Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) (6713 Views)

Preparing For Rapture, Part 10, Holiness / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Preparing For Rapture, (part 8), SEPARATION FROM WORLDLINESS/WORLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 12:09am On May 17, 2020
Pray your way till He comes.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
There is an ongoing spiritual attacks against the church and believers. Put on your whole armour of God to withstand the onslaught.

Jesus is coming. stay blessed and stay ready.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Arrow of lukewarmness has been fired to many people and they can't pray again. Wake up and pray.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by petra1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
annyplenty:
Arrow of lukewarmness has been fired to many people and they can't pray again. Wake up and pray.

How true. If we have to be honest we have all been affected one way or the other . We have to fight
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2020
petra1:

How true. If we have to be honest we have all been affected one way or the other . We have to fight

Very true brother! I personally noticed something. I may have been doing one thing or the other but the moment I decide to pray and say 'in Jesus name, I will begin to yawn and sleep will be threatening until I fight both the yawn and the sleep and continue with my prayers.

We have to wake up and fight.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
1. Jehovah, we repent of all the blood shed by Nigerian politicians. Forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent of all violences and arson by Nigerian politicians. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all corruptions by all Nigerian politicians. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all our politicians in Jesus name.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2022
*DAY 6*

*Repentance and Prayers Procedures for Nigeria and the Church*

*Step 1:*
Read the working scripture below. Meditate on it and pray the following prayers to repent for the church of Christ and the Nation of Nigeria.

*Working Scriptures:* Jeremiah 18: 7-10,
Daniel 9:2-14,
Jonah 3:10

*Step 2:*
Confess all Your Sins and ask God to forgive You.

*Step 3:*
Pray the prayers of repentance below very well.

*Step 4:*
Pray other prayers the Holy Spirit lay on your heart

*Repentance Prayers*

*CHURCH*
-1. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for blasphemies. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for violating the laws of God. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for allowing jezebels in the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for bringing wolves among the sheep of Christ. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-5. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not visiting the sick. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-6. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not feeding the hungred. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-7. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not clothing the naked. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-8. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for hypocrisy in the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-9. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for shutting up the kingdom of God against men. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-10. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for pride among ministers. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

*NIGERIA*
-1. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for Pipeline vandalisation. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for Oil bunkering. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for Embezzlement of public fund. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for Human sacrifices. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-5. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for operating baby factories. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-6. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for Internet fraud. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-7. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for hoarding of palliative foods. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-8. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for modern slavery. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-9. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for election promises. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-10. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for examination malpractices. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

Please, share with as many as possible to join in the prayer for Nigeria and the Church.

Thank you.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2022
* Pray for Nigeria, DAY 7*
*Repentance and Prayers Procedures for Nigeria and the Church*

*Step 1:*
Read the working scripture below. Meditate on it and pray the following prayers to repent for the church of Christ and the Nation of Nigeria.

*Working Scriptures:* Jeremiah 18: 7-10,
Daniel 9:2-14,
Jonah 3:10.

*Step 2:*
Confess all Your Sins and ask God to forgive You.

*Step 3:*
Pray the prayers of repentance below very well.

*Step 4:*
Pray other prayers the Holy Spirit lay on your heart

*Repentance Prayers*
*CHURCH*
-1. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for denying/robbing God of His due glory. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for self-righteousness. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for despising prophecies. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for robbing God of tithes and offering. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-5. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for lack of faith and unfaithfulness. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-6. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not purging ourselves. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-7. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for not consecrating ourselves unto the Lord. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-8. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for preaching heresy. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-9. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for collecting defiled offerings. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-10. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for collecting defiled tithes. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-11. I repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for celebrating Halloween. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-12. All the sins that can make the church of Christ in Nigeria to drink from the cup of wrath of God. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-13. All the sins that can make God to turn His face against us. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-14. All the sins that can make the anger of God to fall upon us with great pain. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-15. All sins that make the unclothedness of the church to be seen. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

*NIGERIA*
-1. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins of her political leaders. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins of her Religious leaders. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins of her Traditional leaders. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins of her Youths. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-5. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins of her Founding fathers. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-6. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins of her men. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-7. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins of her women. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-8. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins of all the robberies committed in her. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-9. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins of her Witchcraft. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-10. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for her rebelling against the gospel. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-11. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins committed within her borders. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-12. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins committed in her name. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-13. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins that can bring war upon the nation. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-14. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all the sins that can bring the judgement of God upon her. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-15. I repent for the Nation of Nigeria for all her wickedness before God. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

Please, share with as many as possible to join in the prayer for Nigeria and the Church.
Thank you
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2022
*Pray for Nigeria, Day 8*

*Jere 18:7-10*, *Ezek 22:29-31*
*Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10*

Daniel 9:5-6 KJV
[5][ We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:

[6] Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

Prayer Points
-1. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for bearing the vessels of the Lord with unclean hands. Father, forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for kindling a strange fire before the Lord . Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for turning the house of the Lord into the dens of thieves. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and revival into the church. Let us operate in the fear of God

Thank you. Pls share

For more info or to receive all the prayers, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2022
*Pray for Nigeria, Day 11*

*Jere 18:7-10*, *Ezek 22:29-31*

*Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10*

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for preaching another gospel. Father, forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for soiling the name of the Lord. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for bringing worldliness into the church. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and revival into the church. Let us operate in the fear of God

Thank you. Pls share
For more info or to receive all the prayers, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 13

*Jere 18:7-10, Ezek 22:29-31 Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10*
Ezekiel 22:30 KJV
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

Prayers
-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent of all cult violences by our youths, off and on campus. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord, We repent of all cult maimings and killings by our youths . Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all cult related crimes ever committed by our youths. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and revival into all our youths off and on-campus in Jesus name. Let them operate in the fear of God.

www.jesuscoming1..com
YouTube.com/raptureglorious
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, DAY 14

Please, read
Jer 18:7-10, Eze 22:29-31, Dan 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10

Prayers
-1. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for quenching the fires of the Holy Ghost. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2. Lord, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for quenching the fires of God's altar. Father, forgive us in Jesus name

-3. Father, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for turning the altars of God into ruins.

-4. God of mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance and Revival into the church. Let us operate in the fear of God in Jesus name.

Thank you. Pls share.

For more info or to receive all the 120 days prayers, email jesuscoming@yahoo.com
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2022
*Pray for Nigeria, Day 15

*Jere 18:7-10, Ezek 22:29-31, Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10*

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all *prostitutions* committed by nigerians. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2. Lord, we repent of all *abortions* carried out by nigerians in Jesus name.

-3. Lord, we repent of all fornications and adultery committed by nigerians. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of mercy, send your Spirit of repentance and revival into all Nigerians in Jesus name.

-5. Pray other prayers you want for Nigeria

Thank you. Pls share.

more info? or to receive all 120 days prayers, email jesuscoming@yahoo.com

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 16

Jere 18:7-10, Ezek 22:29-31, Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10

Ezekiel 22:28 KJV
28 And her prophets have daubed af them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.

Prayers
-1. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for all false prophecies given by her. Father, Forgive us in Jesus name.

-2. Lord, we repent for the church for selling the blood of Jesus. Forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for preaching half truth. Father forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of mercy, send your Spirit of repentance and revival into the church. Let us operate in the fear of God.

Thank you. Pls share.

Send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com to receive all the 120 days prayers.

www.jesuscoming1dotblogspotdotcom
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 17

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all *rape and sexual molestations* committed in Nigeria and by nigerians all over the world. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2. Lord, we repent of all *incests* that are committed in Nigeria and by nigerians all over the world. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all *sexual intercourse with animals* committed in Nigeria and by nigerians all over the world. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of mercy, send your Spirit of repentance and revival into all Nigerians. Let us operate in the fear of God.

Pls share.
jesuscoming@yahoo.com
www.jesuscoming1..com

Pray for Nigeria, Day 18

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for *condoning sins*. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-2 Lord, We repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for *ecumenism*. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent for the church of Christ in Nigeria for *hewing broken cistern that cannot hold water*.

-4. God of Mercy, send your *Spirit of Repentance and revival* into the church. Let us operate in the fear of God.

Thank you. Pls share

Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 35
Psalm 147:3

147 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up *their wounds*.

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *heal the broken hearts of all widows*, whose innocent husbands’ bloods have been shed by our police, in the course of their operations in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *heal the broken hearts of all fatherless children* whose innocent fathers’ bloods have been shed by our Police, in the course of their operations, in the name of Jesus.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, *bind up the wounds of all innocent citizens* that might have been maimed by our Police, in the course of their operations, in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. God of Mercy, provide for all such widows and fatherless children in the name of Jesus Christ.

Thank you. Pls share.
jesuscoming@yahoo.com
www jesuscoming1..com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 36
147 He healeth the *broken in heart*, and bindeth up *their wounds*.

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *heal the broken hearts of all widows,* whose husbands’ might have been unjustly sentenced to death, by our law courts, in the name of Jesus.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *heal the broken hearts of all fatherless children*, whose fathers’ might have been unjustly sentenced to death, by our law courts, in the name of Jesus.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *provide for such widows and fatherless children* in the name of Jesus.

-4. O Lord God of justice, arise for the justice of all that might have been denied justice or imprisoned unjustly by our law courts. Grant them justices and set them free accordingly in the name of Jesus.

jesuscoming@yahoo.com
www jesuscoming1..com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 38
Gen 4:10b
*the voice of thy brother's blood crieth* unto me from the ground.

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *pacify every shed innocent blood crying for vengeance over Nigeria*, in Jesus name.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, pacify *all blood of aborted babies crying to God to destroy Nigeria*, in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy pacify *all the voice of the wrongly afflicted Nigerians crying* to God for judgment over Nigeria.

-4. Lord, by mercy, *pacify all voices crying from the ground unto you* for Nigeria's destruction in Jesus name.

jesuscoming@yahoo.com
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 42
147 *He healeth the broken in heart,* and *bindeth up their wounds.*

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *heal the broken hearts of all people, whose husbands’, wives’ children’ or relatives’ bloods have been shed by ritualists*, in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *heal the broken hearts of all people, whose husbands’, wives’, children or relatives’ bloods have been shed by armed robbers*, in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, *bind up the wounds of all citizens that might have been maimed by armed robbers and cultists*, in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *provide for such widows and fatherless children in Jesus name*.

-5. Lord, by your mercy, *do not pour your wrath upon Nigeria* in Jesus name.

To receive all the 120 days prayers for Nigeria, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 44
2 Chronicle 34:8
8 Now in the eighteenth year of his reign, *when he had purged the land, and the house*

Prayer Points
-1. Lord God Jehovah, *purge and cleanse our land of all blood pollution* in the name of Jesus Christ.

-2. Lord God Jehovah, *purge and cleanse our land of tears and sorrows that have polluted our nation* in the name of Jesus Christ.

-3. Lord God Jehovah, *cleanse our atmosphere of the noise of weeping and agonies of widows and fatherless children whose loved ones have been unjustly or wickedly killed*, in the name of Jesus Christ.

-4. Lord God Jehovah, *cleanse our waters that bloods of innocents that are killed and tears of those unjustly bereaved have made sour and bitter* in the name of Jesus.

-5. Lord, by your mercy, *do not let our streams, rivers, seas dry up or be turned to blood* in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 52
Lamentation 1: 8-9

Prayer Points
-1. O Lord God, Jehovah, *we have grievously sinned against, You*. We repent of all our sins. Have Mercy on us and forgive us.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *take away the garment of shame that Nigeria has been adorned with,* in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *cover the nations unclothedness with honour,* in Jesus name.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *bring down the hands of the adversaries from Nigeria's neck and cause the hands to wither*, in Jesus name.

jesuscoming@yahoo.com.
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 6:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 53
Psalm 46:9 KJV
He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *make wars to cease in the north*, in Jesus name.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *make wars to cease in the east*, in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *make wars to cease in the south,* in Jesus name.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *make wars to cease in the west*, in Jesus name.

-5. Lord, by your mercy, do not pour your wrath upon Nigeria in Jesus name.

To receive all the 120 days prayers for Nigeria, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 54
Psalm 46:9

-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *silence every drum of war, violence and unrest in Nigeria* in the name of Jesus.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *break every drum of war, violence and unrest in Nigeria* in the name of Jesus.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *annul all plans and orchestrations of war, violence and unrest in Nigeria* in the name of Jesus.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *silence all cries, chants and songs of war in Nigeria*, in the name of Jesus.

jesuscoming@yahoo.com.
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 55

*He maketh wars to cease* unto the end of the earth; *He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; He burneth the chariot in the fire.*

Prayer Points
-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *break all the bows of them that want to foster war on Nigeria*, in Jesus name.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *cut in sunder, all the spears of them that want to foster war on Nigeria*, in the name of Jesus.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *burn the chariots in fire, of all them that want to foster war on Nigeria*, in Jesus name.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *annihilate all the weapons, of all them that want to foster war on Nigeria*, in the name of Jesus.

jesuscoming@yahoo.com.
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 56

Psalm 46:9 KJV
He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

Prayer Points
-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *break all the bows of them that want to foster war on the believers and the church of Christ,* in the name of Jesus.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *cut in sunder, all the spears of them that want to foster war on the believers and the church of Christ*, in the name of Jesus.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *burn the chariots in fire, of all them that want to foster war on the believers and the church of Christ*, in the name of Jesus.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *annihilate all the weapons, of all them that want to foster war on the believers and the church of Christ*, in the name of Jesus.

jesuscoming@yahoo.com.
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Pray for Nigeria, Day 57

Prayer Points
-1. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *uproot all forces, spiritual and human, inciting violences in Nigeria*, in the name of Jesus.

-2. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *uproot all forces, spiritual and human, spilling Nigerians’ bloods in the nation*, in the name of Jesus.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *uproot all forces, spiritual and human, making the flesh of Nigerians to be as dungs upon the ground*, in the name of Jesus.

-4. Lord God, Jehovah, by mercy, *annihilate all such forces completely*, in the name of Jesus.

To receive all the 120 days prayers for Nigeria, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com.
Re: Preparing For Rapture ( PRAYER COLLECTIONS ) by annyplenty(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Prayer for Nigeria, DAY 67

Genesis 19:24 KJV
Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

[b]Prayer Points[/b[
-1. Lord God, Almighty, rain fire, out of heaven, upon them that are holding Nigeria captive, in Jesus name.

-2. O Lord, arise, rain brimstone and fire upon them that collect ransome on Nigerian, in Jesus name

-3. O Lord, arise, consumer with fire, all spiritual and physical powers of those holding Nigeria and her future to ransom, in Jesus name.

-4. O Lord, arise, consume with your fire, all financial and political powers of all those holding Nigeria and her future to ransom in Jesus name

-5. Lord, arise, let your flaming sword drink the bloods of the masterminds, sponsors, financiers, aiders and footsoldiers of insecurity and terrorism in Nigeria, in Jesus name.

-6. Jehovah, the Sovereign God, by your own sovereign power, enthrone only the candidates of Your Will in positions of authority in Nigeria's 2023 general elections, in Jesus name

jesuscoming@yahoo/)om
www jesuscoming1.//com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals / The Catholic Position. Dont They Have A Point? / Jesus Christ Is Melchizedec In The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.