Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,814 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? (6114 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? / Caught A Fellow Nigerian Woman Cheating On Her Husband . Can I Tell Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2009
JustGood:

It's obvious you married him to get papers and to help yourself achieve something in your life. Good ambition but the wrong way to achieve it.

If you have got your papers, better to tell him the truth. If he wants to leave you, you will have your papers and you can live without your conscience pricking you every night.

Did u just say i married him for papers?? what makes u think is for papers? we got married when our first born was 2years, if u know the French law u will know that i got my stay just 3 months after i had my first son, and had the second child after our wedding so what has married him becos of paper got to do with this?? will u have a child with a woman u dont love?? i ve no paper problem because i am French citizen but this is not the issue, it seems that some of u don't think befor u make comments, i am sure u didn't understand what u read befor u made this comment. all dsame thank u, but i do not appreciate ur comment at ll. angry
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by JustGood(m): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2009
Your first post says it all. The man who would come into your life was for helping you. . .isn't that what your first post implies?

Ok. congratulations on your French citizenship. If you love him so much and he also loves you, why cant you tell him the truth?
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2009
JustGood:

Your first post says it all. The man who would come into your life was for helping you. . .isn't that what your first post implies?

Ok. congratulations on your French citizenship. If you love him so much and he also loves you, why cant you tell him the truth?

U re still getting it wrong, be informed that we both are in love, it's beyound what u understood. infact there is no need explaining.

thanks anyway for ur comment.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by dellynash(f): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2009
I can feel you but i wonder if your family size was a condition to this marriage? NO need blaming you now, all u need is tell him the truth especially as he is asking u what u are doing with money
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2009
Thank u very much, i praying about it.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by tRoOE(f): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2009
What the mess troe, you killed my querrelling spirit. All the same I think you are the biggest idiot that has ever landed on this forum. All you do is go around molesting poor posters. have you ever wondered why they have no other choice than to seek help from strangers? For goodness sake, be sensible for once. How old are you? 23? Already a lady and yet so stupid.

ahahaha and how does that affect my life grin
oloshi omo
Stupidity is a disease ohhhhh, so i no blame
if a forum wasn't created, wouldn't she find another alternative to resolve her personal issues, or what are family for.
lol fish brain i no blame u

na so you people dey display ur dirty laundry 4 public
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
tRoOE:

ahahaha and how does that affect my life grin
oloshi omo
Stupidity is a disease ohhhhh, so i no blame
if a forum wasn't created, wouldn't she find another alternative to resolve her personal issues, or what are family for.
lol fish brain i no blame u

na so you people dey display ur dirty laundry 4 public

So u still dey talk? shame no dey catch u self, i think say u don go Canada to go marry for paper oo!!
the guy no Insult u reach, u be complete amebo, main reading ur replies, it tells who u are. Una think say na all Nigeria girls dey marry oyibo for paper yeye fowl.

I am not a racist, be it 9ja man or white , what IS important in my life is the fact that we love and care for each other, for ur information, I am A Nigerian by origin and a French citizen also.

I will not leave my hubby for a Niger man like most girls do all because of sad i must marry a nigerian man or else, heaven go come down)

I no even get ur time, thank God say pople wen know u here know how to handle u welwel. grin grin
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by tRoOE(f): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2009
So u still dey talk? shame no dey catch u self, i think say u don go Canada to go marry for paper oo!!
Abeg go hide ur face, yeye woman
ahahah poor you, sorry i don't roll that way

the guy no Insult u reach, u be complete amebo, main reading ur replies, it tells who u are. Una think say na all Nigeria girls dey marry oyibo for paper yeye fowl.
Speak for yourself

I am not a racist, be it 9ja man or white , what IS important in my life is the fact that we love and care for each other, for ur information, I am A Nigerian by origin and a French citizen also.
So does it look like i give a rattling ass, or how does it affect me undecided

I will not leave my hubby for a Niger man like most girls do all because of i must marry a nigerian man or else, heaven go come down)
whateva rock ur boat

I no even get ur time, thank God say pople wen know u here know how to handle u welwel
what a fool, so why did you quote me in the 1st place!!!Oloshi
ahahah mumu, u and ur stupid buddies don't know a thing about me
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by JJYOU: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2009
tRoOE:

Speak for yourself
whateva rock ur boat

why not leave this matter pls. it is quite a while now and you are still insulting someone for asking for solution for her problem. pls let the sleeping dog sleep now.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2009
tRoOE:

Speak for yourself
whateva rock ur boat

It is still the amebo olofofo virus runing in ur blood that's why u can't let me be, I spoke for myself u came from no where and said i married my husband for paper, what's the matter with u? how come u just jump into conclution? do u know me? see why i call u amebo olofofo, that's exactly what u are gossip from one door to another, thinking for people, neglecting ur faults. Na bitter belle dey worry u, i can understand why u decided to attack me in this manner. Shameless Girl abi na lady i go call u or even woman. grin
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Treetop20(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2009
did you tell him?
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2009
Treetop20:

did you tell him?

I will tell him, just putting it in prayer first.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2009
First of all, seems like you da type that is just out there to catch a white man at all cost, else, you wouldnt have lied about how many you were/are in your family, people like you scares the $hit out of people.
Tell him now and i am sure the marriage can still be disolved cos was done under pretence.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

I will tell him, just putting it in prayer first.

which "prayer"? you've been living a marriage of deciet and lies for so long and you claim to be praying? Just who is answering that "prayer"?
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Fhemmmy: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2009
davidylan:

which "prayer"? you've been living a marriage of deciet and lies for so long and you claim to be praying? Just who is answering that "prayer"?
hahahahahahaha, that is a good one.
Soon, she will be blaming the devil, na devil made her lied.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2009
davidylan:

u are not God, his ways are not our ways, niether his thoughts are our thoughts so u can say what u like with ur mouth.

Fhemmmy:

hahahahahahaha, that is a good one.
Soon, she will be blaming the devil, na devil made her lied.
Say what u know, even if u cretizise me, i don't care, if i know the devil as u said, i wont want to tell my husband, God forgives sin, i did not kill anyone, it sounds like some1 is dead to u.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

u are not God, his ways are not our ways, niether his thoughts are our thoughts so u can say what u like with ur mouth.

Frankly you're just living in denial. I am not God but from the little i know in the bible He doesnt tolerate lies and deciet. Repent first, pray later.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2009
davidylan:

Frankly you're just living in denial. I am not God but from the little i know in the bible He doesnt tolerate lies and deciet. Repent first, pray later.
say it out loud that u have never lied in ur entire life, every1 make mistakes, what is important is when we realise our mistake and correct it, if u know the bible u will know that, i ve asked God to forgive me, he has, now i have to asked my hubby, and i know he will forgive me too.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

say it out loud that u have never lied in ur entire life, every1 make mistakes, what is important is when we realise our mistake and correct it, if u know the bible u will know that, i ve asked God to forgive me, he has, now i have to asked my hubby, and i know he will forgive me too.

Now you are talking.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Fhemmmy: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

Say what u know, even if u cretizise me, i don't care, if i know the devil as u said, i wont want to tell my husband, God forgives sin, i did not kill anyone, it sounds like some1 is dead to u.

have u ever heard of what they said, a lie could take time, but the truth will come out one day, and i pray that when it does, the land will be big enuf to cover you, cos what you have done was total nonesense, how would you feel, if it was you that he lied to like that, if you could do such to someone you said you love and marry, then, you can kill.

God do forgives, however, such lie was not necessary, tell him the truth and give him the choice to decide what he wanna do.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Fhemmmy: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

what you have done cant pass for a mistake, it is intentional lie, and when you make love to your husband at nite, how do you feel?
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2009
God does not condone lies told intentionally meant to decieve and hoodwink someone else. You did not make a mistake like femmy said, you deliberately betrayed your husband, if i were in his shoes i wont take it lightly. For how long have you been refering to your own brothers and sisters as cousins? What if he just made a "mistake" to forget to tell you he had other children by another woman?
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

have u ever heard of what they said, a lie could take time, but the truth will come out one day, and i pray that when it does, the land will be big enuf to cover you, cos what you have done was total nonesense, how would you feel, if it was you that he lied to like that, if you could do such to someone you said you love and marry, then, you can kill.

God do forgives, however, such lie was not necessary, tell him the truth and give him the choice to decide what he wanna do.

Sorry oo, i am not a killer, i am not scared of him leaving me, i just feel petty or myself that he might loss trust in me, i know him well.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Fhemmmy: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

Sorry oo, i am not a killer, i am not scared of him leaving me, i just feel petty or myself that he might loss trust in me, i know him well.

I am glad to know u dont mind if he leaves, but the question is do you trust yourself at the moment? cos for someone to trust you, u need to trust yourself.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2009
davidylan:

God does not condone lies told intentionally meant to decieve and hoodwink someone else. You did not make a mistake like femmy said, you deliberately betrayed your husband, if i were in his shoes i wont take it lightly. For how long have you been refering to your own brothers and sisters as cousins? What if he just made a "mistake" to forget to tell you he had other children by another woman?

Thank God u are not in his shoes, God will handle the situation i believe, stop making me feel heaven will come down the day i will tell him.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Fhemmmy: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

Thank God u are not in his shoes, God will handle the situation i believe, stop making me feel heaven will come down the day i will tell him.

If heavens wont fall, then, tell him now and let him make his choice
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

Nigerians are funny. You people just brandish "God" like a magic genie who will make all your self-afflicted problems disappear.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

Fhemmmy:

I am glad to know u dont mind if he leaves, but the question is do you trust yourself at the moment? cos for someone to trust you, u need to trust yourself.

Sorry i mean to say that i am not scared becos i know he won't leave me for this, i was rushing up cos by battery will soon go off that was why this mistake came up. so beinformed that nothing like home break will occure, only sad if he doesn't trust me as he used to.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Fhemmmy: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

Sorry i mean to say that i am not scared becos i know he won't leave me for this, i was rushing up cos by battery will soon go off that was why this mistake came up. so beinformed that nothing like home break will occure, only sad if he doesn't trust me as he used to.

If you were in his shoes, will u still trust him like u used to? be honest.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2009
whatever it may be i still put everything in Gods hands, i believe he will help me out, and things will go well on that faithful day. Thank u all for ur contribution good night bye.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Fhemmmy: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

whatever it may be i still put everything in Gods hands, i believe he will help me out, and things will go well on that faithful day. Thank u all for ur contribution good night bye.

leave God out of this.
Good nite and when it all burst out, i am sure you will be fine.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

If you were in his shoes, will u still trust him like u used to? be honest.

U are right, At first i will distrust him completely, but with time i may decides to rebiuld the trust pending on how he behaves, this is the only lie i ve told him, he knows every other thing i do, we have no secret as par husband and wife, that is the more reason why i wasn't ok keeping this for too long. my hubby is my life gift, i feel ashame for myself that i lied to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Funny Things About Me... / Family Home: Camberwall (cofo) PROMO Abijo GRA - Beautiful Lagos Land & Houses / Strictly For Those Living In Auchi Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.