Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

What I Caught Her Doing Privately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Caught Her Doing Privately (3670 Views)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Caught Her Doing Privately by njuwo(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
I caught my pastor drinking star in a bar when i went there to drink star and shouted, ''Chineke! Pastor you supposed to be drinking Malt, Fanta or Coke and not Star.'' She replied, ''Shaarap, where was Malt, Fanta and Coke when Star was leading the three wise men to see Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by Noloss(f): 3:38pm On May 03, 2015
grin Lol! Dis shd be in joke section though
Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by ITbomb(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2015
njuwo:
I caught my pastor drinking star in a bar when i went there to drink star and shouted, ''Chineke! Pastor you supposed to be drinking Malt, Fanta or Coke and not Star.'' She replied, ''Shaarap, where was Malt, Fanta and Coke when Star was leading the three wise men to see Jesus.
What happened to your blog
Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 03, 2015
grin funny as hell baby....keep us entertained cheesy
Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by Aroboi(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2015
Nt funny..lemme jst laugh sha.
Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by nsiazu: 5:22pm On May 03, 2015
God bless u bro for putting laughter on my face. lols!!! Very funny
Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by mytime24(f): 6:09pm On May 03, 2015
Izzoki
Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by cutecanson(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2015
.I can't help bt laff...lwkmd
Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by njuwo(m): 2:27am On May 04, 2015
ITbomb:

What happened to your blog
It's still there o honourable, i just ended blogging when i recently found out it doesn't favour me after adsense refusal to accept me saying i write unserious things that big men will not take serious. Posting here on nairaland, facebook, now, is much more preferrable to me. Thanks for asking. That is the story behind the ending of my blogging carreer. Now, i write my jokes on nairaland and facebook.

1 Like

Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by Nobody: 7:00am On May 04, 2015
Noloss:
grin Lol! Dis shd be in joke section though
SHORO NIYEN

1 Like

Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by Houseofglam7(f): 9:09am On May 04, 2015
Buhahahahahahaha
Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by komzyb(f): 10:52am On May 04, 2015
Funny sha
Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by Ariyke: 12:50pm On May 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by godoluwa(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2015
njuwo:
GUD BRO.

1 Like

Re: What I Caught Her Doing Privately by adanduka: 6:32pm On May 04, 2015
Fake pastors everywhere undecided

(1) (Reply)

Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) / A Snake That Looks Like A PENIS' (pics) / Who Is The True Lover? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.