Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. (5688 Views)

ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Invested In A Ponzi Scheme Gone Bad? (pictures To Relate To) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by engrgordon(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2015
ogawisdom:

Good question
A room with kitchen, toilet n bathroom

Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by engrgordon(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2015
ifebosco:
What is the cost to build 30rooms hostel?

[quote author=ogawisdom post=33604781]

you can have a 30 self contained rooms duplex with approximately 25M . but for only rooms is approximately 15M. there's available land for sale at FUTO( Federal University Of Technology Owerri) that goes for 2M/plot, self contain rooms goes for about 100K per year rent and a room goes for about 65K per year rent in the environment. am a civil Engineer, i have some similar building plans ,you can contact me for the building plan and quotation and possible advice. 08167041104. Engr Gordon(MNICE).
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by ogawisdom(m): 6:27am On May 11, 2015
engrgordon:

Its quite capital intensive
Haba so land at ihiagwa in futo gets up to 2m dts high 1m shld get a decent land at 30naira keke frm futo
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by engrgordon(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2015
ogawisdom:

Its quite capital intensive
Haba so land at ihiagwa in futo gets up to 2m dts high 1m shld get a decent land at 30naira keke frm futo

the land location is what make it so high, you can get a land at FUTO-NEKEDE Road between 800k and 1.2M. you can also build hostel there for Nekede poly and FUTO students to use.
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by Pesuzok(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2015
engrgordon:

the land location is what make it so high, you can get a land at FUTO-NEKEDE Road between 800k and 1.2M. you can also build hostel there for Nekede poly and FUTO students to use.

Are there available lands presently there within this price range?
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by engrgordon(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2015
Pesuzok:

Are there available lands presently there within this price range?
Yes sir, you can contact me for inspection of available ones.
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by Pesuzok(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2015
engrgordon:

Yes sir, you can contact me for inspection of available ones.

Can i have your phone number
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by engrgordon(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2015
Pesuzok:

Can i have your phone number

sure. call me for the land, and its development on:08157041104. Engr Gordon. i will be expecting your call. be bless
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by hisableplc(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2015
ibl0010:
Poultry ( layers ) or fish farming is one area that I have been advised to invest in. How lucrative is this type of business? How much capital roughly is needed to set up such business to start with on a small to medium scale?

if its fish catfish precisely i do own my farm u can visit my patnership thread
[url] https://www.nairaland.com/1965132/looking-just-1-likemind-patner [/url]
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by akinolatosin(f): 11:51am On May 17, 2015
You can invest in real estate. Precisely housing for students, i suggest you invest in location like ibadan where land is still cheap compare to lagos nd specifically in areas close to LEADCITY university, University of ibadan. Since i graduated from Leadcity i can confidently tell you housing is an issue for students that wish to live off campus as the available housing is insufficient compare to the number of student. If you interested i could link you up to someone that might be of help to you.
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by emperoracro(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2015
I deal with marketing and distribution of Agricultural products including Palm oil, Garri and plantains. I buy in other states where these products are produced enmass and sell in Lagos and other bigger states. Expected ROI is about 8-20% Weekly. Currently i need people interested in the business, i will willingly guide such people in the business,until they know all that's involved. Transportation is no issue as i have my own bus. Interested persons should contact me on +2348136909187 (WhatsApp and calls). Thanks
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by Jeromproject(m): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
BE BOLD TO START MINI-LIVESTOCK BUSINESS

Wow! It's a new season already and JEROMFARMS is set to take your agro-businesses/projects over this 2015 and beyond. #B2FB Initiative...Don't be left out; trainings now runs from MONDAYS-SUNDAYS on special request. Book a date for your private training/seminar. Do you have a project in mind that you'll love us to handle for you or a seminar where you want a talk on agriculture? With Jeromproject, you don't have a problem...consider it done! We specialized on piggery, snailery, fishery, grasscutter farming and livestock management, as well as agro projects, feasibility study, consultation and business/budget planning. We handle individual, corporate bodies, churches, social groups, etc. Like us and check our profile page for interesting articles on www.facebook.com/Jeromfarms. Training fee: N10k only, which include materials + Certificate.

Distance is no longer a challenge; we have developed our self-training kits alongside powerful videos on catfish farming, grasscutter, poultry, snailry, etc. Grab your copy now! Payment of any form of service is made to the below account details:

Make payment to JEROMPROJECT & ALTECH, STERLING BANK - 0021388102 OR EDMUND, GTB - 0117364638, FIRSTBANK - 3030030395.

For more info: Call 08095663885, 08035237436, BB pin:29873E06, email:jeromprojects@gmail.com or visit:www.jeromfarmprojects.com.

God bless you!
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by PensionGuy(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
Can you buy me a minibus like toyota sienna or picknic at a hire purchase rate (times two of the amount you buy) I will not dissappoint you. My no. 0805 038 2115 or madakimuhammed@gmail.com. God bless you for saving a soul.
Guy, ur own worry like dat?
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by brainpowerng(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2015
ibl0010:
I have come across few articles stating that nigerians living abroad should not forget his or her father land and therefore established a business in nigeria to help with the high unemployment in the country. Some will and others will not agree with me but I for one ( as someone who is fortunate to be nigerian and also settled abroad) think that, nigerians abroad not wanting to invest in his or her father land is not the issue, but the main issues that may discourage nigerians abroad from establishing a business in nigeria is down to the amount of untrustworthy people, corruption and bad infrastructure.

With regards to bad infrastructure. I think nigerians economy will grow largely with just simple constant electricity, with good and regular electricity businesses which rely on electricity can trade longer and staff will work longer hours earning more money, people will come out more at night to spend money in entertainment venues because regular electricity would mean people will feel safer at night due to street light.

In terms of dealing with untrustworthy people. it is unfortunate that the bad people in nigerian are giving the good people of nigeria a bad name and reputation. It is so hard now adays to trust people in nigerian because people just seems to be money hungry. A nigerian abroad wanting to establish a business in nigerian to create employment opportunities and investment for his or herself can't be in two places at once but because people are so money hungry it is hard for a nigerian abroad to start a business in nigeria and put family or outsider in charge to run the business on behalf of a nigerian abroad. There is nothing wrong with buying a fleet of car to use as taxi and pay someone salary to drive the taxi. Here due lack of transparency of some people a driver can make 10,000 naira a day for example and only say he made 5,000 naira, this is why investor choose hire purchase to protect their investment.

I for one as a nigerian fortunate to also have abroad nationality would like to invest in nigeria by establishing some sort of business that creates jobs to help the nigerian economy grow but as one can't live and also be in nigeria at the same time to run a business on the ground, are there businesses or investment a nigeria abroad can invest in without ending up with egg on his face. By investment, I mean, properties, animal farming and so on.

P.S. As the Sunny Ade song (the way forward goes), nigerian can only move forward in the right direction if nigeria itself as a country gives itself a good reputation on the world stage, which in turns will benefit the people of nigeria.

Nice topic. I read from your posts and discovered that your mind in more tilted towards real estate than any other businesses and there are ways you can make money without loosing your investment.

As your post suggests, you are currently living outside Nigeria, hence the major source of fear. However, this fear could be converted to your advantage.

First of all, experience counts and it is the most important. Having money doesn't mean having it all, so the first stage is to LEARN. Be an apprentice of the trade. Learn anyhow and anywhere. Learn from anybody and everybody. Don't stop asking questions. In the process of learning, you will meet your like-minds, trustworthy people who share the same values with you. Then invest in them and wait for return.

This strategy works for all businesses.

You can start learning with me, I won't hesitate to teach you what I know. I'm a 21st century real estate professional.
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by Favparis(f): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE BEST BET.

IT ALSO ACCOMMODATES those that would want to go Into Business WHILE WORKING.

HERE IS THE BEST BUSINESS YOU CAN ENGAGE IN WITH LITTLE START UP CAPITAL OF 20k, AND MAKE UP TO 200% PROFIT MONTHLY SELLING ON KONGA, JUMIA, DEALDEY, KAYMU, etc.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS THE BEST AND THIS IS THE SEASON TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY OF OF IT.

THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS VIDEO IS OUT AND YOU CAN 'PAY-ON-DELIVERY'

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM IMPORTATION BUSINESS BUT ARE SCARED OF BEING SCAMMED/DUPED, HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THIS VIDEO FROM KONGA AND PAY ON DELIVERY.

NOTE:YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO ON YOUR LAPTOPS, TVs, COMPUTERS, DESK TOP, etc. AND IF YOU GET THE VIDEO, YOU WILL ALSO BE GIVEN OTHER BONUSES FOR FREE.

SAFELY PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON KONGA NOW

https://shq.konga.com/product/view?id=890856
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by dotcomnamename: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2019
ibl0010:

One of my idea that is on my list is actually something alongside agriculture (well animal farm or animal feed production) as I know someone who is doing animal nutrition at uni and was thinking of investing in that direction (animal farming or feed production) to give her a helping hand on the career ladder. Well she would be running it for me as a manager. What is holding me back is the behaviour of Nigerians when it comes to money.

It is possible. I have been doing it for a while and trust me its like money ritual. Let me advice you how to go about it:

(1) Have a budget on the amount you wish to invest i.e Agriculture.
(2) Tell the manager or company you want to deal with to provide you their Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
(3) Tell the manager or the company you want to deal with that you appreciate their offer but unfortunately you cannot have deal with them unless they agree with you to prepare your own Legal Contract that is legally binding, which will be prepared by your own lawyer, but not their lawyer.
(4) As soon as your lawyer prepare the legal contract, tell your lawyer to take it to them or send it by DHL to them to sign and apply their seal, and then send it back to your lawyer for attestation.

(5) You have just won a lotto grin
Re: What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. by lacriz(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2019
MONEY LENDING.e.g I am seriously in need of 10k to pay 15k by feb 2nd,i d'nt mind dropping my dell latitude laptop as a collateral.Interested lender should reach me on 08029582265/08060213613.I reside on the mainland but i worked at lekki

The Latest News On MBA Forex (investment Platform) / Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? / What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year