Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue (5426 Views)

Troops Kill 42 Boko Haram, Rescue 80 Women, Children In Gangere / Nigerian Troops Arrest More Food Suppliers To Boko Haram, Rescue Victims. Photos / Photo Of Gallant Soilder Who Was Killed On Feb 14 During Boko Haram Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by emiye(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

Sharrap!

Your taqiyya is weak

You are a muslim and an a boko apologist and that makes you a fanatical moslem
I think you are iinsane, I am a true christain, if you are a christian, your brand of xtianity is hypocritical, the day a sect of Christianity comes up with violence centric ideology, I won't be surprised if you are the first on its membership list.
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

Your prophet declared the biggest hypocrites as those that don't support Jihad.

As long as it involves killin, r@ping, pillaging and stealing from "Kafurs" by Moslems then you as a Moslem are mandatted to show your full support to the Muhajadeens.

FACT!
and have u ever found out the true meaning of jihad? My brother dnt let us say sumfin bkos people say that is it. I implore u to find the true islamic meanin of jihad and u would c that it isnt what u actually tot. PEACE, God bless u #teamCOEXIST
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 03, 2015
The girls are affected with Stockholm syndrom and there should be ways to tell demobilise them instead of killing them
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Jaypea98: 1:22pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

A christian girl will never become radicalized rather she will either find a way to flee her abductors or will rather die than to renounce her faith
Hush!!! You are wrong .Have you ever been in a terrorist camp?
If not please seal up your foul lips when sensitive issues such as these re behind discusswd
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Strongfaze(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2015
Well anything can happen because in the Arab world, young girls have been caught trying to go for what is called sexual jihad ( going there to be serviced voluntarily by the male Jihadist)
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Chinum: 2:25pm On May 03, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Just because they are girls, you want to rescue them?
If it were boys you would label them boko and shoot them.
Gender Discrimination
cheesy grin grin
Sorry o, I couldn't help it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by pneumaticos(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2015
emiye:
So far, where did you gather that I am a Muslim?
your religious hate and sentiments has prevented you from thinking straight, you claimed the rescued were not kidnapped, but in your warped logic, you fail to realise that many a times suspected BH or suicide bombers have been lynched by the populace, the over 1 million displaced are also boko haram sympathisers right? so far, of the 15,000 killed courtesy BH, more than 80% are Muslims. BTW, girl, I am a Christian. I repeat your perspective of the problem will be wrong, if you wear a religious hate lens .

Guy,thats a big lie,
Most of the towns that have been raided are christian towns

Its normal for a northern muslim to join boko boys

Most of their christian male captives are killed immediatly

You may probably be in the west without a knowlege of whats truely happening in the northeast

So much persicution of christian mehn
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by MaziOmenuko: 2:51pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while.  Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."  

Nice! You are really enlightened. Now, carefully compare that verse from the koran with this under from the bible:

Deuteronomy 13:12-18 King James Version (KJV)

If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities,
which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell
there, saying,

Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone
out from among you, and have withdrawn the
inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and
serve other gods, which ye have not known;

Then shalt thou enquire, and make search,
and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and
the thing certain, that such abomination is
wrought among you;

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that
city with the edge of the sword, destroying it
utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle
thereof, with the edge of the sword.

And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the
midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with
fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit,
for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for
ever; it shall not be built again.

This passage sanctions the slaughter (rendered "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: Hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to "fight in the way of Allah" (3:167) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians 5:51-52), and "alarmists" or "agitators who include those who merely speak out against Islam, according to Muhammad's biographers.

Does the two verses bear any sign of resemblance?

Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 2:57pm On May 03, 2015
The old testament doctrine of violence was limited to a specific people.

Mohammed's call for violence echoes till this day as he was specific that Jews, Christians and non moslems be killed!

This is what you moslems do till this day.

Now cite one single instance of a christian terrorist quoting the bible and shouting Jehovah as he blows up himself in front of a mosque?

MaziOmenuko:

Nice! You are really enlightened. Now, carefully compare that verse from the koran with this under from the bible:

Deuteronomy 13:12-18 King James Version (KJV)

If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities,
which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell
there, saying,

Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone
out from among you, and have withdrawn the
inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and
serve other gods, which ye have not known;

Then shalt thou enquire, and make search,
and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and
the thing certain, that such abomination is
wrought among you;

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that
city with the edge of the sword, destroying it
utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle
thereof, with the edge of the sword.

And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the
midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with
fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit,
for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for
ever; it shall not be built again.

Does the two verses bear any sign of resemblance?

Just asking.
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by ifyan(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

This is no stockholm syndrome.

Apart from the phantom Christian Chibok girls any other woman or girl in Boko Haram's nest was born a muslim and raised a fanatic.

It seems you think Islamic Fanatism is limited to only the male breed sporting an unkempt lice infested beard.

Google Khadija Dare a Nigerian Born Yoruba British citizen who is the poster girl for ISIS female recruitment

Not surprised.

But the number is too much.

What are Boko using this girls to do.

Hmmmm there are other things we don't know that is going on under. ....

You know. ......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by shaqhead: 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:
And who told you they wanted to be rescued?

The day you guys realize that Boko Haram is a product of an intolerant bigotted Northern Muslim society the day you will understand that Islamic supremacist ideology is wide spread in the north.

I can tell you with full confidence that there is hardly a northern muslim who is not sympathetic to the Boko Haram cause! Virtually all Muslims support ISIS which they see as fullfilment of Islamic prophecy partening to the end times and establishment of a dominant global Islamic Caliphate! What is the difference between Boko Haram and ISIS? None.

Rily? And d same BokoHaram and ISIS slaughter d same muslms that are sympathetic to them? Hmm...
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 3:06pm On May 03, 2015
shaqhead:

Rily? And d same BokoHaram and ISIS slaughter d same muslms that are sympathetic to them? Hmm...

Children of prominent northern moslems are joining ISIS by the day

Boko Haram also enjoyed patronage and advocacy by prominent northerners.

Even your Buhari stated that a fight against Boko Haram is an attack against the north further demanding that the islamists be amnestied!
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 3:11pm On May 03, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
and have u ever found out the true meaning of jihad? My brother dnt let us say sumfin bkos people say that is it. I implore u to find the true islamic meanin of jihad and u would c that it isnt what u actually tot. PEACE, God bless u #teamCOEXIST

Story!

Mohammed spread his doctrine by means of war and terror!

Islamic advocacy is only done via violent conquest thus every Muslim is expected to contribute to Islam's spread only via violent jihad!
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by shaqhead: 3:16pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

Children of prominent northern moslems are joining ISIS by the day

Boko Haram also enjoyed patronage and advocacy by prominent northerners.

Even your Buhari stated that a fight against Boko Haram is an attack against the north further demanding that the islamists be amnestied!
U repeatin d same caustic hate without answering my simple question...in ur haste to sound intellectual on ds issue, ur hate blinded ur mind n u clubbed every muslim into the boko haram sympathy wagon...how come we have a civilian jtf (all christians too?). What about d clerics they killed.
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 3:20pm On May 03, 2015
There are stories of moslems refusing to vacate their town as Boko Haram advanced. These same moslems lined the town to give Bokos a hereos welcome.

This is fact!

Boko Haram is a product of the north. I know fundamental moslems in my office who only stopped short of joining boko haram.

shaqhead:

U repeatin d same caustic hate without answering my simple question...in ur haste to sound intellectual on ds issue, ur hate blinded ur mind n u clubbed every muslim into the boko haram sympathy wagon...how come we have a civilian jtf (all christians too?). What about d clerics they killed.
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by MaziOmenuko: 3:54pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:
The old testament doctrine of violence was limited to a specific people.

Mohammed's call for violence echoes till this day as he was specific that Jews, Christians and non moslems be killed!

This is what you moslems do till this day.

Now cite one single instance of a christian terrorist quoting the bible and shouting Jehovah as he blows up himself in front of a mosque?

Now that's double standard! You were the one talking of hypocrisy. Pray, tell, is God not the same yesterday, today and forever? Why are you restricting the violence to the a specific people? Does God change the laws and ordinances when it concerns other people? Don't you pay tithe which was of the people of old? Don't you obey most part of the 10 commandments which are of people of old and directed to a set of people according to you?

I'm not a muslim, just trying to make sure you're not being hypocritical with your condemnation of other religion.

Its the same jihad mohamed commanded that was still commanded in the bible by same God that was, is and is to come! Don't be hypocritical about it!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 4:04pm On May 03, 2015
You are not a christian for if you were you will know that Christianity is a way of life emmulating Christ.

The almagation of the Old testament (Torah) with the New Testament (Gospels) is meant as a literal guide to God's annointed Messiah.

Are there Jewish Zealots killing philistines in today's modern world?

MaziOmenuko:

Now that's double standard! You were the one talking of hypocrisy. Pray, tell, is God not the same yesterday, today and forever? Why are you restricting the violence to the a specific people? Does God change the laws and ordinances when it concerns other people? Don't you pay tithe which was of the people of old? Don't you obey most part of the 10 commandments which are of people of old and directed to a set of people according to you?

I'm not a muslim, just trying to make sure you're not being hypocritical with your condemnation of other religion.

Its the same jihad mohamed commanded that was still commanded in the bible by same God that was, is and is to come! Don't be hypocritical about it!
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Candyrain(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:
You are not a christian for if you were you will know that Christianity is a way of life emmulating Christ.

The almagation of the Old testament (Torah) with the New Testament (Gospels) is meant as a literal guide to God's annointed Messiah.

I love this lady. I'm feeling you dear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by shaqhead: 5:18pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:
There are stories of moslems refusing to vacate their town as Boko Haram advanced. These same moslems lined the town to give Bokos a hereos welcome.

This is fact!

Boko Haram is a product of the north. I know fundamental moslems in my office who only stopped short of joining boko haram.

Keep goiin round n round in circles..how does ur limited knowledge of an issue become fact..Let say I pander to ur conjecture of d residents of one town celebratin bokos...how does dt equate to all muslims in d north being sympathetic to d boko menace? This is d premise on wc u built ur follow up half truths-BokoHaram is an ideology that differ from d mainstream islam iin d North..n evry ideology wl surely fynd adherents..but herding evry muslim into such ideology is where I beg to disagree wt u and I dare say it is absolutely flawed!

As much I hate to make comparison that myt com off as one tryin to justify ds issue but u goin on n on abt ds with ur half truths puts me at a position where I feel u need to b educated about religious extremism that finds expresson in diff faiths. Does d terrorist group LRA an offshoot of d Holy Spirit Movt ring a bell, if it doesnt, then u shd go read up on them among other of such groups around d world n stop makin ignorance ur profession!

Anyone can create a fundamentalist ideology out of a verse of whichever faith taken out of context...
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

Story!

Mohammed spread his doctrine by means of war and terror!

Islamic advocacy is only done via violent conquest thus every Muslim is expected to contribute to Islam's spread only via violent jihad!
definition of an ignoramus...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by papaejima1: 6:01pm On May 03, 2015
emiye:
suicide bomb blasts have also killed phantom Muslims right? when you strive to make analysis like this you must suppress your hate and religious sentiments, otherwise you understand the problem wrongly and propose a wrong solution. The book haram menace festered because people with your kind of thoughts were the one advicing the president/ c in c.
Shows you have no knowledge of the beliefs of a terrorist.
For your education, a terrorist believes 3 things.
1. When he dies fighting for Allah, he is rewarded with Aljanah and 72 black-eyed virgins.
2. When they kill the infidel, they are rewarded equally with the above.
3. If any muslim (civilian) dies in their (terrorist's) bid to kill an infidel, the dead muslim's sin is forgiven by allah and they go straight to paradise.

So a terrorist has no qualms killing his fellow muslim, Infact a terrorist can kill 20 muslims in a bid to get just 1 infidel and as far as he is concerned the muslims will go to heaven with all sins forgiven.

And yeah this from a muslim source: fulansitrep..

Go figure bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by MaziOmenuko: 6:08pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:

Inasmuch as you fail to address any of the questions I raised in the post you quoted, I will still humor you and address your questions.

Yes! Do a little search on 'crusaders' and you will learn how christians took up arms and killed 'pagans', destroy their worship places and libraries exactly as commanded in Deutronomy 13: 12 - 18.

I know you're going to put another spin on it; once again, remove the log of wood in your eyes before seeking one in another's eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by usbcable(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2015
anybody saying anything divergent to PPANGEL is seen by her to be a muslim.
Even if it were so you should know that people versed in scriptures tend to turn ut meaning upside down.
Something you are also tending to do.
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Mcbussy(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=18pt]At the end of the day even Shekau will claim he too was a victim and was forecfully conscripted into Boko Haram

Don't believe the lie!

Buhari has won! The north has finally gotten power! This is just another sham to rehabilitate and compensate Boko Fighters.

Don't be suprised if Mohamdu Buhari rolls out a rehabilitation program sourced from oil revenue to compensate his militia[/size]

I knew it was gonna get to this, I knew this was what u were driving at... Keep basking in d euphoria of stewpidity.

Another bad loser and ludicrous conspiracy theorist. grin

Is this the Khadijah Dare that's yoruba and born in Nigeria?... Mumu angry :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2739705/White-British-girl-s-celebrity-jihadi-Mother-two-priority-MI6-calls-Muslims-join-terror-group.html

Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 7:53pm On May 03, 2015
Khadija Dare is a Yoruba born British citizen

Her parents immigrated to the UK

Nah lie?

Mcbussy:

I knew it was gonna get to this, I knew this was what u were driving at... Keep basking in d euphoria of stewpidity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2739705/White-British-girl-s-celebrity-jihadi-Mother-two-priority-MI6-calls-Muslims-join-terror-group.html
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 03, 2015
PPAngel:
And who told you they wanted to be rescued?

The day you guys realize that Boko Haram is a product of an intolerant bigotted Northern Muslim society the day you will understand that Islamic supremacist ideology is wide spread in the north.

I can tell you with full confidence that there is hardly a northern muslim who is not sympathetic to the Boko Haram cause! Virtually all Muslims support ISIS which they see as fullfilment of Islamic prophecy partening to the end times and establishment of a dominant global Islamic Caliphate! What is the difference between Boko Haram and ISIS? None.

says the lady who is prejudiced..... If you have related with hausas or stayed in the North a bit, you wont utter this nonesense....How can one support what kills their kids, renders them homesless... Makes any sense to you? All muslims would be bokko haram if
what you said was true......
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Mcbussy(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2015
Mcbussy:

PPAngel:
Khadija Dare is a Yoruba born British citizen

Her parents immigrated to the UK

Nah lie?

Except if u have a problem reading... it's not stated anywhere that she's of Nigerian descent, and we all know it's a factor that would be highly emphasised by foreign press and media if it were true.

All articles that I read say her mother is brit, she's british and she was born a devoted Christian.. . Don't come here posting gibberish that u don't understand,not everybody on Nairaland is as stupid and gullible as u expect. undecided

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3030324/The-devil-took-away-Heartbroken-mother-British-jihadi-bride-Khadijah-Dare-uses-TV-interview-beg-daughter-come-home.html
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Nobody: 10:55am On May 04, 2015
chrisbaba1:

says the lady who is prejudiced..... If you have related with hausas or stayed in the North a bit, you wont utter this nonesense....How can one support what kills their kids, renders them homesless... Makes any sense to you? All muslims would be bokko haram if
what you said was true......
Forget the dunce's words
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by Nobody: 11:43am On May 04, 2015
misscastle:
Forget the dunce's words
lol. yeah
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by PPAngel(f): 9:48am On May 06, 2015
Pele!

She is yoruba

Keep dancing like a frog on a hot tin roof

Mcbussy:

Except if u have a problem reading... it's not stated anywhere that she's of Nigerian descent, and we all know it's a factor that would be highly emphasised by foreign press and media if it were true.

All articles that I read say her mother is brit, she's british and she was born a devoted Christian.. . Don't come here posting gibberish that u don't understand,not everybody on Nairaland is as stupid and gullible as u expect. undecided

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3030324/The-devil-took-away-Heartbroken-mother-British-jihadi-bride-Khadijah-Dare-uses-TV-interview-beg-daughter-come-home.html
Re: Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue by chernest2002: 10:44am On May 06, 2015
My people perish for lack of knowledge,they just taking the young boko harams and their wives into our towns. In the nearest future they will grow to monsters like shekau,Nigerias are not wise but too tribal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Fashola Accused Of Impregnating A Lagos State Govt Staff / Biafra: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari / Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.