Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (34185 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by CSTR2: 8:40am On May 03, 2015
Nigeria is not your country, genny.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by gbassa: 8:42am On May 03, 2015
Tell this so called 36 years old lady that she should not have a male companion since marriage is not important in her life.

lighternote:
You have indeed achieved a lot at 36!
In a country where most of ur mates are still suckling on their parents, looking for nonexistent jobs ,you became a shining star even prior to university education. You are an amazing role model and the so called non creative graduates should learn from you.
Those who are married ain't better than you as some of them are even feeding from hand to mouth. You have an amazing daughter and you are so fulfilled in your career. Genevieve Nnaji, I admire you and you inspire me. On this occasion of your birthday, I can only pray that each additional candle on your life brings you more light and more blissful years. Happy birthday, sweetie.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by freecocoa(f): 8:43am On May 03, 2015
Toks2008:

Sorry i forget that we are now in a world where people see sex and marriage as two different things but in the morally upright school of tots that i belong to...having sex with someone is juxstaposed to marriage so if you blive marriage is not necessary yet you find it cool hving sex with the opposite sex then that is a slutty lifestyle.

My opinion please..no need for harsh or insultive remarls.
All I have to say to you is, is that, morality is subjective, so you are not in the position to determine what is morally upright, so long as people aren't breaking any laws, then they are allowed to live however they deem fit, never forget that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by mstik(f): 8:45am On May 03, 2015
Some foolish people will come here and start the go and get married shite undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Touchforfree(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2015
Happy betday Ifemide.

Cheers......
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by ELGREF(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2015
Hbd to you my dream wife, wish you long life and prosperity....the best birthday of all are the one that's not yet arrived
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by 500GP: 8:46am On May 03, 2015
SHE IS NOT A COMPLETE WOMAN. EXPENSIVE IBO BRIDE PRICE IS CHASING HER SUITORS AWAY

#GOD BLESS OMOTOLA JOLADE EKEINDE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Toks2008(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2015
freecocoa:
All I have to say to you is, is that, morality is subjective, so you are not in the position to determine what is morally upright, so long as people aren't breaking any laws, then they are allowed to live however they deem fit, never forget that.

My place ke? which one is my own? i follow Gods words n d last time i checked..sex outside marriage is sin so going agnt that automatically breaks God ordinance.

For petes sake do u see all i wrote as my purpoted theory? Hell No. Im speaking as an ambassador of GOD words.

Watever rocks ur boat though..we all have choices.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by mstik(f): 8:50am On May 03, 2015
Sorry, I know you were not talking to me but I had to quote you. But what exactly do you mean?that she does not deserve companionship because she does not want to be married? You still have this mentality in this time and age? Hope I'm not misinterpreting you.
gbassa:
Tell this so called 36 years old lady that she should not have a male companion since marriage is not important in her life.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Kreamie(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2015
LOL...A tad than you from the looks of it grin
Zellie:
LOL. You're smart grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by lampardizik(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2015
Y'all be saying "find a man, find a man".

Na by force?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by richie332005: 8:56am On May 03, 2015
Is it me or is Genevieve age decreasing every year? Next year she may be celebrating 35.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by bogolobango(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2015
Na dis old cargo be ur future wife i pity u bro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by freecocoa(f): 8:59am On May 03, 2015
Toks2008:

My place ke? which one is my own? i follow Gods words n d last time i checked..sex outside marriage is sin so going agnt that automatically breaks God ordinance.

For petes sake do u see all i wrote as my purpoted theory? Hell No. Im speaking as an ambassador of GOD words.

Watever rocks ur boat though..we all have choices.
Ignorance is bliss I know dear.

Read something else outside that your bible please, unfortunately, the so called ordinances of God cannot put anyone in jail in the real world, so we can't use it as a yardstick to measure how people should live.

You should keep such conversations within the walls of your church, that's the only place it makes sense to some people.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Toks2008(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2015
gbassa:

MY POINT EXACTLY

No one is castigating anyone for been singlr no matter the age...People should just stop using those consolatry nd hypochritical words.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Splashme: 8:59am On May 03, 2015
HBD
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by scarletdp(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Read something else outside that your bible please, unfortunately, the so called ordinances of God cannot put anyone in jail in the real world, so we can't use it as a yardstick to measure how people should live.
You should keep such conversations within the walls of your church, that's the only place it makes sense to some people.

Ignorance is a bliss?

Babe, look in the mirror.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Toks2008(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2015
freecocoa:

No offence but is this coming from an athiest or someone who just lack regard for GODs words?

i expected a more rationale mindset but this is totally antagomistic and rebellious to GOD. i will hang it here.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by julliogochi: 9:05am On May 03, 2015
Happy birth to u. wish u a vry llnp!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by freecocoa(f): 9:16am On May 03, 2015
Toks2008:

No offence but is this coming from an athiest or someone who just lack regard for GODs words?

i expected a more rationale mindset but this is totally antagomistic and rebellious to GOD. i will hang it here.
Dude, you are the one being overly irrational, if you had any iota of rationality in you, you'd know better than spring up your religious theories on people in a secular setting.

My friend go get some education please.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by savodway(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2015
Hbd dear
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Eneze1(f): 9:19am On May 03, 2015
HBD to my birthday mate. We shall meet at the top
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by uyplus(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2015
Unmarried @ 36. Sorry o..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by snowdrops(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2015
I thought she celebrated her 36th birthday 5 years ago!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by daveyjay(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2015
HBD ex
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Johniyke2flex(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2015
I celebrate with you on this special day. You've been a source of inspiration to many as your light shines brighter and brighter unto a perfect day. The world stands in awsome regard for an enigma who's achieved so much in the course of her existence. Its my birthday too and I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by HungerBAD: 9:32am On May 03, 2015
How can she be 36 when that her HOT daughter is almost 30?

This age does not add up at all. More like Nigerian Football ages where Grandpa Kanu claimed 25 for 10 straight Years.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Monikween(f): 9:32am On May 03, 2015
I actually like Genevieve So much... Happy birthday Dear.. whether ur 36 or 55 whether ur married or not.. u still deserve to be celebrated... Happy birthday again!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Nobody: 9:37am On May 03, 2015
Eneze1:
HBD to my birthday mate. We shall meet at the top

Then happy birthday to you and Genevieve
Bless

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by CLEVABOY(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2015
She don Old o. Chai
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by jascon1(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2015
Wish for a husband my dear. Leave Nigeria to take care of herself
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by betterpikinn: 9:52am On May 03, 2015
NA WHEN SHE BE 14 SHE BORN HER PIKIN THIS GIRL HAS BEEN FUCKİNG SINCE... sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema Is Better Than Wizkid – Nigerians Make Comparison On Twitter / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.