Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani (2506 Views)

Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede / "Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President"- Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani / Abuja Protesters Demand No Postponement Of Polls Beyond March 28. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by wadetaw202: 8:08pm On May 02, 2015
arbitter:

'She's' not, 'she' is actually a made up name used by an ldiot 'not from the North' to tell us his opinions.

@ topic

Da abinci mu dafa shi ga Jonathan a yanzu dole mu ci shi. Classic Southerners trying to write Hausa undecided

Im sure we all remember how you all cried like little bltches on this forum because Jonathan was called a retar.d , the Admin had to even censor the damn word because of how pathetic you were. Well, I promise you that we give zero shlts about what you call Buhari. Why should we anyway? Does your insults stop him from being President ? Or does it somehow affect his life in anyway? You have been insulting him since 2003 so what exactly is new here? why do you feel the need to keep telling us stories about why you insult Buhari ?

What i think is that you are so disappointed no one is giving a shlt about your 'insults' so you have now resorted to doing stuff like this to draw peoples attention and it still wont work.

Let me not get carried away here, no need to write an epistle over something so irrelevant.

You said you don't give sh1t? But buhari actually gives sh1t. I mean, he is starting out on AIT and that means he gives sh1t. It may sound irrelevant to you, but it doesn't sound irrelevant to buhari. I actually feel you also give sh1t and you see this issue as RELEVANT. If not, you wouldn't have written this epistle.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by GOGMIG(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2015
Brainless Baba Buhari already givin excuses for failure, cant be better than d cows he was rearing for 16yrs no increase no decrease. brainless baba buhari, (BBB) static baba buhari (SBB)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by bakila: 10:26pm On May 02, 2015
onyi4edu:
If truly the writer of this article is a northerner, I raise my thumb up for him.

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander"; Even at that, the office ought to be respected irrespective of who occupies it.
She is not from the North, we have been through the route with a certian shiek Ishaq, wendell slimlin and Ahmed. The North did not start calling Jonathan clueless either.
The Hausa langauge that Bilkisu put up is absolute google translate language.
Some particular people wants Buhari's failure, that may not necessary turn into a PDP win anyway.
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by internetpirate: 7:05am On May 03, 2015
Know your country more! It's a "her"

onyi4edu:
If truly the writer of this article is a northerner, I raise my thumb up for him.

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander"; Even at that, the office ought to be respected irrespective of who occupies it.
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by internetpirate: 7:10am On May 03, 2015
You still wrote an epistle and sounded...very pained! Take am easy...what's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander! Da abinci mu dafa shi ga Jonathan a yanzu dole mu ci shi.

arbitter:

'She's' not, 'she' is actually a made up name used by an ldiot 'not from the North' to tell us his opinions.

@ topic

Da abinci mu dafa shi ga Jonathan a yanzu dole mu ci shi. Classic Southerners trying to write Hausa undecided

Im sure we all remember how you all cried like little bltches on this forum because Jonathan was called a retar.d , the Admin had to even censor the damn word because of how pathetic you were. Well, I promise you that we give zero shlts about what you call Buhari. Why should we anyway? Does your insults stop him from being President ? Or does it somehow affect his life in anyway? You have been insulting him since 2003 so what exactly is new here? why do you feel the need to keep telling us stories about why you insult Buhari ?

What i think is that you are so disappointed no one is giving a shlt about your 'insults' so you have now resorted to doing stuff like this to draw peoples attention and it still wont work.

Let me not get carried away here, no need to write an epistle over something so irrelevant.
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by internetpirate: 7:16am On May 03, 2015
That's what Jonathan suffered! No matter what he did, he was vilified! All his intentions were questioned! And he was written off by the intelligentsia!

eph12:
This was my fear since last year. These nonsense name calling will never stop. Faults will always be found and goodwill will be interpreted in bad faith. What goes around comes around
Re: Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani by Splashme: 7:33am On May 03, 2015
The writer is just spot on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices / BREAKING IPOB Member Allegedly Shot Dead Resurrected By TB Joshua (biafra Radio) / Cogent Reason Buhari Must Probe GOV Wike Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.