Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. (4807 Views)

Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication. / Why Christians Should Not Celebrate Easter- Femi Aribisala / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by HardMirror(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Take a moment and think deeply.

You believe EVERY human being is going to perish FOREVER, being punished in a Furnace called hell. No escape, no mercy.

YET

Just a small confession to Jesus and just saying you accept this Jesus as your Lord will guarantee eternal bliss.

Now the big question is WHY ARE CRISTIANS BUSY DOING EVERYTHING ELSE BUT NOT PREACHING?

If I believe in Hell, I will not buy anything I don't need to just stay alive and make heaven.

All I will have are 2 sets of cloths and bathroom slippers. A mud hut will do. I don't need cars at all. I don't need to save money.

But look around you what are christians doing? And yet they believe hell is real.

How many of them evangelize everyday. I am not talking of once a week.

How many of them have 5 converts they pray for everyday?

How many of them feed the poor?

How many of them visit the hospitals?

Of what use is a Range rover to a christian. Wait that is even too much. Of what use is a car to christian. Why not give that money to missionary work?
In the Book of Acts of apostles, people were selling EVERYTHING they had and giving the proceeds up for God's work.

What do christians spend their time doing today?

They are gathering worldly things and yet these same people will come online to talk about hell and heaven being real.

They would rather give a car to their pastor who already has 30 cars claiming to be sowing to the ministry. Than selling the car and distributing to those who have not had food to eat.

Now tell me again why these set of people should be taken seriously when they talk about hell or christian love.

What christian love? What sacrifices are they making?

As far as I am concerned. They remain the most heartless religion not Islam, not Hindus, not Shintos, Not scientologists no, Christians take the crown for heartlessness.

Because they are heartless but they want to be praised as most compassionate.

The little good the force themselves to do is all in hope for a reward from their god and not out of love.

If it was out of love we would be seeing christians selling things they don't need EVERYDAY just to help those in need.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by HardMirror(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Pastors are buying private jets and building mega churches.

Wait a minute.
They claim the private jets are for evangelism. Lol.

Have they won all the souls within their towns talkless of within the state, talkless of within the country?

Where are they Jetting to?

If they must travel out what happened to commercial airliners.

Are we saying they are no hungry people in Redeem or winner?

Some people can't even pay house rent, school fees, buy decent cloths, but the pastors are spending billions of naira on private jets. Hmmm

Even members are evil towards each other.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by HardMirror(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
[size=32pt]WHAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS?

Religion is not a basis of compassion, people can be compassionate without religion.

Christianity is not as fantastic as they want you to believe, they are as evil and selfish minded as others they judge[/size]

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by felixomor: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
HardMirror:

Religion is not a basis of compassion, people can be compassionate without religion.

Christianity is not as fantastic as they want you to believe, they are as evil and selfish minded as others they judge[/size]

What is the essence Mr. hypocrite?
Your name is not on your profile because you are yet to even conquer the least of your fears, yourself.
You dont even know the origin of the word compassion. It happens compassion originates from religious books. The concept of good and bad actually all originate from the concept of God.
Here you are listing good and bad things, yet blasting religion.
Thats pure hypocrisy. Its like a man saying he could have existed without his mother and father because he is all grown up.

So why not completely ignore religion and live your life as just another animal fighting as survival of the fittest. Where there is no good nor bad.
If you cant do this, then rest your case, save us the hypocrisy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by ValentineMary(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
felixomor:

Your name is not on your profile because you are yet to even conquer the least of your fears, yourself.
You dont even know the origin of the word compassion. It happens compassion originates from religious books. The concept of good and bad actually all originate from the concept of God.
Thats pure hypocrisy. Its like a man saying he could have existed without his mother and father because he is all grown up.

So why not completely ignore religion and live your life as just another animal fighting as survival of the fittest. Where there is no good nor bad.
Another ignorant theist who believes compassion emamates from God. Let me ask you, does that mean that people were killing and stealing before the Judeo Christian God was invented? that would mean that our African ancestors who worship a false God would not know what good and bad is. But in reality the opposite is the case. In fact they had more moral values than the Europeans with the "True God".
Would that also mean that religions that did not subscribe to a God have no moral value? but last I checked, Buddhist (which is a religion that don't believe in God) have more discipline and from my observation are more moral than xtians. Don't let a religious books think for u. Yo have a brain do it yourself.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Haha Verily Verily

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by UyiIredia(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
@ HardMirror Saul, Saul, Why persecuted thou Christianity ?
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by zzzzy: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
This guy, aren't you tired?

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Splinz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
felixomor:

Brother, do not lost sleep over attacks from those outside and sheer matters of trivialities, for these things are bound to happen. Be reminded that useless wrangling edify no one but breeds insult, malice, and other uncouth tendency.

HardMirror is at will & freedom to express himself in whatever way he wishes or chooses. Yes, it is his inalienable right which no one can deny him. So in everything, apply wisdom, knowing when to talk and when to keep a sealed lips. Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Not all christians are evil but some are evil eg yoruba christians
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Shukuakukobambi: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Glitzdasilva:

I guess rev king is Yoruba after all?? You wicked and hateful being angry

Indeed with you as a Christian, Hardmirror is 110% in the right with his threads!!

9 Likes

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by damosky12(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
HardMirror:

You believe EVERY human being is going to perish FOREVER, being punished in a Furnace called hell. No escape, no mercy.

YET

Just a small confession to Jesus and just saying you accept this Jesus as your Lord will guarantee eternal bliss.

Now the big question is WHY ARE CRISTIANS BUSY DOING EVERYTHING ELSE BUT NOT PREACHING?

If I believe in Hell, I will not buy anything I don't need to just stay alive and make heaven.

All I will have are 2 sets of cloths and bathroom slippers. A mud hut will do. I don't need cars at all. I don't need to save money.

But look around you what are christians doing? And yet they believe hell is real.

Of what use is a Range rover to a christian. Wait that is even too much. Of what use is a car to christian. Why not give that money to missionary work?
In the Book of Acts of apostles, people were selling EVERYTHING they had and giving the proceeds up for God's work.

They are gathering worldly things and yet these same people will come online to talk about hell and heaven being real.

They would rather give a car to their pastor who already has 30 cars claiming to be sowing to the ministry. Than selling the car and distributing to those who have not had food to eat.

Now tell me again why these set of people should be taken seriously when they talk about hell or christian love.

As far as I am concerned. They remain the most heartless religion not Islam, not Hindus, not Shintos, Not scientologists no, Christians take the crown for heartlessness.

The little good the force themselves to do is all in hope for a reward from their god and not out of love.

If it was out of love we would be seeing christians selling things they don't need EVERYDAY just to help those in need.

Op. You are true to some extent. However, you need to get it right. Christians aren't perfect. The cause is what the bible calls; "the flesh" ( Gal 5:17, 1cor 9:21). The will of God is that well grow to perfection Eph 4:12..

Now, as regards not preaching the gospel to save the lost, You generalized it like the essence of Christianity is not to care. That's wrong. That you see many not doing the right thing doesn't mean many others are also doing the wrong thing.
Too many of us are still concerned with giving materially and financially for the sake of the gospel. The others who are Christians that you see not to be doing them are still in the process of growth. We should be praying for them instead of complaining. Gal 4:19
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by calliope(f): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Glitzdasilva:
Are you alright? grin
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by johnydon22(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
calliope:
Are you alright? grin
You and the other guy not been in enugu yet?
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by calliope(f): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
johnydon22:
You and the other guy not been in enugu yet?
No dear, not yet... Working on it tho
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by johnydon22(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
calliope:
No dear, not yet... Working on it tho
alright
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by NiRfreak(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2016
My problem with Christians is their sheer hypocrisy....Anyway the truth is always bitter for them to swallow. Nowadays, Christianity is just opposite of what it profess.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by felixomor: 1:30am On Jun 10, 2016
ValentineMary:

Another ignorant theist who believes compassion emamates from God. Let me ask you, does that mean that people were killing and stealing before the Judeo Christian God was invented? that would mean that our African ancestors who worship a false God would not know what good and bad is. But in reality the opposite is the case. In fact they had more moral values than the Europeans with the "True God".
Would that also mean that religions that did not subscribe to a God have no moral value? but last I checked, Buddhist (which is a religion that don't believe in God) have more discipline and from my observation are more moral than xtians. Don't let a religious books think for u. Yo have a brain do it yourself.

Hahaha, obviously I cant argue with you, because obviously you are not even as half as read as I am (sorry to sound boasting)

Please can you tell us with date and evidence in history where compassion first appears?
And who came first, whether budha that you are clinging to or abraham in history?

Because people like you just keep ranting without facts. And if you cant state facts with time and date, dont bother to reply. Thats the only way debates are done in educated settings. And please tell me if you know any other religion that does not practice an eye for eye other than christianity?
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by felixomor: 1:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:

Brother, do not lost sleep over attacks from those outside and sheer matters of trivialities, for these things are bound to happen. Be reminded that useless wrangling edify no one but breeds insult, malice, and other uncouth tendency.

HardMirror is at will & freedom to express himself in whatever way he wishes or chooses. Yes, it is his inalienable right which no one can deny him. So in everything, apply wisdom, knowing when to talk and when to keep a sealed lips. Peace.

Thanks brethren. Its just that sometimes fools need to be reminded of who they are lest they think they are wise. (proverbs)
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by ValentineMary(m): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2016
felixomor:

Hahaha, obviously I cant argue with you, because obviously you are not even as half as read as I am (sorry to sound boasting)

Please can you tell us with date and evidence in history where compassion first appears?
And who came first, whether budha that you are clinging to or abraham in history?

Because people like you just keep ranting without facts. And if you cant state facts with time and date, dont bother to reply. Thats the only way debates are done in educated settings. And please tell me if you know any other religion that does not practice an eye for eye other than christianity?

Let's shift away from Buddhism a little.Ans this simple qus which came first Hinduism, Judaism or the Egyptian mythology? since u said morality started with the Judeo Christian God.

3 Likes

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by felixomor: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2016
ValentineMary:

Let's shift away from Buddhism a little.Ans this simple qus which came first Hinduism, Judaism or the Egyptian mythology? since u said morality started with the Judeo Christian God.

No need to continue, its obvious you cant tell us where compassion first appears with facts. So rest
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by ebiagtales: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2016
HardMirror:

on point
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by ebiagtales: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2016
UyiIredia:
@ HardMirror Saul, Saul, Why persecuted thou Christianity ?
Omo,i too like the bolded. Don't know why modern English changes it to 'you' grin
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by ValentineMary(m): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2016
felixomor:

No need to continue, its obvious you cant tell us where compassion first appears with facts. So rest
Ahhh u said u knew it so why should I tell u what u already know? Just ans the question simple.

2 Likes

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Joagbaje(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2016
HardMirror:

YET

Why should Christians live beggarly life because of heaven. Did Christ die for them to suffer?

The Bible declares God gave us all things to enjoy.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by JackBizzle: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
felixomor:

Compassion is as old as the first human being.

Christianity was not the first religion to have the golden rule.

Do unto others* appears in Hinduism long before christianity or Judaism.

Or take Jainism for instance, they are 100% against violence. You can not see a terrorist jainist.
But in christianity, Judaism and Islam, war or executions can be justified.

4 Likes

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by felixomor: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jacdonzle:

Compassion is as old as the first human being.

Christianity was not the first religion to have the golden rule.

Do unto others* appears in Hinduism long before christianity or Judaism.

Or take Jainism for instance, they are 100% against violence. You can not see a terrorist jainist.
But in christianity, Judaism and Islam, war or executions can be justified.

So

Soryy. You still dont have any historical facts,
"The first human " is not the name of anybody. You are still quoting vague stuff. You will never win any debate that way.
Moreover, where in Christianity is war and execution permitted? As you have stated.
If you have the audacity to quote such false stuff in a forum as this, it shows your level of study and sorry to say, we are not on the same level.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by JackBizzle: 2:24am On Jun 11, 2016
felixomor:

Soryy. You still dont have any historical facts,
"The first human " is not the name of anybody. You are still quoting vague stuff. You will never win any debate that way.
Moreover, where in Christianity is war and execution permitted? As you have stated.
If you have the audacity to quote such false stuff in a forum as this, it shows your level of study and sorry to say, we are not on the same level.

grin

How many wars did the isrealites in the bible engage in with God's support? Have you heard of the just war theory?

I seriously hate discussing with people like you. So damn ignorant and not ready to accept new facts. What I said about Jainism and Hinduism are true but you brushed it aside and said that I'm quoting vague stuff.

You clearly know nothing and have nothing to say. Goodbye.

It is people like you that lack morals and empathy. If you really need a holy book to be good, then you are a psychopath. We humans are already born with the ability to show compassion. Do you need a holy book to know that you shouldn't kill your neighbour?

5 Likes

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by felixomor: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin

How many wars did the isrealites in the bible engage in with God's support? Have you heard of the just war theory?

I seriously hate discussing with people like you. So damn ignorant and not ready to accept new facts. What I said about Jainism and Hinduism are true but you brushed it aside and said that I'm quoting vague stuff.

You clearly know nothing and have nothing to say. Goodbye.

It is people like you that lack morals and empathy. If you really need a holy book to be good, then you are a psychopath. We humans are already born with the ability to show compassion. Do you need a holy book to know that you shouldn't kill your neighbour?

You can see that you are still pushing your wrong information and ignorance. Please were the Isrealites Christians?
And if your definition of compassion is "dont kill your neighbour". Sorry you need to be educated.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by theoneJabulani(m): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
felixomor:

You can see that you are still pushing your wrong information and ignorance. Please were the Isrealites Christians?
And if your definition of compassion is "dont kill your neighbour". Sorry you need to be educated.
if the bible is your origin of morality, then am sorry to say you are a psychopath

3 Likes

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Image123(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
HardMirror:

YET

It doesn't gurantee eternal bliss, if it did you would be guaranteed eternal bliss. i thought that was plain logic?

Blimey, i do ask the same question too. But i never got so foolish to disbelieving God.

This is a poor understanding of things. Many churches and christians have done this in the past, we should learn from the mistakes of others instead of copying it. i think even Deeper Life and Scripture Union brethren still did this kind of stuff in the 70s, 80s. Jesus is coming soon, so don't own property or marry or go to school etc. It is a zeal without knowledge, the Bible does not COMMAND this. Jesus knew hell is real, He created it long before coming to earth. Yet He spent about 30years doing virtually nothing but leaarning capentry etc. He even told His disciples not to preach to non-Israelites at a point. Are you more catholic than the pope?

i'm totaly with you on this. This is how and more of what the christian life should be. May God help us.

Yes some did out of zeal, but they were never told to. They ended up in famine and poverty, and the churches outside Jerusalem had to send them relief(like IDP camp) and remember the poor saints. Not every pious deed is required or commanded by God. If God specifically tells YOU to do it, fine. But don't tell others to go doing it. This is how people form cults copying their pastors and leaders, up to their style of walking and talking.

i'm absolutely with you on this too. Jesus prophecied the love of many waxing cold, and people having itching ears to be deceived. My prayer is not to fulfill evil prophecy like them and obviously you HardMirror have done.

We're together again, hehehehehehehehe. i did not ask you top be singing the chorus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The NIV Bible Corrupt? (for Recognise And Other Christians) / Any Christian To Help Explain This? / True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.