Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour (39980 Views)

True Or False? – The Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color / Hidden Interpretation Of Toothpaste Bottom Colour / The Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Please this is another major internet hoax and a big lie, those marks at the bottom are photosensors that helps the machine determine where to cut the plastic, and which batch to stock it in, I'm giving first hand info based on my previous job experience, why are Nigerians so gullible. Ask yourself two questions before you jump at this silly hoax.

1) Why would any questions company use the black ink if they know people think it's chemical, now even if NAFDAC ask them to indicate the components, there is no way they can approve of a toxic tooth paste, or fail to alert the public. Once your paste have the slightest toxic substances they shut your operations down... Lobatan!.

2) those components are too vague, there are medicine, which are made up of chemicals, there are chemicals which are medicine, plus who ask you to take medicine without prescription or dosage.

3) how come the same brand of paste have different colours?.. You find close-up herbal with blue and another close-up herbal with red... Kilode no

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by staymore: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2015
Great information. I just checked mine on two toothpaste in my house, one is blue and the other black.
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Panshow(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2015
Mine is green.
I use Dabur (basil) that has been my favorite toothpaste for years.
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2015
all close up bottom is black

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Respect55(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2015
My close up na black o. Dis one na serious matter
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Nuella222(f): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2015
Tolakay:
Is me is like natural things.. Is me is throw way close up and is me is buying more of oral B grin

Which toothpaste has green colour at it bottom?
Dabur herbal toothpaste has green colour smiley
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Younghay(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2015
Mine own is green........herbal dabur
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by jaybossYBNL(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2015
tmeg:
So many of industries has a way of embedding information of the original content of their products, which many of us did not know.
like the toothpaste we use nowadays, not many of us pay attention of the
toothpaste bottom color we buy.

After reading this, I bet you will consider the
details which are telling a lot about your
toothpaste.
What you need to do is have a look at the
bottom of the tube, where you will find a
colored stripe.
Toothpastes have different colors of stripes,
depending on their composition. You need to
be able to recognize them.

In that purpose, in continuation we are giving
you information about the different stripes:

Green – All Natural
Blue – Natural + Medicines
Red – Natural + Chemicals
Black – All Chemicals

On the other hand, even though this
information is available to customers, there
are opposed claims that they have nothing to
do with the ingredients of the product.
Accordingly, you can find all this information
on the list of ingredients.
The decision is yours. If interested, you
should do a further research on the topic and
find out which is the right way to select the
perfect toothpaste for you.
Good Luck !

Source.
Your Food Corner
My Dabur Herbal carries black while am seen a leaf on the tube too, i dont understand
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Ayt27(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2015
tmeg:
So many of industries has a way of embedding information of the original content of their products, which many of us did not know.
like the toothpaste we use nowadays, not many of us pay attention of the
toothpaste bottom color we buy.

After reading this, I bet you will consider the
details which are telling a lot about your
toothpaste.
What you need to do is have a look at the
bottom of the tube, where you will find a
colored stripe.
Toothpastes have different colors of stripes,
depending on their composition. You need to
be able to recognize them.

In that purpose, in continuation we are giving
you information about the different stripes:

Green – All Natural
Blue – Natural + Medicines
Red – Natural + Chemicals
Black – All Chemicals

On the other hand, even though this
information is available to customers, there
are opposed claims that they have nothing to
do with the ingredients of the product.
Accordingly, you can find all this information
on the list of ingredients.
The decision is yours. If interested, you
should do a further research on the topic and
find out which is the right way to select the
perfect toothpaste for you.
Good Luck !

Source.
Your Food Corner

I'v been using closeup for like 20+ years now, I dunno d effect it has had on me ooo, could you please explain if it does.

Because to me it seems to whole colour the bottom would majorly reflect on the outside colour of the toothpaste
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by ladychioma: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Mine is blue. Brand is close up
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by tasceige(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Keneking:
Mine is yellow...MTN sef undecided
abi oh. In partnershp wit MTN, Nonsense network toothpaste.
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2015
RED GEL OLIVE HAS GREEN OOO DAT MEANS NA NATURAL OOOO
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by charlsecy(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2015
Tolakay:
Dabur.
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by armadeo(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Temihatz:
OMG shocked shocked shocked Mine is BLACK

Close Up undecided

Me too. I actually just picked the tube and looked at it now. First time ever.

Nice info.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Israelie(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2015
Nice info
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Isryl02(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Funny how people believe this poo

Nigerians sha...

http://www.newhealthadvisor.com/Toothpaste-Color-Code.html
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Youngpo413: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Tolakay:
Is me is like natural things.. Is me is throw way close up and is me is buying more of oral B grin

dabur herbal
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by tmeg: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2015
nice study
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by ProudOlodo: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2015
onyenenyo:
My close up is black are sure it's not way to bring some products down because close up it's still the most popular toothpaste in the market.

The most popular doesn't necessarily mean the best
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Ultimus: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2015
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by gajike: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2015
Blue is natural with medicine not.chemical as u said.

ElPhoche:
Wow, I checked my Oral-B, it is blue, meaning natural+chemical. My spare Close herbal is black, i.e, all chemicals. How can my 'Herbal' closeup be black?
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by ProudOlodo: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2015
zhiggy1:
Http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/toothpastemarkings.asp

Thank you for the counter post
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by aprokomanager: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2015
defendedvictim:
grin ...n mine is black. End time chemicals.
Ewooooo me too oo
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by TheeReaper(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2015
ewizard1:
Oral B Pro Health | BLUE
staymore:
Great information. I just checked mine on two toothpaste in my house, one is blue and the other black.
tasceige:

abi oh. In partnershp wit MTN, Nonsense network toothpaste.
staymore:
charlsecy:

Dabur.
staymore:
dumb shit heads,its false
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by daclint(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
I cudnt find any on my chewing stick nylon sad

Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by oz4real83(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2015
Tolakay:

I use oral Band it is green. it is purely herbal. Oral B pro-health is written on it. Chect it out.
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by calabardick(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2015
sinaj:
I cudnt find any on my chewing stick nylon sad

check the buttom of the chewing stick, if it not there look for a charcoal and give it a black mark
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by Krasid(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2015
Which toothpaste is the best for clean white teeth?
Re: The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour by sokera: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2015
oluemmakay:
Mine toothpaste bottom na all White... What does dt mean??
it means it is fake ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Produces Fake Peak Milk In Calabar Arrested By NAFDAC / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.