Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ezekwelisi On Aljazeera LIVE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwelisi On Aljazeera LIVE (773 Views)

Gov'ment should try other hands i am not the only person Dr Ngozi on Aljazeera / Please Is Anyone Watching Isil And Tabilan On Aljazeera(live) / Oby Ezekwesili Now On Aljazeera's Head To Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekwelisi On Aljazeera LIVE by Boss13: 1:22pm On May 02, 2015
Please tune in. The journalist is tearing ezekwesili apart.

Jesus. The guy is just good and very bold.
Re: Ezekwelisi On Aljazeera LIVE by Boss13: 1:31pm On May 02, 2015
Let me be honest, if Oby doesn't make minister, we would be losing a huge talent. However, I must congratulate the Aljazeera interviewer for the tough questions

1 Like

Re: Ezekwelisi On Aljazeera LIVE by jascon1(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2015
What talent is the guy above me talking about Our leaders get away with questions that's y they keep on stealing. By the time we have an independent n fearless media coupled with transparent judicial system ppl will sit up. Ppl like "oga at the top" will rapidly get exposed n lies told on documents would not match the words. Journalists can trace the loots n feed us info about ongoing projects.
Poor man no know na kill us. We don't even know when federal govt disburse cash. Our community leaders will share it without us knowing. We don't even know our rights. Faces of sex-Lecturers should grace the highlights.
Abeg naija tire me

1 Like

Re: Ezekwelisi On Aljazeera LIVE by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 02, 2015
Lol, make them leave my madam oo

BUHARI my HERO
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL
Re: Ezekwelisi On Aljazeera LIVE by Boss13: 2:07pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
What talent is the guy above me talking about Our leaders get away with questions that's y they keep on stealing. By the time we have an independent n fearless media coupled with transparent judicial system ppl will sit up. Ppl like "oga at the top" will rapidly get exposed n lies told on documents would not match the words. Journalists can trace the loots n feed us info about ongoing projects.
Poor man no know na kill us. We don't even know when federal govt disburse cash. Our community leaders will share it without us knowing. We don't even know our rights. Faces of sex-Lecturers should grace the highlights.
Abeg naija tire me

Nothing stops these institutions from being transparent and doing what is expected from them. Saharareporters and premium times are examples of journalism that comes hard on bad governance in Nigeria. However, I am sure you are one of those Nigerians that continue to abuse their effort.

It is also a shame that the judiciary part of governance would reduce themselves to tools and clowns for politicians and it is also a shame that we, Nigerians, have reduced our conscience to materialism and as such conduct ourselves improperly because we want to make some extra buck.

Finally, Oby is an inspiration and a huge talent for our god forsaken continent. It takes an extra ordinary person to relentlessly pursue a cause, amid all criticism, and never back down even when such cause is not a personal one to you. Lest not forget, she enjoys no material gain from this and because of her effort, the world joined the outcry.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwelisi On Aljazeera LIVE by jascon1(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2015
Reading thru ur comment I felt the reason y u were disowned by ur biological father and thrown to the streets. I wish nairaland could do same. U deserve a very dirty slap from a 2 year old who recently lost his toy. We don't celebrate ppl in Nigeria. If she had any decency in her she would have resigned from her position in the same govt she opposes. They are all collective kleptomaniacs. If Sahara reporters are tough, cos they r doing ur jobs right. U also got to be tough in our own domain. Our leaders need what Jerry Rawlings call "house to house sanitation". I'll never lick their aesses as u do, stand on ur own man.
Boss13:

Nothing stops these institutions from being transparent and doing what is expected from them. Saharareporters and premium times are examples of journalism that comes hard on bad governance in Nigeria. However, I am sure you are one of those Nigerians that continue to abuse their effort.

It is also a shame that the judiciary part of governance would reduce themselves to tools and clowns for politicians and it is also a shame that we, Nigerians, have reduced our conscience to materialism and as such conduct ourselves improperly because we want to make some extra buck.

Finally, Oby is an inspiration and a huge talent for our god forsaken continent. It takes an extra ordinary person to relentlessly pursue a cause, amid all criticism, and never back down even when such cause is not a personal one to you. Lest not forget, she enjoys no material gain from this and because of her effort, the world joined the outcry.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp’s Enemies Made Us Lose Elections – Bode George / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf / Gov. Al-Makura Promises Any Corp who marries from the State Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.