Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,926 members, 7,852,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage (1304 Views)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 02, 2015
Marriage indeed is a Good thing a union that calls for the present of the Holy angels that dwells in heaven. Though Marriage is celebrated with people yet you carry your cross alone. And as it stands Marriage is a dangerous thing when done at the wrong time with the wrong person.One must then consider some factors before saying Yes to Marriage.

Below are some factors you might want to consider:

1. FINANCIAL STATUS: The economy of Nigeria does not welcome the poor as at now. Before you head for Marriage as a man you might want to ask yourself "will I still have some money in the bank after the wedding?" If Yes "Can this money serve me and my Family for three years non stop even if I don't work?" If your answer to the second question is NO I think then you might want to think again.

2. READINESS: Truth is it takes anybody to be a mummy but it a woman to be a mother.Anybody can be a daddy but it Takes a man to be a father..The task you will be handling as a mother will be different from the one as a Lady. Like your conjugal duty with taking care of the kids not leaving aside the house chore and your work still screaming out. The question is are you ready for all this? If Yes, How ready is ready?

3. RELIGION: An important but often ignored factor. Your religion matters a lot than you think. Not only your religion your Faith matters a long way also. I can't imagine what the atmosphere will be like where you have an Adventist husband and a Catholic wife. I can't quite fathom what it will be like when you have a Muslim husband and a Christian wife. Sure you have heard of such Marriage happening but the Truth is you have not heard it all.

4. GOALS: I think this matters also your goals and aspirations have to converge to be one before Marriage. If you are not ready to merge your goals with hers then I think you need an introvert brain to think more effectively. Your goals must be one even as your body will be one.

5. I know this is not all there is to it and most importantly you have something to share with us. Add yours to the list.

©Starlingslimnet
Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by ArchEnemy(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2015
- maturity: especially emotionally
- availability of the most suitable partner: do you ve who you want or you are wanting who you ve.
- spiritual strength: not religion now. But you should ve the ability to lead your home in the way of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by adorablevic: 10:35pm On May 02, 2015
Compactabilty.....

1 Like

Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38pm On May 02, 2015
ArchEnemy:
- maturity: especially emotionally
- availability of the most suitable partner: do you ve who you want or you are wanting who you ve.
- spiritual strength: not religion now. But you should ve the ability to lead your home in the way of the Lord.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2015
adorablevic:
Compactabilty.....

Sure you meant compatibility. smiley
Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by adorablevic: 10:40pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sure you meant compatibility. smiley
#oops...mistake jare
Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2015
Lol@ the economy of Nigeria doesn't welcome the poor as at now. cheesy

So no hope for hustlers like us

1 Like

Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by Mancity26(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2015
sexualability: to knw if you get gas well well...u fit last? Dat is for a man... Also iff d woman sabi ha duty for bed... E matter ooo.. Abeg no mind my english i no go skul...na comedy i sabi
Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by sinaj(f): 10:41pm On May 02, 2015
issorite

1 Like

Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2015
adorablevic:
#oops...mistake jare

Yes, I noticed. No worries.
Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
Lol@ the economy of Nigeria doesn't welcome the poor as at now. cheesy

So no hope for hustlers like us
Baba. ....there is hope oo for us....
Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 02, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Seconded
Thirded
Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 02, 2015
adorablevic:
Compatibilty.....
Good point

1 Like

Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
Baba. ....there is hope oo for us....

Choi! Egbon you mean say even the village ones no go fit manage us.
Re: Factors To Consider Before Saying Yes To Marriage by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Choi! Egbon you mean say even the village ones no go fit manage us.
The Marriage No go last a year if No money dey for purse

(1) (Reply)

Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) / Do Relationships Ever Die A Natural Death??? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.