Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,031 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani (2492 Views)

Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede / "Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President"- Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani / Abuja Protesters Demand No Postponement Of Polls Beyond March 28. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2015
When President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan came into office, he did so many good things and so many bad things , just like every other past president of Nigeria, but because he was not of our kind my
people or a core Northerner, Muslim or retired Military man, they gave him the name 'Clueless'. Now our own, Buhari has been elected, he has not even assumed office and the other side of the
divide, already has a name waiting for him: "Brainless". Others are calling him, "Brainless Baba Buhari (BBB).

The nightmare we engineered has now come back to haunt us. From Clueless to Brainless. We are in trouble in this country. Hope we all learn from this
mistake and start respecting whomever happens to be our President after General Muhammadu Buhari? The office of the president of Nigeria deserves respect irrespective of the individual who sits on it. Whether he is doing good or doing bad doesn't justify insults. That is why we have presidential election every four years, to vote out any president doing bad. Insults and name calling of the president can only provoke the part of country where he comes from, because to them he might be
a hero.

I cannot appeal to the Southerners, Christians and minorities to respect a President Buhari, because we did not respect their own, Jonathan, while in
office. Its a sad reality we must all live with. We caused the problem for ourselves. Its a pity. Da abinci mu dafa shi ga Jonathan a yanzu dole mu ci shi.

by Bilkisu Bint Khaled Al-Fulani, Kano.

www.9jabeam..com/2015/04/s-h-o-c-k-i-n-g-buhari-should-demand-no.html

www.nigeriamoment.com/2015/04/buhari-identified-as-brainless/

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by Firefire(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2015
grin
[size=18pt]
"Brainless Baba Buhari" (BBB).[/size] shocked shocked

We know him here as #BABAONECHANCE cheesy

Baba bi yen wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by DickDastardly(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2015
grin
Oilling and putting finishing touch to my verbal assault library pending when the BRAINLESS Daura President is sworn in.

Senile
Senseless.
Illiterate
Certificateless.
Zombie
Sickly
Ghostly
Gworo chewer
Abokki
Cattle rearer
to mention but few
grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by okosodo: 3:24pm On May 02, 2015
Fulani, you are a bastard
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 02, 2015
BOC aka BBB

hahahahahaah This will be sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by onyi4edu(f): 3:27pm On May 02, 2015
If truly the writer of this article is a northerner, I raise my thumb up for him/her.

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander"; Even at that, the office ought to be respected irrespective of who occupies it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by chynie: 3:28pm On May 02, 2015
sir the BBB is small he is brainless grandpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by ozoigbondu: 3:33pm On May 02, 2015
#BABAONECHANCE grin
#DAURADULLARD
#DORODULLUARD
#DEADBRAIN
#ANCIENTDINOSUAR

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by kasiem(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2015
Daura President or brainless buhari, all join
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by DickDastardly(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2015
onyi4edu:
If truly the writer of this article is a northerner, I raise my thumb up for him.

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander"; Even at that, the office ought to be respected irrespective of who occupies it.
Unfortunately they set the standard, all we'd do is to advance it.
It will be lots of fun. May 29th do and come ooooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by arbitter: 3:37pm On May 02, 2015
onyi4edu:
If truly the writer of this article is a northerner, I raise my thumb up for him.

'She's' not, 'she' is actually a made up name used by an ldiot 'not from the North' to tell us his opinions.

@ topic

Da abinci mu dafa shi ga Jonathan a yanzu dole mu ci shi. Classic Southerners trying to write Hausa undecided

Im sure we all remember how you all cried like little bltches on this forum because Jonathan was called a retar.d , the Admin had to even censor the damn word because of how pathetic you were. Well, I promise you that we give zero shlts about what you call Buhari. Why should we anyway? Does your insults stop him from being President ? Or does it somehow affect his life in anyway? You have been insulting him since 2003 so what exactly is new here? why do you feel the need to keep telling us stories about why you insult Buhari ?

What i think is that you are so disappointed no one is giving a shlt about your 'insults' so you have now resorted to doing stuff like this to draw peoples attention and it still wont work.

Let me not get carried away here, no need to write an epistle over something so irrelevant.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by FitnessNigeria: 3:38pm On May 02, 2015
I dey observing mood... Watching to see if Buhari and apc and supporters will take the insults and name callings coming their way.

He never enter i don dey hear Baba One Chance and now Brainless Buhari.

It's gonna be interesting. The office of the presidency has been turned into a joke by the opposition, now its their turn to reap what they sowed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by kelvine(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2015
I cannot appeal to the Southerners, Christians and minorities to respect a President Buhari, because we did not respect their own, Jonathan, while in
office. Its a sad reality we must all live with. We caused the problem for ourselves. Its a pity. Da abinci mu dafa shi ga Jonathan a yanzu dole mu ci shi.

The writer is very unbiased as revealed in the quote above, this is very unusual of a Fulani. We all need to view political issues critically and diplomatically. I have never liked Buhari but I have no choice than rejoice with him because he has won the election. As patriotic citizens we are expected to pray and support our leaders.
How long do we as a nation have to use demeaning names on our leaders, lets support the incoming Government for the good of one Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2015
Buhari should better start learning how to endure the insults and name callings.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by onyi4edu(f): 3:42pm On May 02, 2015
DickDastardly:

Unfortunately they set the standard, all we'd do is to advance it.
It will be lots of fun. May 29th do and come ooooooooooo!

cheesy Would have love to join the "advancement team" honestly but I was taught never to make mockery or insult not just my elders but anyone embarassed
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by eph12(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2015
This was my fear since last year. These nonsense name calling will never stop. Faults will always be found and goodwill will be interpreted in bad faith. What goes around comes around
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by AustineE1: 3:46pm On May 02, 2015
I do not subscribe to the idea of calling our presidents by derogatory names however,it was very painful hearing the ones who should know better call GEJ 'clueless',at that point i thought it was the height of it all.
Remember this is the social media age where a lot of uncultured kids find their way online and venting their frustrations online.one thing for sure is that the president elect must gear up for massive onslaught,'what goes around will surely come around'! His ego will surely be battered.
We must learn to respect others,calling him 'Brainless' may now serve as a good revenge for GEJ supporters.
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by onyi4edu(f): 3:52pm On May 02, 2015
arbitter:

Hey! Did you even read my post?
I believe your post wasn't meant for me grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2015
Very soon other countries like South africans we join in insulting the president of Nigeria. Social network is a worldwide thing, the world is seeing our foolishness , and someday they will use it against us
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by arbitter: 3:56pm On May 02, 2015
onyi4edu:

Hey! Did you even read my post?

The rest of my reply isn't meant for you, i just didn't feel the need to make two posts so i just added everything into my first post.
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by chibas: 4:11pm On May 02, 2015
Pdp Una mumu o!people are judge by their action GEJ being clueless does not in anyway mean baba will,let him assume office first and u guys will really know that GEJ is really clueless being a president as he is only good as a lecturer and nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by chibas: 4:18pm On May 02, 2015
Pdp e- warrior after GMB assume office u guys will really know that your best candidate that u present to us is clueless outside the four wall of the university.
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by ManUtdholic: 4:21pm On May 02, 2015
Buahri can't survive the onslaught because PDP is also grounded on social media

APC started it and nw it will backfire on them
When the like of lair Mohammed will be on the defensive and PDP on the offensive
Buahri better start to learn how to absorb insults and at the same time maintain his cool anything childish will only aggravated the issue

. APC government enjoyed abusing both the president and his office

Now they should geared up
#BBB(brain Baba Buahri)
#SaiBabaOneChance
#DauraDullard

It going to be brutal I swear

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by ManUtdholic: 4:28pm On May 02, 2015
chibas:
Pdp Una mumu o!people are judge by their action GEJ being clueless does not in anyway mean baba will,let him assume office first and u guys will really know that GEJ is really clueless being a president as he is only good as a lecturer and nothing more.
Really
So the 1 that is already changing his promises is what?
Sai one chance
Or bbb
Which 1
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2015
chibas:

Believe it or not , buhari will do a lot of mistakes/wrongs , bcus nobody is above mistake.

You pple confuse insult with criticism, they are two different things. You can criticize the policies made by the president, but calling names and insults is a silly thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by McStoic(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmmmm.......actually, in as much as GEJ was immensely insulted, I don't subscribe to people calling GMB brainless one. I am not comfortable with leaders being called insultive names. I would say criticize him all you want (after all GEJ is the most critisized cum insulted president in Nigeria's history), just like the opposition have been doing since 2011 but not outright insults. It's not right to hang a man who has not yet been found guilty. Giving GMB a benefit of doubt is the least everyone can do in this wonderful period of Nigeria's transition.
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by specco(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2015
chibas:
Pdp e- warrior after GMB assume office u guys will really know that your best candidate that u present to us is clueless outside the four wall of the university.

He has exhibited some qualities of a dullard by barring AIT from covering his activities which his party APC quickly reversed. More to come from Babaonechance.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2015
Karma will take it's place. The seed you planted is what u will harvest.
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 02, 2015
GEJ was given a good will honeymoon period from 2010 till about 2012, when is incompetence became very glaring.

If a president that is performing and making good decisions is insulted then the persons doing the insulting would appear bitter or foolish.

Insult only with good reason.
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by Chigold101(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2015
arbitter:

'She's' not, 'she' is actually a made up name used by an ldiot 'not from the North' to tell us his opinions.

@ topic

Da abinci mu dafa shi ga Jonathan a yanzu dole mu ci shi. Classic Southerners trying to write Hausa undecided

Im sure we all remember how you all cried like little bltches on this forum because Jonathan was called a retar.d , the Admin had to even censor the damn word because of how pathetic you were. Well, I promise you that we give zero shlts about what you call Buhari. Why should we anyway? Does your insults stop him from being President ? Or does it somehow affect his life in anyway? You have been insulting him since 2003 so what exactly is new here? why do you feel the need to keep telling us stories about why you insult Buhari ?

What i think is that you are so disappointed no one is giving a shlt about your 'insults' so you have now resorted to doing stuff like this to draw peoples attention and it still wont work.

Let me not get carried away here, no need to write an epistle over something so irrelevant.
the name calling is yet to start and you are already this angry.

Funny world.

The BBB sounds so good though i wont be amongst those that will him names at all.

But the opposition messed up the office of the presidency in the name of politicking.

Too bad though. Let GMB learn to bottle his anger because names will fall on his feet soon.

I mean enough names...
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by Elueme: 5:53pm On May 02, 2015
Karma is a bitch.. it surely catches up with defaulters! APC has set a dangerous precedence out of desperation.We will watch events keenly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Chancellor Angela Merkel More Powerful Than President Joachim Gauck? / Disappointed, Frustrated Staunch Buhari Supporters Apologize To Nigerians / On The Metaphorical Implication Of Biafra And The Need For Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.