Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Thank You Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You Nairalanders (767 Views)

Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her / thank you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairalanders by kingolaola: 5:01pm On May 02, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3zPKlFwFaU

This message is in respect to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2110709/please-safe-folake-urgent/35#31937992

I am thanking all nairalanders for their supports for my family. Some people donated money, made calls, sent mails, showed love, care, concern, regret, sympathy, feelings, prayers and so on.
May God bless you all.

May we not use same to repay you back.

We thank you sincerely. Your prayers now and at all time worked on Folake and it will continue to.

Once again, thank you very much

cc: RoyalRoy, lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
don't hesitate to bring your troubles to nairaland, we'll be happy to help
Re: Thank You Nairalanders by VickyRotex(f): 8:24am On May 07, 2015
Wow...

Thank God, thanks to TEHN, thanks to all NL's that contributed in diverse ways, thanks to Aunty Folake, for been strong and thanks to Op(a good brother)

May perfect health never elude us.

Kind Regards to Aunty Folake.

(1) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Never Say To Your Kids / Man Finds Lost Wedding Ring 15 Years After / Life Is Beautiful; An Inspirational message For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.