Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? (3404 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by etimetiefe: 10:02am On May 02, 2015
It's important 2 know if he rili luvs u…… so how can u know that a guy rili luvs u??
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 02, 2015
Just tell him you missed your period and from his reply you can now know if he truly loves you or just just doing Nairaland with you... Try it first and thank me later..

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by justmag(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2015
In nigeria, it's by the size of your bank account
in the rest of the world, it's by being loyal, honest and faithful.
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Lisaflex(f): 10:06am On May 02, 2015
Der's no way of knowing for sure
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 02, 2015
etimetiefe:
It's important 2 know if he rili luvs u…… so how can u know that a guy rili luvs u??
you go ask am la! grin
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by peeparty(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2015
Lisaflex:
Der's no way of knowing for sure
hello sup?
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Dannylux: 10:21am On May 02, 2015
It's very variable So one cannot correctly say this is what to expect when another loves you. Just as humans differ in character so does their way of loving differ.
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Lisaflex(f): 10:24am On May 02, 2015
peeparty:
hello sup?
Hw r u doing? smiley
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by peeparty(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2015
Lisaflex:
Hw r u doing? smiley
grt was expecting ur call ni
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Lisaflex(f): 10:47am On May 02, 2015
peeparty:
grt was expecting ur call ni
Call? shocked
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by KingTom(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2015
Lisaflex:
Call? shocked
Call him na grin
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Basildvalour(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:
Just tell him you missed your period and from his reply you can now know if he truly loves you or just just doing Nairaland with you... Try it first and thank me later..
You thinks its every guy that goes about hitting the kitties of every woman they come across

How about when you haven't entered her sacred sanctinarium before?
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Lisaflex(f): 10:54am On May 02, 2015
KingTom:
Call him na grin
cheesy Ufan wots up?
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 02, 2015
Basildvalour:
You thinks its every guy that goes about hitting the kitties of every woman they come across

How about when you haven't entered her sacred sanctinarium before?
In absence that I think another way girls verify who truly loves them is by the amount of risk you can take for them... She might give you a distress call at midnight to come to her rescue, knowing fully well the distance and damage involve just to test your love for her...if you give her excuse and not effort then you are not in love with her..
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by KingTom(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2015
Lisaflex:
cheesy Ufan wots up?
I dey come Blues bar today oh grin
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Basildvalour(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:

In absence that I think another way girls verify who truly loves them is by the amount of risk you can take for them... She might give you a distress call at midnight to come to her rescue, knowing fully well the distance and damage involve just to test your love for her...if you give her excuse and not effort then you are not in love with her..
For me, I know when to put my life on the line for my mom and not a girl I am still growing feelings for and not certain with.

I could attend to her distress call if and only if it is perceived to be a serious emergency- life threatening. Apart from that, I'll just calm her down on phone. I am at least gifted in that wink
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 02, 2015
Basildvalour:
For me, I know when to put my life on the line for my mom and not a girl I am still growing feelings for and not certain with.

I could attend to her distress call if and only if it is perceived to be a serious emergency- life threatening. Apart from that, I'll just calm her down on phone. I am at least gifted in that wink
Can you tell me the difference between Soulmate (wife), Mother and Sister...
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by peeparty(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2015
Lisaflex:
Call? shocked
yes
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Lisaflex(f): 11:13am On May 02, 2015
peeparty:
yes
I'm lost,pls find me
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Lisaflex(f): 11:14am On May 02, 2015
KingTom:
I dey come Blues bar today oh grin
Aiyaa, ah no dey Cali atm...Wish i was arnd
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by KingTom(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2015
Lisaflex:

Aiyaa, ah no dey Cali atm...Wish i was arnd
shocked shocked shocked Where you come dey? Was looking forward to meeting you grin
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Lisaflex(f): 11:18am On May 02, 2015
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked Where you come dey? Was looking forward to meeting you grin
Sch
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Basildvalour(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:

Can you tell me the difference between Soulmate (wife), Mother and Sister...
Nobody is talking about wife here at the moment.

Reasons being that before you take on to making her your wife, you must have been sure of the love and the trustworthiness of the person you are getting involved with

This is an entirely different case where both parties are still trying to define what they feel for each other. So, do not get me wrong!
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by KingTom(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2015
Lisaflex:
Sch
School? Where? grin
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 02, 2015
Basildvalour:
Nobody is talking about wife here at the moment.

Reasons being that before you take on to making her your wife, you must have been sure of the love and the trustworthiness of the person you are getting involved with

This is an entirely different case where both parties are still trying to define what they feel for each other. So, do not get me wrong!
Got your point now.. you can go to any length for your wife but not for your girl...
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:
lol
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Lisaflex(f): 11:26am On May 02, 2015
KingTom:
School? Where? grin
Ebonyi state uni
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by KingTom(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2015
Lisaflex:

Ebonyi state uni
Oh! Wow, that far? No wahala sha I full ground. One day you go back grin
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Mprex(f): 11:28am On May 02, 2015
different strokes for different folks
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Lisaflex(f): 11:32am On May 02, 2015
KingTom:
Oh! Wow, that far? No wahala sha I full ground. One day you go back grin
Sure... Not far tho
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 02, 2015
MojAyo:
lol
Na lie I talk?
Re: Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:
Na lie I talk?
u re right o,bt shit can still happen sha,believe dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs: She's A Gold Digger / A Woman's Tribute To Her Late Husband ;) / See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.