Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour (39927 Views)

True Or False? – The Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color / Hidden Interpretation Of Toothpaste Bottom Colour / The Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by officialteemi(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2015
eyes aff open.....
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Alezy(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2015
nice info....have always wondered the meaning of those colours.

Meanwhile SHILOH 2015 is here. All roads leads to canaanland otta ogun state for an awesome time with God. Your all invited.

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Thanks...
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Vincit(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Nice one OP. I never knew the color codes are so important. Thanks U just saved a life.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by pat077: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2015
my own na green. what is the effect of these colours?
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by augustin600(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2015
:DI can't find any on my charcoal ooooo.
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2015
augustin600:
:DI can't find any on my charcoal ooooo.
grin
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by goodlifehyd(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Lol
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by obaival(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2015
My sensodyn s white n wts d chemical reaction?
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by abtywo(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2015
My is Brown. Wot does it mean
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by illiad: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2015
How true?
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by semasir: 6:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Fellowship....
achinaboy:
I never knew this,good info
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by oglalasioux(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
I cudnt find any on my chewing stick nylon sad
Lol. Very funny.
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by kayroy5(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2015
Hope no any side effects? Cos my is blue, Oral-B
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Engineer123(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2015
tmeg:
So many of industries has a way of embedding information of the original content of their products, which many of us did not know.
like the toothpaste we use nowadays, not many of us pay attention of the
toothpaste bottom color we buy.

After reading this, I bet you will consider the
details which are telling a lot about your
toothpaste.
What you need to do is have a look at the
bottom of the tube, where you will find a
colored stripe.
Toothpastes have different colors of stripes,
depending on their composition. You need to
be able to recognize them.

In that purpose, in continuation we are giving
you information about the different stripes:

Green – All Natural
Blue – Natural + Medicines
Red – Natural + Chemicals
Black – All Chemicals

On the other hand, even though this
information is available to customers, there
are opposed claims that they have nothing to
do with the ingredients of the product.
Accordingly, you can find all this information
on the list of ingredients.
The decision is yours. If interested, you
should do a further research on the topic and
find out which is the right way to select the
perfect toothpaste for you.
Good Luck !

Source.
Your Food Corner

Good info. what are the effects of the colours on our health?
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by coolzeal(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Run to check and mine is blue... wink wink
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Horlawoomey(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2015
#Team Green... #Team Dabur herbal.

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Tintinnoty(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2015
After reading this first thing i did was check my oral B nd is blue

On a lighter note if this thread could make it to FP after 7months it was created then that your dead and long forgotten thread can still came it up there

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by gr8gem(f): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2015
Tolakay:
Is me is like natural things.. Is me is throw way close up and is me is buying more of oral B grin

Which toothpaste has green colour at it bottom?
It is dabur
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by laprince(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2015
confirming it straight away. my next assignment
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Mine is yellow...MTN sef undecided

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by NOBODYY: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2015
Pink undecided
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by anitank(f): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2015
kayroy5:
Hope no any side effects? Cos my is blue, Oral-B
Same as mine. Means it has both natural ingredients and medicines that keep the teeth healthy and strong.....i think
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Gidoka(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2015
oluemmakay:
Mine toothpaste bottom na all White... What does dt mean??

chemical acid
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by justmenoni: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2015
No mind them ooo,if it's a picture of tonto's housegirl is going to school, u will see the news sharply on fp

quote author=Meriekriss post=40731222]Wicked Mods, so it's now they will push this thread to front page.. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by bqlekan(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2015
wow! wow!! wow!!! nice piece of info.. I never knew this... thanks op
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by porshuch: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2015
Keneking:
Mine is yellow...MTN sef undecided
YELLOW means that your own contain some Hydrochloric acid grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Let me check......

Mine looks like Purple/Deep blue...

Pepsodent Triple protection.....

Thank you Op. very nice piece.
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by belloabdulrazaq(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2015
Kikiki,mine iz blue grin fanks 4 the info grin
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by nairayouthcom(m): 7:12am On Dec 06, 2015
oluemmakay:
Mine toothpaste bottom na all White... What does dt mean??

Na #End_Time toothpaste
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by belloabdulrazaq(m): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2015
Gidoka:

chemical acid
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient / Final Year CRUTECH Electrical Engineering Student Electrocuted / Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.