge.. if tge correct nd required knowledge is ther you cant be confused on what to do and what not to do.. You see islam explains everythng to the point of total comprehension... what is not clear has no proof and what has no proof is not clear
Continue to wallow in the realm of ignorance and delusion. Its allowed anyway.
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by flexybobo: 10:53am On May 02, 2015
someone contributes money to build a church like this, but this is where he lives happily

Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Hildalicious(f): 10:59am On May 02, 2015
flexybobo:
someone contributes money to build a church like this, but this is where he lives happily
Do you mean, after enjoying the AC inside church every Sunday, they will come back to this mess on Monday?
lol
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by flexybobo: 11:41am On May 02, 2015
Hildalicious:

Do you mean, after enjoying the AC inside church every Sunday, they will come back to this mess on Monday?
lol
they do it happily, it is called faith.
Nigerians are very happy people.
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by denisbid: 11:46am On May 02, 2015
You know, it's not my concern, so long i have my wealth,study outside the country, come back, get a good job and afford anything i want.
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by flexybobo: 11:56am On May 02, 2015
denisbid:
You know, it's not my concern, so long i have my wealth,study outside the country, come back, get a good job and afford anything i want.
By the time armed robbers begin to come from these poor communities to hunt your wealth, then you will know it concerns you
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Bamoha(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Continue to wallow in the realm of ignorance and delusion. Its allowed anyway.
you have your views i have mine.. you have your life i have mine... you will account to your creator for your deeds and i will account to my creator for myn...so pls
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by denisbid: 2:00pm On May 02, 2015
flexybobo:

By the time armed robbers begin to come from these poor communities to hunt your wealth, then you will know it concerns you
they can't find me.
our house is covered with the blood of Jesus
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by flexybobo: 2:20pm On May 02, 2015
denisbid:
they can't find me. our house is covered with the blood of Jesus
Those that were robbed before why didn't the blood of Jesus saved them? You people are so nuts.
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by flexybobo: 2:20pm On May 02, 2015
denisbid:
they can't find me. our house is covered with the blood of Jesus
Those that were robbed before why didn't the blood of Jesus saved them? You people are so nuts.
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Iceflox(f): 2:32pm On May 02, 2015
The bottomline is, it is love for fellow Nigerians we need most, than the love for our various religions

1 Like

Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by denisbid: 7:26pm On May 02, 2015
flexybobo:

Those that were robbed before why didn't the blood of Jesus saved them?
You people are so nuts.
If people chooses to live their lives waywardly, how is it my business? why should i suffer for the wrong doing of other people?
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by flexybobo: 7:52pm On May 02, 2015
denisbid:

If people chooses to live their lives waywardly, how is it my business? why should i suffer for the wrong doing of other people?
this is the big mistake rich people are making, you don't know that the way God configured this world is, you can't live independently of people.
You didn't do anything bad, you are employed,but you will suffer the consequence of unemployment of other people in your neighborhood. That's why their problem is your problem.
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Hildalicious(f): 8:01pm On May 02, 2015
denisbid:

You should be thinking of solutions to the plight of the poor rather than exempting yourself
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Iceflox(f): 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
churches conditioned our mindset to restrict our love for God to doing the work of God inside church and to love only our church members, neglecting the people living around our residential areas , especially when they do not share the same faith with us.
some churches even sited the Scripture, do not be equally yoked with unbelievers.
This is why other people's welfare can never be our business
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by NumberOne2(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2015
flexybobo:

I couldnt help laughing at the visual depiction. Those around me had to wonder why I was laughing so hard.
Its true that a lot of Christians fall into this category but its their fault. If only we study our bibles, Christians would make the World a beautiful place.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:" - Hosea 4:6

1 Like

Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Sunymoore(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2015
Both religions are constantly being abused by the so called elites... None is better for our society, until we all change our perceptions!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by flexybobo: 9:01am On May 03, 2015
NumberOne2:

I couldnt help laughing at the visual depiction. Those around me had to wonder why I was laughing so hard.
Its true that a lot of Christians fall into this category but its their fault. If only we study our bibles, Christians would make the World a beautiful place.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:" - Hosea 4:6
it's funny,
you you are very right
if only christians study their bible they will make the world a beautiful place .
when you travel out of Africa you will see how white men have turn their world to paradise
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Hildalicious(f): 9:10am On May 03, 2015
Iceflox:
churches conditioned our mindset to restrict our love for God to doing the work of God inside church and to love only our church members, neglecting the people living around our residential areas , especially when they do not share the same faith with us.
some churches even sited the Scripture, do not be equally yoked with unbelievers.
This is why other people's welfare can never be our business
You are not sharing the same faith with Nigerian christians or you are not their church member automatically you are a stranger.
There is this inherent fear that prevents them from fully interact and trust you.
the same thing goes to Muslims in the north
this explained why there is lark of trust between Muslims and christians
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Iceflox(f): 12:29pm On May 03, 2015
Hildalicious:

You are not sharing the same faith with Nigerian christians or you are not their church member automatically you are a stranger.
There is this inherent fear that prevents them from fully interact and trust you.
the same thing goes to Muslims in the north
this explained why there is lark of trust between Muslims and christians
good observation
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by denisbid: 12:32pm On May 03, 2015
Hildalicious:

You should be thinking of solutions to the plight of the poor rather than exempting yourself
am i the government?
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by deebrain(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2015
I will.
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Hildalicious(f): 6:13pm On May 03, 2015
denisbid:

am i the government?
you should known the government are not people in position, the government is me and you
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Iceflox(f): 6:22pm On May 03, 2015
that's true,
the president ,local government chairmen, governors, senators etc were all one time ordinary citizens ,they will come back to become ordinary citizens at the end of their tenure.
if they were not thought rightly from childhood, especially the teachings from the mosque and churches, they will grow up to become corrupt people leading the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by Proximo73: 6:26pm On May 03, 2015
hmmm!!!
Re: Who Will Correct Nigeria's Religions? by flexybobo: 10:21am On May 08, 2015
Iceflox:
that's true,
the president ,local government chairmen, governors, senators etc were all one time ordinary citizens ,they will come back to become ordinary citizens at the end of their tenure.
if they were not thought rightly from childhood, especially the teachings from the mosque and churches, they will grow up to become corrupt people leading the nation.
you are on point man.
practically, what you are saying is true

(1) (Reply)

Miracles In Mecca / Should Christians Celebrate Halloween? / Church Magic Vs God Sent Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.