Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please Advise!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise!!! (774 Views)

My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Wife's Infidelity; Please Advise. / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise!!! by Bonita101n2: 1:47am On Sep 05, 2015
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.
Re: Please Advise!!! by kennyman2000(m): 3:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmmmm... You knew the answer or do i say solution to your problem already..

First and foremost, if u're going to work things out for urself in settling for the less.. Dont let ur brother control u or criticise ur opinion.

If you're sure, that u really found that happiness in that struggling guy and as well study him to be sure he wont disappoint if u could try ur best in making him the man of ur drm. u can join hands together in making him the man of your dream.

Remember, its always about jumping at whatever life throw at us but jumping at the one who gives us that inner happiness.

All the best!
Re: Please Advise!!! by corisande: 4:18am On Sep 05, 2015
So much emphasis on rich!
Haba!
You think all that is need in marriage is wealth? well maybe I'll rather cry in a limousine than on a bicycle fits in here.

lipsrsealed let someone else continue
Re: Please Advise!!! by Melahou(m): 4:48am On Sep 05, 2015
It's not all that glitters is Gold.
Re: Please Advise!!! by Cutehector(m): 5:24am On Sep 05, 2015
If u ask urself the ten most important things in life, u will so be amazed to find out that wealth isn't the first on d list.
Re: Please Advise!!! by hereiam: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2015
lolx...

i cant.stop laffin. your brother.crying fowl yansh. i hope after all this hulabalu, you guys are also rich other wise u are a diamond digger.

next........
Re: Please Advise!!! by innervoice(m): 6:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Instead of waiting for a guy to give you money, you should be making it yourself.
Re: Please Advise!!! by smokescreen4: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2015
make I laugh what if you marry a rich guy after marriage tins start going bad and your husband becomes poor what will you do? NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW.
Re: Please Advise!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2015
OP, do you know the story of the RICH fool in the Bible?

I'll be back to share the story of a f00lish spinster.
Re: Please Advise!!! by edwife(f): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Op how rich you and your family are? undecided
Re: Please Advise!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2, please leave this poor bloke alone, he's too poor to deserve you abeg. Don't you know your class? No be attraction and love dem dey chop for marriage o. Besides, money answereth all things. Can this guy's brokeness answer any of the challenges in your life? Please, be guided

PS: Hope I told you what you wanted to hear?

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise!!! by semasir: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Love does not know any background once it's genuine. I'll advice you to see from all and choose from what or where your heart belong than thinking of the wealth.

Wealth flies away anytime not minding the owner. It's better you suffer the shame now and enjoy later or enjoy it now and the shame comes afterwards.

Nonetheless, you can brush the "poor guy" to your taste if you really want to getting him something meaningful if within your reach.
Re: Please Advise!!! by Nigga44: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
I counted 11 'rich' from this threadgrin

Op...., are you a gold digger?
Re: Please Advise!!! by tpiah01: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
I cant make head or tail of sunita's post.

can you rephrase?

very beautiful name btw, reminds me of one Indian movie like that.

(1) (Reply)

Child Care / Mysterious Thunder Kills A 42 Years Old Man In Niger / When You Keep Having Sex In The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.