Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat (569 Views)

Omg Would You Allow You Girl To Do This Kind Of Thing In You Presence / ‘kill Your Family If You Want Me’ To Date You – Girl Tells A Man (pix) / When You Girl Asks You To Choose Between Her And A Bag Of Rice.(+pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by carlcar2012(f): 2:38pm On May 03, 2015
whenever I go out with my boyfriend he drinks water or beer and insist I eat . it makes me shy embarassed
Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by falconey(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2015
I am a victim.

Babe is your fault you ordered more than he can afford, mr mugu has to economise.
Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by Cutehector(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2015
Lol he wants to watch d way u eat.. grin
Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by vizkiz: 2:45pm On May 03, 2015
I don't know about other guys, but I don't really like eating outside...even in a eatry, I just take a drink and continue the conversation or wait till she's through then we talk (table manners) smiley
Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 03, 2015
It potrays his love for you. You know niggas na
He nor won fall him hand
But why do you fail to share with him, it will encourage him that you value his little sacrifice.
Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by Princecalm(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2015
He probably loses appetite when you are with him.

1 Like

Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by damseyl(f): 2:48pm On May 03, 2015
He is just proofing
Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by Mzdivacious(f): 2:50pm On May 03, 2015
cos he can't afford two meals obviously...if my friends come visit me.and I buy something forthem when I'm broke.I most definitely wudnt buy for myself too

1 Like

Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by ivyT(f): 2:56pm On May 03, 2015
Mine is opposite .hin dey lyk to chop correct food,nd na me go dey drink drink or chop icecream
shoutout to my boo wey no dey look uche face**
Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by Brugo(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2015
Some guys don't eat out.
Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by braindamage(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2015
..Maybe he wants you to add a lil weigh and he plans on loosing some too grin..just kidding. I personally do not eat out/junk...could be this reason.
Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by carlcar2012(f): 5:05pm On May 03, 2015
no. he is rich like my dad. his dad is a rich man too
Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by mytime24(f): 6:16pm On May 03, 2015
Waitin fr d guyz to come xplain

Cuz am a virgiN tongue

1 Like

Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by starlingbawa(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2015
Well, I used to be that way in my formative stage but now I'm way past that thanks to a 'GOOD JOB'.

Life comes in stages you know... wink
Re: Guy Y Buy Drinks For Yourself And Watch You Girl Eat by dharmeel(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2015
well my dear, I think you guy is a smart guy. he wants you to suggest the idea of cooking in the house since you know he doesn't like eating outside. it will only be selfish and insensitive of you not to think of a solution. I think you shld plan to start cooking in the house except if you always add salt to indomie sha.

(1) (Reply)

See 33 Yr Old Man Who Jumped Into The River To Commit Suicide On His Wedding Day / When Your Wife Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen / Advice Needed Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.