Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am (1833 Views)

Why Do You Still Live At Home At 25? / My Daughter At 7 / A Baby Was Delivered @12:00am In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Leilah(f): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2009
folks, watz up? hw are u all?

Just tot I wud ask the abve. I cannot alow dis unless der is a very ligit reasn to do so. There is one naija lady I konw, her hubby come home anytime no q's askd! I wud go mad!!

Ladies, what do u think of that?
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by sistawoman: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2009
what did you do when he arrived home?
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by SisiJinx: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2009
Leilah:

folks, watz up? hw are u all?

Just tot I wud ask the abve. I cannot alow dis unless der is a very ligit reasn to do so. There is one naija lady I konw, her hubby come home anytime no q's askd! I wud go mad!!

Ladies, what do u think of that?

I don't understand your question. . . especially after reading the highlighted part.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Leilah(f): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2009
I has not hppened to me thank God. Okay trurth is one lady from my husbands family doesnt mind at all. But im wondering is it normal in Nigerian culture? and what action would the lady take?
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by SisiJinx: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
There is nothing cultural about it, some women are just more accepting of that kind of behavior from their Naija husbands than others
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Sapphic: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2009
It is normal in any culture if you let your husband get away with it. Men like to take liberties and you have to let them know what is acceptable and what isn't. Period. Once the man is used to this however, it will become a battle of wills to get him to change his behaviour.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by sistawoman: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2009
I think that Nigerian men would like to lead us non-Nigerian women to beleive this BS.

Hubby tried that shit on me; tell me a proper Nigerian wife never asks her husband about where he is going, who he is going with or what time he will be home.  They never question thier husbands.

Can you guess what the hell my response was?

You are in the United States of American married to a Black American here hommie we dont play dat!!!!  Get it str8 i will ask who, where, what and how.  And I dont expect the sun to catch you coming in this house.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Sapphic: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
ROFLMAO. . . And your hubby fell in line right? LOL
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by SisiJinx: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2009
sistawoman:

I think that Nigerian men would like to lead us non-Nigerian women to beleive this BS.

Hubby tried that shit on me; tell me a proper Nigerian wife never asks her husband about where he is going, who he is going with or what time he will be home.  They never question thier husbands.

Can you guess what the hell my response was?

You are in the United States of American married to a Black American here hommie we dont play dat!!!!  Get it str8 i will ask who, where, what and how.  And I dont expect the sun to catch you coming in this house.

They try to pull that crap with with Nigerian women too, make them believe they are not Nigerian enough for daring to question them. Unfortunately some women fall for it all for the sake of being married.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Leilah(f): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2009
its seems to me though that they do no t questtion thm.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by sistawoman: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2009
Sapphic:

ROFLMAO. . . And your hubby fell in line right? LOL

Yep

Leilah:

its seems to me though that they do no t questtion thm.

I know some like that but you have to dig a little deeper.

Are they legal?
Do they work?
Are there kids involved in the marriage?
Do they still have family back home?
Do they really want to return back home?
Do they have family in the country they are staying, the UK or US?
Are they too doing thier own thing?

It is not always black and white for the females I know that shut up and put up.

You and I were not rasied with a foot on our throats we know how to make it on our own, but I have been there stuck in a marriage because I was afraid of supporting my babies on my own.

If you look a little deeper you will find why they do what they do.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Leilah(f): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2009
I have looked deeper, this one has her citizenship, as she has been here since 2001, she is also educated like she has a masters in economics and accounting and her big sister lives down the road from her. She has two children though. Thats wht puzzles me, I have digged deeper thts why im wondering if its cultural.

If it was me I would hit da roof totally
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by sistawoman: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2009
how old is she.

If she is older, like in her 40's then I would say prob. so. The older generation put up with far more shit then the younger generation.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by plappville(f): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
7am? this is serious, what is keeping him outside till this time? what a patient woman, but maybe she knows what her husband is doing till this time or the man do call her to inform her he wont be home till 7am who knows.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Leilah(f): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2009
Yeah well who knows, its none of my business from a cultural aspect I was curious. This lady is 32 thereabouts. Quite attractive too very very tall.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by dalaman: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2009
I know a lot of men that come home well past 7pm.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by sistawoman: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2009
dalaman:

I know a lot of men that come home well past 7pm.

Of course that is cool when they leave for work in the morning and return in the evening

what she is talking about is a husband not coming home after work or going out and staying out all night.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by ikeyman00(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ post
hmm too obessed with nonesense!!

everytime nigerian men this and that! bloodyhell cool

take a dive

AA men hommie na angels and moses sigh

whiteman romantic hmmm my ringer hah
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by tRoOE(f): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2009
@poster
You no get work abi,
what is your business with someone else husband or what time he comes home
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by JustGood(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2009
you should think about your own family instead always coming here to post about what happens in some Nigerian family or another.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by plappville(f): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2009
tRoOE:

@poster
You no get work abi,

you wen get work wetin make u dey follow my thread up and down, u don reach here abi? olofofo number1 grin grin
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2009
[
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by spikedcylinder: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2009
Maybe his line of work keeps him out all night? Have you wondered outside this your "culturalness"?
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Outstrip(f): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
Any man will do it if he knows he will get away with it.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Epi: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2009
@Poster

Maybe he went Bible study with some friends, like whatever

1 love
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by tope2000(f): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2009
epi:

@Poster

Maybe he went Bible study with some friends, like whatever

1 love

@7am . . . . . lmao grin grin grin

@poster
Have u asked him why?? undecided
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by osisi2(f): 12:44am On Feb 06, 2009
Leilah you've been on this forum for how long now?
about 2 years abi?
and each time you come up with very stupid questions that end up with the phrase "is is cultural"

What is cultural about irresponsibility ?
This is one man you're talking about.
You are the same girl who saturated Nairaland in 2007 and 2008 with several threads ranging from "how do I divorce my Nigerian husband" to "He gives me painful anal intercourse ".
And people were advising you what brands of lubricant to use
Is anal sex cultural ?
You better mind yourself and quit these your Nigerian man threads.

The best response you got so far came from TRooe and here it is  below
Mind your own business and leave others alone especially when in this case the woman never complained to you.
Stay in your home and forget what's happening in your neighbor's

tRoOE:

@poster
You no get work abi,

Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 06, 2009
He's not your husband.

But if your so called "friend" is you, I'd suggest you lock the door and TELL him to go back from where da hell he came from.

OR

Slam the door in his face, then ask questions later. . . .trust me, he can speak thru the door. And when you're through listening to "w/e" he has to say, you can just walk away, leave him standing there to talk to himself.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by amebono14: 12:58am On Feb 06, 2009
**osisi:

Leilah you've been on this forum for how long now?
about 2 years abi?
and each time you come up with very stupid questions that end up with the phrase "is is cultural"

What is cultural about irresponsibility ?
This is one man you're talking about.
You are the same girl who saturated Nairaland in 2007 and 2008 with several threads ranging from "how do I divorce my Nigerian husband" to "He gives me painful anal intercourse ".
And people were advising you what brands of lubricant to use
Is anal sex cultural ?
You better mind yourself and quit these your Nigerian man threads.

The best response you got so far came from TRooe and here it is below
Mind your own business and leave others alone especially when in this case the woman never complained to you.
Stay in your home and forget what's happening in your neighbor's

are u minding the big idiot

dats d same way she advised some woman to leave her husband cos they were having problems,and i asked her,if she has divorced her own husband wt all his abuses on her?shameless prostitue in dublin abi na where she dey sef

she comes here saying she wont take shits from her man yet the man dealt wt her anus,why hasnt she divorced him?im sure its d big manliness dat is keeping her there

foolish idiot
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by osisi2(f): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2009
amebo no.1:

are u minding the big idiot

dats d same way she advised some woman to leave her husband cos they were having problems,and i asked her,if she has divorced her own husband wt all his abuses on her?shameless prostitue in dublin abi na where she dey sef

she comes here saying she wont take shits from her man yet the man dealt wt her anus,why hasnt she divorced him?im sure its d big manliness dat is keeping her there

foolish idiot

Oh you remember that thread and many like it?
Poor girl cried out about her husband ramming her from behind with his "Escalade" and we were all wiping her tears and rubbing mentholatum and cussing out the man and she's complaining of another person's husband?
what nerve
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 06, 2009
una don kill me with laughter on this thread!  cheesy

HeatFusion:

He's not your husband.

But if your so called "friend" is you, I'd suggest you lock the door and TELL him to go back from where da hell he came from.

OR

Slam the door in his face, then ask questions later. . . .trust me, he can speak thru the door. And when you're through listening to "w/e" he has to say, you can just walk away, leave him standing there to talk to himself.

You're just joking right?  cheesy
Shutting the door of my house? You'll get it soon as that door opens.  grin

. . . in Lagos of course.
Re: Husband Arrives Home At 7.00am by Hauwa1: 1:29am On Feb 06, 2009
eyaa osisi why you take that one dey yab am now. she was just trying to please her 'nigeria' husband fantasy to do am for yansh smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cleric Impregnates Clients Wife / Raging Pregnancy Hormones? / Battling A Barbaric Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.