Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Hitting Ur Wife To Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hitting Ur Wife To Be? (1846 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by machu1: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2009
U've been dating a guy for almost 1 year and he plans to marry you any minute from now. His parents have met yours once and have talked about the Introduction and bla bla.

On this lovely day, u both get into an argument and he slaps u real hard on the face that even ur arm is affected.

What will you do?
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Iyanlax: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2009
Run for your life It will only get worse.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Ejadamen(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2009
Totally unacceptable. Run! Shine your eye! Read the sign on the wall!
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Sissy3(f): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2009
machu_1:

U've been dating a guy for almost 1 year and he plans to marry you any minute from now. His parents have met yours once and have talked about the Introduction and bla bla.

On this lovely day, u both get into an argument and he slaps u real hard on the face that even ur arm is affected.

What will you do?

times that with the number of arguments/disagreements you both are going to get into when you're finally married. better find your way when the light is on. this is just the signpost of many things ahead. and i hope you wouldnt carried away by his sweet tongue of apologizes because he will definitely DO IT AGAIN. my dear LOVE DOESNT HURT.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by C2H5OH(f): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2009
Hitting? Please don't do it oooo. Even when provoked to the bleeding edge. Always remember you are a man and you are most likely superior to her in physical strength. You have nothing to gain and everything to lose from hitting your woman.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by C2H5OH(f): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
Poster, men make those kinds of promises all the time. Don't rely on the empty hope that somehow a pending marriage will make things right. Demand to be treated right, with respect at all times.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by SisiJinx: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2009
smh @ topic.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Outstrip(f): 1:33am On Aug 16, 2009
He did not slap you hard enough. If he had you would be too dazed to come on NR to ask the question. What the hell do you think?
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 16, 2009
Outstrip:

He did not slap you hard enough. If he had you would be too dazed to come on NR to ask the question. What the hell do you think?
rotflmao grin
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by oyinda3(f): 1:38am On Aug 16, 2009
that is unacceptable. but i think it's rlly funny when the girl slaps the guy though. grin grin
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by C2H5OH(f): 1:39am On Aug 16, 2009
funny?you are smoking indian hemp.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by oyinda3(f): 1:45am On Aug 16, 2009
not a violent slap of course. just those slaps that r really funny to everyone except the person being slapped. haha
ex http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/16455/Cute_Thai_Chick_Gets_Slap_Happy
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by babyrl: 4:01am On Aug 16, 2009
This should be a warning sign to you, it will get worse after you get married.

Women that get hit by their husband's usually say they saw the warning signs before they got married. This is your warning sign.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by sweetpie23: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2009
marriage cut off
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by machu1: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
Thanks for the replies.

You all are right. Back off coz only God knows what lies in the future. Could get worse.
So, the whole year has just been wasted? Horrible!
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by achinu(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2009
That's an ABSOLUTE NO cry cry cry cry!!!!!!!!!!! This may be a sign of what's to come, please be wise, Good-luck
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by GEW: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2009
no form of abuse is acceptable not even the verbal abuse some women think is excusable
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by C2H5OH(f): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2009
but women are the ones normally dishing out the verbal abuse init
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Hauwa1: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2009
end the relationship.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by daddee: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2009
The earlier the better, look for the exit door and use it
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Sissy3(f): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2009
machu_1:

Thanks for the replies.

You all are right. Back off coz only God knows what lies in the future. Could get worse.
So, the whole year has just been wasted? Horrible!

horrible you say? i say it's awesome, it would have been horrible and miserable + terrible if you get married to him and live you whole life in agony. be glad/happy you were able to spot it before you're trapped not every woman gets that kinda lucky
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Ejadamen(f): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2009
~Sissy~:

horrible you say? i say it's awesome, it would have been horrible and miserable + terrible if you get married to him and live you whole life in agony. be glad/happy you were able to spot it before you're trapped not every woman gets that kinda lucky

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Radiant(f): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2009
Why would he do that? sad
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by amosexy: 12:37am On Aug 17, 2009
I guess dat will make our love stronger undecided
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Radiant(f): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2009
How?
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by GboGboAye: 1:56am On Aug 17, 2009
PSEEEUUU!!
Slap him back and leave the relationship!!
He's a maga!
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Sissy3(f): 3:23am On Aug 17, 2009
amosexy:

I guess dat will make our love stronger undecided

are you been sarcastic or dead serious
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by SeanT21(f): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2009
Take the closest object around and hit it right on his face then RUN OFF 4EVER!!
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by JustGood(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
and you are still asking. Dont you realise that is ALL the sign you need not to marry such a man?

Please dont come back later to lament about how your husband is treating you. . .he has showed you what kind of man he is.
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
Jeez, that's serious.

Of course it'll get worse when you guys get married, so its a choice that only you can make. Do you really want to marry a wife beater?
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by mamagee6(f): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2009
run asap. :p
Re: Hitting Ur Wife To Be? by spoilt(f): 12:35am On Aug 18, 2009
Turn the other cheek so that he can paralyze the other arm too. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abortion Is A Sin Against God And A Crime Against Humanity / Its My Boy Birthday Today / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.