Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? (2155 Views)

Which Mobile Brand In Nigeria Is The Fans Favourite / Which Mobile Phone Manufacturer Made Android Platform Famous / Which Mobile Antivirus Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by rufaai(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2005
It really a great confusion. Which networks do you think serve the best way?

MTN, Vmobile, Mtel or glo

Its not easy i think... Kindly pick the one you think is your choice... This is just a survey, Please choose the one you like... if you don't have a mobile phone, choose the one you will go for when purchasing your first mobile phone...

Note: You are free to vote your best network everyday...

You can vote at http://www.rufaai.com/vote.htm
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by mamba(m): 12:36am On Oct 14, 2005
I'm down with Vmobile, no doubts...
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by hotangel2(f): 3:29am On Oct 14, 2005
I aint in Nigeria but all my cousins use Glo and Vmobile.
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by rufaai(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2005
OH! I wonder why you dont wanna vote...

This is the current voting stats...

MTN : 1 Vote(s)

Vmobile: 2 Vote(s)

Mtel: 0 Vote(s)

glo: 1 Vote(s)

I think this requires more votes to reach differenciate... Please VOTE... I just wanna get hold of the best network in Naija...
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by rufaai(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2005
Hey the thing is not going the way i wanted it to be... Please don't hesitate to vote, it would'nt take you up to 2mins to vote... Please VOTE

Current Result:

MTN: 3 Vote(s)

Vmobile: 3 Votes(s)

Mtel: 0 Votes(s)

Glo: 1 Vote(s)

I think MTN & Vmobile are reaching the hight...
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by layi(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2005
I love Vmobile been using it for over 3 yrs now.

My phone was finally stolen yesterday. I'm still laughin and crying.
Laughing cos its still unbelievable that my close friends would steal ma phone right where i was charging it (in ma office).
Cryin cos i got lots of contacts bout 300 there (without back up). cry
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by felix55(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2005
PLS DON'T CRY.U KNOW U CAN RECOVERD UR LINE BY GOING TO THE VMOBILE OFFICE AND TELL THEM THAT U WANT A SIM REPLACEMENT BUT U ARE GOING TO PAY #700.00 FOR IT.AND THEY CAN ISSUE U ANOTHER LINE.
U KNOW VMOBILE IS THE BEST LINE NOW COS I USE VMOBILE AND I HAVE NOT FIND ANY DIFFICULTY WITH THEIR SERVICE.OK IF U WANT TO CALL THE CUSTOMER CARE LINE ON VMOBILE.U CAN DIAL 111.AND CALL THEM.THE CALL IS FREE BUT 4 MTN 180 THEY CHARGE 4 THAT CALL.PLS I WILL LIKE TO STOP HERE STILL NEXT TIME. embarassed kiss.
from felix55.
Anambra state.
byeeeeeeeeee.
I WANT UR FEEDBACK OF THIS.[img][/img]
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by layi(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2005
Thanx Felix. I'll do just that.
Its just that those #s still dey pain me. Ther are lots that wont call except u call (u know the managers, ogas etc) but its all good. I'll let u know when i'm back on course.
Thanx Bro
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by twinstaiye(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2005
I want to believe glo is still more manageable than the rest.
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by otokx(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2005
MTEL does it for me, their call rates are the cheapest and their signal is very strong at UniPORT where i live, work and school.
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by fabian(f): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2005
None at the moment, but how man go do? I use MTN but I don't swear by them............
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by bobbyruffy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2005
MTN is da best come rain come sun... not bcuz i use it but cuz i've tested the three and MTN emerge the best
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by SirKay3(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2005
Sorry o Layi for the stolen fone. Sure it's the contacts that's lost that's paining u.

Just start collecting fone numbers from the friends you can easily see and send email to others to update you with their numbers.

VMOBILE is customer friendly, been using my free line from ECONET in Sept 2001 till date, though I have 2 VMOBILE lines and 1 GLO line. I have 3 fones, for personal reasons pls
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by layi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2005
Thanx Sir kay. I'm doing just that.
As careful as I am, it finally got stolen but who would doubt the integrity of his friends especially if they are 'christains'.
Dont charge your phones out of sight (not even in your house). U can't trust even rats.
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by SirKay3(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2005
Layi,

Funny enuf, I dont charge my fone save at home. I have extra batteries for all my fones that I take along with me everywhere i go. I just change batteries, when having low battery. |Never lost fone b4
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by rufaai(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2005
Yes, I believe Mtel is the best regarding call tariff...

=N= 45 - Internation Calls (N40 off peak periods)

=N= 32 - Mtel - Mtel Calls (N12 Night periods from 1:00am - 6:00am) I've tried it

In Short, Mtel really pocket friendly... I like Mtel

Anyway, I use Mtel, Vmobile & glo... I prefer them respectively...
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by rufaai(m): 5:33am On Oct 19, 2005
Current Voting Stats:

MTN: 5 Vote(s)

Vmobile: 6 Vote(s)

Mtel: 1 Vote(s)

Vmobile is going...
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by skima(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2005
Vmobile get my vote. But right now i need to find out the internet services but their 111 is always busy and refer me to their vmobile-nigeria.com but the site is down.

I still love it. Their validity period na soup. I have used glo.... i have 2 vmobile the first validity will expire 2009 (most used number).... the other expires 2006 lol.

If u have any info abt their internet facility let me know...
grin
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by celemel(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2005
Its Vmobile or nothing else. I've tried Glo (without pride), Life wasn't beautiful with MTN, and here in Calabar, Mtel is a fairytale. On a rating of 10 to 1, Vmobile scores 4, MTN scores -1, Mtel 1 and Glo, 2. Please can anybody tell me what is wrong? My Vmobile GPRS isn't working in Calabar. Any clues?
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by felix55(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2005
hi,
may be u have no credit card avaliable 4 the wap gear. or service.
thanx.from.felix.
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by celemel(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2005
credit card? Strange if u ask me. But I have credit on my phone...fully charged and loaded!
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by cushman(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2005
Yeah you know me...

Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by rufaai(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2005
Unbelievable Votes:

MTN: 6 Vote(s)

Vmobile: 8 Vote(s)

Mtel: 1 Vote(s)

Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by NduGod(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2005
No network will get my vote as the best telecommunication because they have all failed in so many way. You guys will agree with me if you have all used all this networks. lf you use Vmobil you will have to rate them high when they are servicing you well but when they fail you MTN become your best when MTN fail you glo and when glo fail who will you vote for? M-tel in the other hand can not even stand for the vote. The BEST is yet to come ooooooo. cheesy
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2005
well here's my rating

1-Glo
2-Vmobile
3-MTN
4-Mtel
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by tamia(f): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2005
y'all mean networks in Nigeria or elsewhere well i am with Sprint use to have Verizon but now i got a family share plan
Re: Which Mobile Phone Network Suites You Best? by Horus(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Old Popular Nokia Mobile Game "Snake Classic" Returns To Smartphones After 18yrs / Windows Phone Users: Tell Us About Your Most Valued App(s). / Google Allo Hits 5 Million Downloads In The Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.