Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,783 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? (6113 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / How Do I Tell Him That The Woman He Married Is A Marine Spirit? / Caught A Fellow Nigerian Woman Cheating On Her Husband . Can I Tell Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

leave God out of this.
Good nite and when it all burst out, i am sure you will be fine.

Haba!! why u dey wish me bad na?? anyway i proclaim positive result, dont worry i will come and tell the result tu u guys when the time coms, God will never be left in this issue.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Fhemmmy: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2009
plappville:

U are right, At first i will distrust him completely, but with time i may decides to rebiuld the trust pending on how he behaves, this is the only lie i ve told him, he knows every other thing i do, we have no secret as par husband and wife, that is the more reason why i wasn't ok keeping this for too long. my hubby is my life gift, i feel ashame for myself that i lied to him.

Now i like your last statement, now i can join you and ask God to forgive you.
Well, here is my honest advice to you, here is a better and good approach.
1. Tell him the truth now, but dont break it down without being careful.
First ask him, what u could ave done that he might not forgive you?
Ask him if he knows how much he mean to you and how muh u love him and all that line of crap.
Then, tell him that there is something on your chest and you will like to let out, cos you love him enuf to let him know what has been heavy on your mind.
Tell him, of your past experience and cos you were afraid of losing him, you had to do what you did, but it is better for you to tell him than for him to find out, and tell him.
Tell him, you willing to do whatever to make it up to him and then, act your good self and you will be happy you did.
trust me, he will apreciate you telling him and you will all live together happily ever after.
Good luck
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by JustGood(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2009
davidylan:

God does not condone lies told intentionally meant to decieve and hoodwink someone else. You did not make a mistake like femmy said, you deliberately betrayed your husband, if i were in his shoes i wont take it lightly. For how long have you been refering to your own brothers and sisters as cousins? What if he just made a "mistake" to forget to tell you he had other children by another woman?

I would like to hear the answer to the part in bold. It's a question that deserves to be answered.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by JJYOU: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

what you have done cant pass for a mistake, it is intentional lie, and when you make love to your husband at nite, how do you feel?
Fhemmmy:

If heavens wont fall, then, tell him now and let him make his choice
Fhemmmy:

Now i like your last statement, now i can join you and ask God to forgive you.
Well, here is my honest advice to you, here is a better and good approach.
1. Tell him the truth now, but dont break it down without being careful.
First ask him, what u could ave done that he might not forgive you?
Ask him if he knows how much he mean to you and how muh u love him and all that line of crap.
Then, tell him that there is something on your chest and you will like to let out, cos you love him enuf to let him know what has been heavy on your mind.
Tell him, of your past experience and cos you were afraid of losing him, you had to do what you did, but it is better for you to tell him than for him to find out, and tell him.
Tell him, you willing to do whatever to make it up to him and then, act your good self and you will be happy you did.
trust me, he will apreciate you telling him and you will all live together happily ever after.
Good luck
if i may ask what is your interest in this matter? is this girl hiding her kids or is there something beyond what she has declared. most of you here are theives, 419 experts and knowing nigerians even calous killers here you are judging someone for her fathers children. nigerians and hypo- crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2009
JJYOU:

if i may ask what is your interest in this matter? is this girl hiding her kids or is there something beyond what she has declared. most of you here are theives, 419 experts and knowing nigerians even calous killers here you are judging someone for her fathers children. nigerians and hypo- crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!

Only Thief knows the foot prints of a thief on the rock.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by JustGood(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Only Thief knows the foot prints of a thief on the rock.

he he he
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by question(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2009
I HATE LIES AND DECEPTION IN MARRIAGE.

plappville:

U are right, At first i will distrust him completely, but with time i may decides to rebiuld the trust pending on how he behaves, this is the only lie i ve told him, he knows every other thing i do, we have no secret as par husband and wife, that is the more reason why i wasn't ok keeping this for too long. my hubby is my life gift, i feel ashame for myself that i lied to him.
@ poster, Na wa o, after 5 years of "Honey, Darling, Sweetheart, I love you".

The earlier you tell the truth, the better for you.
At the same time, use this opportunity to confess all the other lies you may have told him (if you have not forgotten them).
Then get ready to start rebuilding your CREDIBILITY from the scratch, because he will lose confidence and trust in you.

Before marriage, lots of women lie about things like their age, family, sexual history, education etc, the list is endless.
Some even have kids with previous lovers and hide the baby in the village and their husband may never know the truth.

Guys, shine your eyes before marrying o.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by benincitys(f): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2009
plappville tell him the truth and let you mind be at Peace,

@jjyou you are a sweetheart you say it all, i was looking for you in Benin from one house to the other. grin
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by JJYOU: 2:30am On Mar 07, 2009
benincitys:

plappville tell him the truth  and let you mind be at Peace,

@jjyou you are a sweetheart you say it all, i was looking for you in Benin from one house to the other. grin
haha welcome back. that was quick. hope all are well at home?  how was your journey? did you drop the car for me?

God bless and refill that bag  you took to benin.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2009
JJYOU:

haha welcome back. that was quick. hope all are well at home? how was your journey? did you drop the car for me?

God bless and refill that bag you took to benin.

Thank you all for ur concern, @ benincity u are welcome back, hope u had a nice holiday?

The GOOD NEWS IS THAT WHEN I POST THIS THREAD, SOME PEOPLE HERE INSULTED ME AND SAID THAT MY HUBBY WILL DIVORCE ME
bUT I WAS SO CONFIDENT THAT I PUT EVERYTHING IN GODS HAND AND PRAYED THAT GOD SHOULD TAKE CONTROL OF EVERTHING.
TODAY, I AM VERY HAPPY THAT GOD TOOK CONTROL OF MY HUBBY, HE WAS VERY OK WITH ME TELLING HIM THE TRUTH, EVEN PREPARED A SPECIAL MEAL FOR THAT DAY, AND WELCOME EVERY SIBLINGS OF MINE, SO I AM THE HAPIEST WOMAN IN LIFE SINCE THEN, THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHIN MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL THAT GAVE ME WONDERFUL ADVICES HERE, ;LONG LIVE NAIRALAND.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by JJYOU: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2009
plappville:

Thank you all for ur concern, @ benincity u are welcome back, hope u had a nice holiday?

The GOOD NEWS IS THAT WHEN I POST THIS THREAD, SOME PEOPLE HERE INSULTED ME AND SAID THAT MY HUBBY WILL DIVORCE ME
bUT I WAS SO CONFIDENT THAT I PUT EVERYTHING IN GODS HAND AND PRAYED THAT GOD SHOULD TAKE CONTROL OF EVERTHING.
TODAY, I AM VERY HAPPY THAT GOD TOOK CONTROL OF MY HUBBY, HE WAS VERY OK WITH ME TELLING HIM THE TRUTH, EVEN PREPARED A SPECIAL MEAL FOR THAT DAY, AND WELCOME EVERY SIBLINGS OF MINE, SO I AM THE HAPIEST WOMAN IN LIFE SINCE THEN, THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHIN MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL THAT GAVE ME WONDERFUL ADVICES HERE, ;LONG LIVE NAIRALAND.
[color=#990000][/color]
may God's name be praised.  He always make all things work for our good. thanks for the update.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by touchmeder: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
hey poster this is good news. i knew it would turn out well. i rejoice with you too. and long live your marriage too.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2009
JJYOU:

may God's name be praised. He always make all things work for our good. thanks for the update.

@ JJyou? I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR UR CONCERN ALL THESE WHILE, U ARE A NICE PERSON, MAY GOD BLESS U AMEN;

touchmeder:

hey poster this is good news. i knew it would turn out well. i rejoice with you too. and long live your marriage too.

Thanks for rejoicing with me, u will also fine people that will rejoice with u.
My heart is now free and stressless, may God's name remain blessed.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by scktaggif: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2009
Yes. only the truth can set u free
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2009
scktaggif:

Yes. only the truth can set u free

you are right, be informed that the truth has been told and it went well.

@ Everybody this thread is end i don't need any more advice, thanks to all that contributed positively bye.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by amaikama(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
@poster!! before, una dey get truth for mouth? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by oyinda3(f): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2009
rotflmao @ the whole topic
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by aminalib(f): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2010
this is why a woman should always be able to take care of herself and not rely on men, if you had ur own u would not be in this situation
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by Renatas(f): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
is ur hubby a white man too? and besides if he doesn't love ur family becos its a big one,then he's not the one for you.its time to open up to him,and tell him the truth.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2010
aminalib:

this is why a woman should always be able to take care of herself and not rely on men, if you had your own u would not be in this situation

Its easy to criticize when we are silver spoon, Some of u silver spoons in niaraland thinks ?? If u know how some people suffer before they arrive at where they are u will not talk like this. (Is it a magic to have ones own?) when u cannot complete ur studies because of fund etc, u can sure have the world.My ambition was diverted for this reason then, i was still a teenage. But all thesame, i thank God for working things out today.

FOR UR INFORMATION, I AM A WORKING CLASS today just LIKE MY HUBBY, NOT A RELIABILITY WIFE AS U THINK.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by aminalib(f): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2010
plappville:

Its easy to criticize when we are silver spoon, Some of u silver spoons in niaraland thinks ?? If u know how some people suffer before they arrive at where they are u will not talk like this. (Is it a magic to have ones own?) when u cannot complete your studies because of fund etc, u can sure have the world.My ambition was diverted for this reason then, i was still a teenage. But all thesame, i thank God for working things out today.

FOR your INFORMATION, I AM A WORKING CLASS today just LIKE MY HUBBY, NOT A RELIABILITY WIFE AS U THINK.

hmm did i hit a nerve, and for your information frankly my dear i don't give a damn grin, everyone can find their own path in life, all i said is if women had their own they would not be dependant on men, yes everyones dream can be diverted but u still try hard for what u want, its easy as a woman to depend on a man and just use her looks, but again thanks for your words now i know more about your life.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2010
aminalib:

hmm did i hit a nerve, and for your information frankly my dear i don't give a damn grin, everyone can find their own path in life, all i said is if women had their own they would not be dependant on men, yes everyones dream can be diverted but u still try hard for what u want, its easy as a woman to depend on a man and just use her looks, but again thanks for your words now i know more about your life.

sorry, but thé use of looks by women is just an old school method. Today Women are hard working in thé society just like men. And what do u know about my Life? I hope u ré not trying to show urself hère? This is a forum and u dam know nothing about me, if u ve read some of My threads and then thought u know me well, u ré just making a mistake.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by aminalib(f): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
plappville:

sorry, but thé use of looks by women is just an old school method. Today Women are hard working in thé society just like men. And what do u know about my Life? I hope u ré not trying to show urself hère? This is a forum and u dam know nothing about me, if u ve read some of My threads and then thought u know me well, u ré just making a mistake.

did u read anything about me saying that i condone women doing such? hmm take it easy, this is a forum and i am just responding, yes i dont know u, but i know u denied ur family for the sake of a white man, oh well
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by plappville(f): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2010
aminalib:

did u read anything about me saying that i condone women doing such? hmm take it easy, this is a forum and i am just responding, yes i dont know u, but i know u denied your family for the sake of a white man, oh well

What a racist Woman u re, shocked, am surprise people still behave this way.(white Man!) God gave me a Man. Not a Color.
That Man. U are calling White Man Is My husband, My father, My brother and to crown it all thé father of My kids so plz mind your mouth.
As for u saying that i dénied My family sounds very Nice to me. This really shows that u know nothing about me hahaha.
U CANt judge me because u ré a stranger to me. So keep posting and look for more Ppl to monitor their private affair, instead of u to concentrat on your romamce and dating forum. Go seeking for men in nairaland and let me be with My family. Trouble maker.
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by aminalib(f): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2010
plappville:

What a racist Woman u re, shocked, am surprise people still behave this way.(white Man!) God gave me a Man. Not a Color.
That Man. U are calling White Man Is My husband, My father, My brother and to crown it all thé father of My kids so plz mind your mouth.
As for u saying that i dénied My family sounds very Nice to me. This really shows that u know nothing about me hahaha.
U CANt judge me because u ré a stranger to me. So keep posting and look for more Ppl to monitor their private affair, instead of u to concentrat on your romamce and dating forum. Go seeking for men in nairaland and let me be with My family. Trouble maker.

ok sorry ya, i go now
Re: Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? by aminalib(f): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2010
aminalib:

ok sorry ya, i go now

now i was going to let u off easy, hmm but do u stalk me on nairaland to know i go looking for men? hmm private eye? lol, tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Can You Help Please? Trying To Trace My Grandfather, Ola Coker' / Don't Delay Pregnancy: D'oh! / 11 Funny Things About Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.