Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How Do You Rate Someones Dressing Descent And Another Indecent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Rate Someones Dressing Descent And Another Indecent (1878 Views)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? / Nigerian Ghost Stories (pressing Someones Neck At Night) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Rate Someones Dressing Descent And Another Indecent by Spyker: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

I would like your honest views of how you rate a persons dressing as indecent or descent.
To me, i based my judgement on the type of occasion or environment one finds his/herself.
For example, in going to a church, i don't expect you (refers to both male and female) to dress in such a way as to distract other persons. For the ladies, those Godgiven beauties which is supposed to be viewed by your husband (or boyfriend) alone should not be exposed. Same goes for the guys, putting on shorts, sleeveless shirts or singlets to such occasions are not descent.
For parties, the hour of the day should guide you.

Nairalanders, your take on this topic is important because i notice that people (more especially the ladies) do not dress to match the occasion. Please give a clear and precise reason because my little niece asked me this question but i was only able to explain by illustration what is descent and what is not descent.

Honest views and opinion please.
God bless you as you contribute in the education of a Nigerian child
Re: How Do You Rate Someones Dressing Descent And Another Indecent by ayomidej(f): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2009
You have said it all, when going to church you dress appropriately. If you are a woman, you do wear something that will distract other people's attention or reveal your body. The problem nowadays is people do not care and dress any how.

(1) (Reply)

105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself / Do Man Really Marry For Love These Days? / Help: Her Sister Thinks She Killed Their Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.