Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? (2394 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 1:26am On May 04, 2015
TrishaP:

I do. Does it mean you wear g-string too?

Y r u so daft? M nt d op lah. I was jez defending him cos u asked a silly question.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 1:27am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Cool.

Can u change ya dp nw?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by pyyxxaro: 1:29am On May 04, 2015
Where are we heading to in this Country cry

Man nor see boxers wear , e say na CATAPULT e won wear embarassed

Small e go begin Fix eye lash

Even Charly Boy when de crase nor de wear Catapult
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Nobody: 1:31am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Can u change ya dp nw?

Um....why should I?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 1:34am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Um....why should I?

Dat one don too tey for dere. I wanna c ya pretty face, dats if u r though. All ur pictures, there is no one dat u lucidly showed ya face. If I c u for road now, I no go fit recognise say na mznelly be dat o.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by TrishaP(f): 1:38am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Y r u so daft? M nt d op lah. I was jez defending him cos u asked a silly question.
What is silly about that question? Why are you defending the op instead of the op himself? Why throwing insults already for a simple question that requires a simple "yes" or a "no"?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Nobody: 1:39am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Dat one don too tey for dere. I wanna c ya pretty face, dats if u r though. All ur pictures, there is no one dat u lucidly showed ya face. If I c u for road now, I no go fit recognise say na mznelly be dat o.

Lol

I'll put it WHEN I WANT TO.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 1:46am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

I'll put it WHEN I WANT TO.

One of the characteristics of ugly girls, they r so obstinate. wetin go tk u to upload pic nw? Ntn. it's for ur own good. Nw dat u r single, mayb u will c someone who will be willing to mingle with u after beholding ya pic. aside dat, jez change It because I want u to.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Nobody: 1:48am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

One of the characteristics of ugly girls, they r so obstinate. wetin go tk u to upload pic nw? Ntn. it's for ur own good. Nw dat u r single, mayb u will c someone who will be willing to mingle with u after beholding ya pic. aside dat, jez change It because I want u to.

Lol smiley
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 1:52am On May 04, 2015
TrishaP:

What is silly about that question? Why are you defending the op instead of the op himself? Why throwing insults already for a simple question that requires a simple "yes" or a "no"?

Y will a male wear g-sring? It's a silly question indeed.

U no knw say some guys joystick is long and fat, for dis reason, their joystick will be dancing shoki inside their boxers. They need pant to firmly hold d joystick.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by funlord(m): 1:53am On May 04, 2015
This madam looks like tasty vitafoam material!
TrishaP:

tongue
TrishaP:

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 1:53am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol smiley

So I'm waiting.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by TrishaP(f): 2:02am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Look Mr Emodeee, I can do well with criticism but insults are way beyond my patience. I will give you a piece of advice, if you ain't okay with people's comment/opinion just ignore and continue reading other comments or you leave the thread ASAP, it isn't going to kill you. It is better than yielding and calling names. You don't know me and I don't know you either.

Just because this is an open forum to say anything you want doesn't mean you should start insulting people and calling them because you are at the other end.

If my comments are going to give you high blood pressure simply ignore I'm sure that has saved alot of lives.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 2:05am On May 04, 2015
TrishaP:

Look Mr Emodeee, I can do well with criticism but insults are way beyond my patience. I will give you a piece of advice, if you ain't okay with people's comment/opinion just ignore and continue reading other comments or you leave the thread ASAP, it isn't going to kill you. It is better than yielding and calling names. You don't know me and I don't know you either.

Just because this is an open forum to say anything you want doesn't mean you should start insulting people and calling them because you are at the other end.

If my comments are going to give you high blood pressure simply ignore I'm sure that has saved alot of lives.

I thought u've allowed it to slide. Y r u going bk to it again? U don comment on top an lah.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by TrishaP(f): 2:08am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Y will a male wear g-sring? It's a silly question indeed.

U no knw say some guys joystick is long and fat, for dis reason, their joystick will be dancing shoki inside their boxers. They need pant to firmly hold d joystick.

Now I see the reason for that insult. Apparently you don't know or haven't seen a g-string. If you have and if you have ever worn it you'll know how uncomfortable it can be. If it can be for most girls then talk more about guys with their JT. They'll be so unconfortable that they'll be pulling it out of their a.r.s.e every damn second.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by TrishaP(f): 2:11am On May 04, 2015
funlord:
This madam looks like tasty vitafoam material! tongue
If you don't have any better thing to say or do just close your eyes and sleep. It is way past your bedtime already.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by TrishaP(f): 2:17am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

I thought u've allowed it to slide. Y r u going bk to it again? U don comment on top an lah.
I wonder what you guys achieve in insulting people here.
I am just telling you because next time I might not be this cool.

Sleep tight
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by ratatis(m): 6:11am On May 04, 2015
TrishaP:

....................... Apparently you don't know or haven't seen a g-string. If you have and if you have ever worn it you'll know how uncomfortable it can be. If it can be for most girls then talk more about guys with their JT. They'll be so unconfortable that they'll be pulling it out of their a.r.s.e every damn second.

I can imagine your amusement in watching such a scenario! tongue
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by ratatis(m): 6:23am On May 04, 2015
TrishaP:
Your life, Your choice.

But wait!..Do you also wear the g-string?

It appears, his major difficulty is not to be seen in the market purchasing one.

@ OP,
you may try buying them online.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Enigma89: 6:55am On May 04, 2015
I've worn G string before and I like it. The point I'm trying to make is that I prefer lingerie to boxers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe / I Can’t Believe That The Sister I Always Looked Up To Is Doing This / The 6 Mistakes Men Make When Approaching A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.