Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot (4998 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by smartsoft(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2006
hello please i would like to ask could this be true or not,  can someone tells you he/she does have feeling for you but both of you are kind of intimate when i mean intimate not that closed to Sex, but closed to almost everything about her,and somewhat you guys cuddle when ever you guys are alone to an extent of kissing each other but you overheard from her friend that she said she doesn't have feeling for ya. and note she is your girlfriend

Can this be true ?
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by Seun(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2006
Ask her. If she admits to not having feelings for you, then, well, I don' know. Just ask!
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by Raymand(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2006
Just shut up and enjoy it whilst it lasts tongue grin
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by Bolarge(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2006
Seun:

Ask her. If she admits to not having feelings for you, then, well, I don' know. Just ask!
Again I'll go with Seun on this one.Why not just ask her?
It's obviously either of 2 things here:
1. Your worst fears're confirmed.U're just a transient thrill for her.An interlude.Somethn to excite her(a Love Machine of sorts[sorry] undecided)till the alpha male comes along
2. Her so-called "friend" is envious of what Ur girlfriend has(U!) and is just hating. What makes U think U can take her word to the bank?
Whatever the case,treat Ur girl with respect cos there sure was something 'bout her that attracted U to her in the first place.
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by momoney1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2006
yeah, ask her come back here and tell us for your next move grin
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by smartsoft(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2006
awwwwwwww. thanks seun i can see u have change my subject for this post we yarned and all i could gather was that she is kinda scared to commit all her heart, due to the way we guys do behave she said she has learnt alotta from her hommies how guys treat them well i treat her well but the point is that a friend of hers got pregnated by a guy and the guy ran and she is kinda afraid that somewhat i might do same and run away but i try to tell her that guys ain't same something like that

What else should i do now she said she got feelings
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by Busta(f): 4:18am On Sep 13, 2006
bery true, ujust dey use u exercis her body and satisfy her urges.
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by kokonets(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2006
Hi

Some gals just like sex, no harm done ladies but might not have feelings as long as they have their regular dose of it. grin

But as they say "Good sex leads to love" sit tight
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by Seun(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2006
smartsoft, you know that you are the kind of guy she is afraid of, right? wink

Tell her that if she doesn't want to be "pregnated" she can just insist on a condom or avoid sex.
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by omo(f): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2006
smartsoft, i dnt think u shld count on it dat shes really got feelins 4 u, only just after u guyz talked. she cld be d cunning kind who is only lookin for some physical stuff and nothing more. on the other hand, she cld be an over-cautious girl and wants to be careful wit relationships so nobody messes her around. i advise u to leave things d way dey r and as raymand sed, enjoy urself while this lasts. dont go disturbin her again and again whether she really has feelins for u or not. besides, if u keep on bein trustworthy, u'l know later on whether her feelins for u r genuine.
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by iice(f): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2006
@Topic, yeah its very possible
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by katherinae(f): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2006
yes it is very possible tha tshe migh tnot have feelings for u, sorry bro
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by rusky(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2009
are u rich or very well to do? does she depend on you for something? these are some of the reasons that can make her be with you without being interested in you. by and large, i think her friend that told you was probably telling the truth. dont confront her, she will only lie to you. simply test her to see if it is true.
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by IFELEKE(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2009
@Poster,
Ever Heard Of Friendship with ''Benefits''?
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by kayc33(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2009
enjoy d intimacy while it lasts home boi! grin
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by MaiSuya(m): 10:01am On May 15, 2009
about three years after, how far with una relationship?
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by Paliwa(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2009
All u have 2 know is dat, there is nothing hidden under the sun. If she has no feelings for u and pretends she has, all u need to do is to exercise some patience one day the whole truth will show up. Or who knows; ur girlfriend's friend might be telling lies or saying the truth. Or ur girlfriend might have lied to her either pretended she feels nothing for u while she has a deep and strong feelings for u. So my brother be wise and take it easy wit her. Thanks
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by trulove(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2009
i saw this article, I think it applies to all question on commitment:
Do you have trouble getting guys to commit to a serious relationship? Is commitment a touchy subject between you and your man? Are you worried that your relationship is trapped in a permanent state of limbo? Lots of women make the mistake of letting their romance carry on indefinitely without demanding a commitment because they are afraid of scaring him off or they don't believe he will go for it. Don't become one of those women. You deserve to be in an exclusive relationship by getting him to commit to you, and the following tips will help you get there.

Guys are naturally resistant to things that are forced on them, so if you constantly bombard him with subtle or not-so-subtle messages about your desire to commit to one another he will be reluctant to do so. Instead, stay busy with things that don't involve him, and he will automatically try to get closer to you. All good relationships require effort, but you shouldn't be the only one putting in hours. If he doesn't express any interest in your life, dump him and move on to someone less self-centered.

Hard-to-get isn't a game reserved solely for the first stages of a relationship. If you find you're having trouble coaxing a commitment out of your man, remind him that you have a life of your own. This is a natural by-product of following the first rule. If you continue to live your life happily even when he's not participating, he'll begin to feel a little left out, and he'll take steps to get you to himself. On the other hand, if you plan your life around him, he will realize that no commitment is necessary on his part and things will go on as usual.

What if these attempts to lure him further into your life fall flat? Try giving him a taste of his own medicine by dating a few new guys. This will give your confidence a boost and probably ruffle his feathers as well. This may get him to commit at last, or you may realize that you're missing out on lots of other great guys by waiting for him to get serious.

Getting him to commit to you shouldn't be an overwhelming task, but it feels like one for many women. If your guy is hesitant to quit playing the field, you may need to re-evaluate your relationship and start searching for someone more in sync with your needs.

Source: [center]www.7thlove..com[/center]
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by yme1(f): 3:38pm On May 16, 2009
yeah it does exist undecided
Re: She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2009
it happens guy. and im talking out of experience. grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Beat Your Wife Without Touching Her / What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? / Effect Of Blood Covenant?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.