Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Farting In Public Bus (danfo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Farting In Public Bus (danfo) (1235 Views)

Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) / Man Sits On The Bumper Of A Danfo In Lagos (Photo) / Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farting In Public Bus (danfo) by pussypounder(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2015
I remembered this event few years ago and decided to share with you guys. I was in a bus going from Egbeda to Iyana-Ipaja then suddenly we started smelling some disgusting fart smell, the first time nobody said anything but when the smell kept coming every minute, people started shouting and swearing for the messer, i suspected the girl sitting beside me because she kept shifting her nyansh anyhow angry angry angrybut she was the one swearing for the messer the most, the driver of the danfo refused to drive the bus again, complaining that it is not fair at all, he said because of the little money we passenger paid for transport we decided to kill him with such smell. There was a man preaching to all of us to stop swearing for the messer, he is also a suspect. I want to ask ladies and gentlemen, if you are the messer, what would you do? would you join everybody swearing for yourself or you would turn to a pastor suddenly telling people it is not good to cuss.?

cc: ishilove
alberto2k
stephenqueen
kingtom
2dice
fabdedon
sinaj
tohpahz
prettythicksme
lordhugo
kinglekan
tosyne2much
buygala
blackett
fulaboy
fulaman
chimerase
chimerase2
missclassy
chiam55
lala247
adaobi12
ronald4life
farano
valmunich
midehi
tr0ublemaker
thesonofmark
ipledge
falconey
lagmostkuit
Fulaman198,
odumchi,
bigfrancis21,
OAM4J
Mrknowitall
Crazyman,
Ngwakwe
FOD,
Afam4eva
maclatunji
Ikenna351
1forall,
naijacutee,
FarmTech
Pavore9,
Uboma
davide470
lalasticlala
emusmith
Kachisbarbie,
KelvinGraphics,
Missmossy,
standd,
Ishilove,
ireneony,
elantraceey,
iceberylin,
tosyn2much

1 Like

Re: Farting In Public Bus (danfo) by ishiamu(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2015
pussypounder:
I remembered this event few years ago and decided to share with you guys. I was in a bus going from Egbeda to Iyana-Ipaja then suddenly we started smelling some disgusting fart smell, the first time nobody said anything but when the smell kept coming every minute, people started shouting and swearing for the messer, i suspected the girl sitting beside me because she kept shifting her nyansh anyhow angry angry angrybut she was the one swearing for the messer the most, the driver of the danfo refused to drive the bus again, complaining that it is not fair at all, he said because of the little money we passenger paid for transport we decided to kill him with such smell. There was a man preaching to all of us to stop swearing for the messer, he is also a suspect. I want to ask ladies and gentlemen, if you are the messer, what would you do? would you join everybody swearing for yourself or you would turn to a pastor suddenly telling people it is not good to cuss.?

cc: ishilove
alberto2k
stephenqueen
kingtom
2dice
fabdedon
sinaj
tohpahz
prettythicksme
lordhugo
kinglekan
tosyne2much
buygala
blackett
fulaboy
fulaman
chimerase
chimerase2
missclassy
chiam55
lala247
adaobi12
ronald4life
farano
valmunich
midehi
tr0ublemaker
thesonofmark
ipledge
falconey
lagmostkuit
Fulaman198,
odumchi,
bigfrancis21,
OAM4J
Mrknowitall
Crazyman,
Ngwakwe
FOD,
Afam4eva
maclatunji
Ikenna351
1forall,
naijacutee,
FarmTech
Pavore9,
Uboma
davide470
lalasticlala
emusmith
Kachisbarbie,
KelvinGraphics,
Missmossy,
standd,
Ishilove,
ireneony,
elantraceey,
iceberylin,
tosyn2much

Wetin u wan mek this piple you dey mention do 4 u on this boring fictious write up? Huh?

4 Likes

Re: Farting In Public Bus (danfo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 02, 2015
TThis bros wan kill. Me wif laff

But mess they cash me sha

I fit mess for here
Re: Farting In Public Bus (danfo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 02, 2015
Who is this one and why is he mentioning me
Re: Farting In Public Bus (danfo) by valmunich(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
ishiamu:

Wetin u wan mek this piple you dey mention do 4 u on this boring fictious write up? Huh?
Bro you couldn't come up with any other moniker but Ishiamu? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Injects Oil & Alcohol In2 His Biceps So As 2 Be Like Incredible Hulk / Nairaland: I Have Never See Any Of My Thread On Front Page. Do I Deserve It? / Lagos State University 2015/2016 POST UTME Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.