Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... (2378 Views)

SIX Things A Lady Should NEVER Do For A Man She Luvs No MAta Wat / She Luvs Calling Up Married Men. / Exposed! Top 5 Questions That Girls Never Answer TRUTHFULLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by JoeCris(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Base on my experiences, below are some few tips 2 know if your girlfriend truthfully luvs you..
1) She always wan2 hear ur voice..... Guys, dont feel like she's disturbing u too much when she always flash, text or call u.. Its bcoz she luvs u... Whenever she eventually stops it, she has given her heart 2 another guy.. I bet u will miss her.
2) She will never beg u 4 recharge card..... Yes!! she will not beg u 4 recharge card but will prefer 2 ask other guys...
3) She will use any little opportunity 2 come and see u...... If ur girlfriend luvs u, she will always use any small opportunity 2 come and see u.. No excuses... But if she dont luv u, even if she is bored, she will feign "i'm busy-"..
Lemme stop hee 4 now.....

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by falconey(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Hadez(f): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wrong I do that to all my toasters and I don't love any of them

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
4) She'll be conscious of ur ego in public

5) She'll use discretion to comprehend ur feelings to ensure u're not embarrassed.

6) She'll ensure she rates you high even in her gossips in ur absence

7) She'll be doing small pikin play with you and she won't be shy

cool She'll not be pissed by the smell of ur fart. In fact for her to complain is to boost ur farting morale and you'll both end up in fart competition comedy grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by ify2nyce(f): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
another stewpid post

okay

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by JoeCris(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
@Hadez.... You dont give excuse 2 all ur toasters?? And you always wanna hear all their voices??..... I pray ooo
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by OGeeKush(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Once had all that... Guess she's d one dat got away
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by JoeCris(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
@Ify2nyce...... Your type dont even know any reasonable thing 2 post... Only 2 read and hate. smh
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hadez:
U always want to text, call and hear ur toasters' voice, u always disturb them with flashes. U always use every opportunity to come and see them. Yet u don't love them

Biko are they ur toasters or ur casual fucckers oh?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

U always want to text, call and hear ur toasters' voice, u always disturb them with flashes. U always use every opportunity to come and see them. Yet u don't love them

the latter it is cool

Sadly some people type and then think undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by princy80(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hadez:
You are wicked hahan.. angry grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
4) She'll be conscious of ur ego in public

5) She'll use discretion to ensure she rates you high even in her gossips in ur absence

6) She'll be doing small pikin play with you and she won't be shy

7) She'll not be pissed by the smell of ur fart. In fact for her to complain is to boost ur farting morale and you'll both end up in fart competition comedy grin
If she's also desperate to get yhu to propose... sad
We never can tell with these our missing ribs.. sad

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Hadez(f): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Whatever you think. as am free with everybody either you are my toaster or not I am always there as a friend

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
the latter it is cool

Sadly some people type and then think undecided
Yeah...but tats why there's a 'modify' option....She don think reach her full capacity... sad...Tats all tat came out sad

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by JoeCris(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hadez:

Whatever you think. as am free with everybody either you are my toaster or not I am always there as a friend

Now i get the message.. You dont fall in luv, i guess... Smart babe
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by JoeCris(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
slyIsaac:
If she's also desperate to get yhu to propose... sad We never can tell with these our missing ribs.. sad
. . so true, i swear
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
slyIsaac:

Yeah...but tats why there's a 'modify' option....She don think reach her full capacity... sad...Tats all tat came out sad
if you say so smiley
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Smellymouth: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ogbeni, looks and words can be so deceptive..

It takes the grace of God to locate the right woman
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hadez:

Can I toast you ? wink
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Futureviz: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hadez:
who asked you?
some bitches just love bragging
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Monalisa185(f): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by ify2nyce(f): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
JoeCris:
@Ify2nyce...... Your type dont even know any reasonable thing 2 post... Only 2 read and hate. smh

okay(sips alomo embarassed
JoeCris:

okay(sips alomo
.)
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hadez:
undecided babe stop dis,just stop lying grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by guente02(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Op is correct buh its quite easy to let them go because we don't tend to love those who truly like/love us.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by JoeCris(m): 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yea, so true
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by Walexsammy(m): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2016
JoeCris:
Base on my experiences, below are some few tips 2 know if your girlfriend truthfully luvs you..
1) She always wan2 hear ur voice..... Guys, dont feel like she's disturbing u too much when she always flash, text or call u.. Its bcoz she luvs u... Whenever she eventually stops it, she has given her heart 2 another guy.. I bet u will miss her.
2) She will never beg u 4 recharge card..... Yes!! she will not beg u 4 recharge card but will prefer 2 ask other guys...
3) She will use any little opportunity 2 come and see u...... If ur girlfriend luvs u, she will always use any small opportunity 2 come and see u.. No excuses... But if she dont luv u, even if she is bored, she will feign "i'm busy-"..
Lemme stop hee 4 now.....
u so on point kindah

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... by coolh3ad(m): 3:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Hadez:

.......And you are sure you do "No 1 and No 3" to all your toasters

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… / 8 Ways To Know That You've Found A True Gentleman. / 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.