Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Heroes On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Heroes On Nairaland (18865 Views)

Heroes Day: Over 10 People Dead This Morning As Biafra Celebrates Heroes Day / Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba / 2015 Armed Forces Remembrance Day:my Tribute To The Fallen Heroes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 03, 2015
This thread is not to massage the ego of anybody but to express my gratitude to people that has positively affected my life when I needed the most. I don't know what tomorrow holds but today gives an opportunity to express my mind on this. My gratitude goes to the following...

1. Truckpusher: Truckpusher means different things to different people depending on ones perception about him. One thing one can't take away from him is his humility, maturity, benevolence, and doggedness. You can't bully him neither can you hold him to submission. When you are down, be rest assured of his unconditional love and desire to get you up. For my sake, he has made few antagonists for himself. He's a hero, a mentor and a boss to me. I am so lucky to call him my brother.

2. Firefire: If there is anybody in Nigeria that is absolutely detribalised, that single person is Firefire. A friend without fault he is. You are free to abuse and ridicule him but there is a guarantee that he won't pay in kind. A benevolent heart he has, and love he shows always define him. His humility and openness are his greatest asset (those who know him will understand). I am so proud to be called his friend.

3. Dearpreye: There can be no brother like Dearpreye. He finds fault in no one and sees fault in no one. He's tactical and calculating. He shows love even to the brutally wicked and through his love he wins one to himself. I always pray that he gets into leadership position so as to enable his constituents benefit from such a personality. A brother he is and he always desire the best for people around him. I bless the day I met him.

4. Mizmycolli: She's an enigma. She's motivating, feels concern and humane. She gives emotional and intellectual support to those in need (of which I was lucky to be a beneficiary). She's very concerned with the state of being of her friends and people around her. If I was a female, I would take her for a role model. She's a true sister and one anybody can call a backbone.

5. Whynotthetruth: It is my wish to see Whynotthetruth some day and relay my gratitude to him. Despite our opposing past, he accepted and adopted me as a brother. He's the kind of person that believes the truth must be said no matter how it appears. He's neither judgemental nor a crucifier. He's smart and can never be silenced. He also fight for the "oppressed". I have been a beneficiary of this. He's a brother for life.

6. Temitemi1: People call him a robot, but I see him as a visionary. He doesn't get offended easily and he believes in a course. He's an innovator with the now famous "GEJ MY HERO, FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL". A closer look, GEJ is a complete democrat, Fayose is a political victor that has triumphed against many odds. Temitemi1 adoption of both men put him at the pedestal of becoming a better democrat than GEJ and surpassing Fayose's political conquest. He's one person that is very encouraging. I'm proud to call him a twinny.

6. Mogidi: "No Surrender" is his slogan. His emotional and brotherly support even at my lowest of lows was amazing. I could not fathom why but I always thank my stars I met him. He loves his people, he loves his friends. He is a fighter that does not surrender. He's a brother one can take to battle with a mind of victory. I am proud to call him my boss. I am also proud to be in his camp forever. I hope he goes mainstream politics

7. SeverusSnape: Bros, you have been a backbone even before my switch to the Umbrella. You took it upon yourself to defend me when attacked. You are one person that I shall forever be grateful to. You will make a great leader. In fact, as a leader, your people will have a defender in you. Your brilliance and intelligence I so admire. I am proud to be in the same camp with you.

8. Ellechrystal: I hardly see you online but I cannot forget your role in stabilising my life. You are a friend and a sister. You never ceased to strengthen me whenever I'm down. You will make a great mum and wife too.

9. The Entire Igbo Community: I experienced first-hand love from this group despite my flawed position on them in the past. I don't think I am wrong to say "forgiveness and acceptance is part of the Igbo DNA". In the past I misunderstood you and it affected my judgement, I have made a pledge with God and myself to do all within me to strengthen the brotherhood in any way I can. Your support and love melted me. I love you all and I am proud to be a cousin to you.

10. The NL PDP: Despite the shortcomings of the party, there can be no party like PDP. Never vindictive, always accepting. Never filled with hate, blackmails and always positive. As a former antagonists, I felt home after returning to the party. The forgiveness, acceptance and encouragement that I got from supporters and sympathisers of the party can never be quantified. I am happy to be a part of this group. It is an assurance that I will give my all to the growth of the Great PDP.

11. Others: I recognise the role of the most beautiful Biafranqueen, Forwetinnah, Peppyluv02, Phockphockman, Eurobomber, Altwireless, Tallesty, Kelvingraphic, Nobledandy, ozoigbondu, francizy, BlackTechnology and many others too numerous to mention.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Mynd44: 7:11pm On May 03, 2015
Says the tribal bigot...

13 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 03, 2015
Temitemi1 ma role model
Barcanista ma icon
Tit ma legend

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Seaen(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2015
Ignored.

1 Like

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Says the tribal bigot...
Maybe you should look yourself in the mirror...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Osyxcel(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2015
Seen.... tongue

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by ba7man(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2015
Funny enuff, this coincidentally happens to be my "Ret@rded Nairalanders list". undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Temitemi1 ma role model
Barcanista ma icon
Tit ma legend
Oremusanctus my hero

3 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Alphaoscar: 7:14pm On May 03, 2015
Heroes on Nairaland

Orisirisi

3 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by PassingShot(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2015
Never seen someone so obsessed with wanting to grab attention as this boy.

What a life!

10 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Alphaoscar: 7:17pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is not to massage the ego of anybody but to express my gratitude to people that has positively affected my life when I needed the most. I don't know what tomorrow holds but today gives an opportunity to express my mind on this. My gratitude goes to the following...

1. Truckpusher: Truckpusher means different things to different people depending on ones perception about him. One thing one can't take away from him is his humility, maturity, benevolence, and doggedness. You can't bully him neither can you hold him to submission. When you are down, be rest assured of his unconditional love and desire to get you up. For my sake, he has made few antagonists for himself. He's a hero, a mentor and a boss to me. I am so lucky to call him my brother.

2. Firefire: If there is anybody in Nigeria that is absolutely detribalised, that single person is Firefire. A friend without fault he is. You are free to abuse and ridicule him but there is a guarantee that he won't pay in kind. A benevolent heart he has, and love he shows always define him. His humility and openness are his greatest asset (those who know him will understand). I am so proud to be called his friend.

3. Dearpreye: There can be no brother like Dearpreye. He finds fault in no one and sees fault in no one. He's tactical and calculating. He shows love even to the brutally wicked and through his love he wins one to himself. I always pray that he gets into leadership position so as to enable his constituents benefit from such a personality. A brother he is and he always desire the best for people around him. I bless the day I met him.

4. Mizmycolli: She's an enigma. She's motivating, feels concern and humane. She gives emotional and intellectual support to those in need (of which I was lucky to be a beneficiary). She's very concerned with the state of being of her friends and people around her. If I was a female, I would take her for a role model. She's a true sister and one anybody can call a backbone.

5. Whynotthetruth: It is my wish to see Whynotthetruth some day and relay my gratitude to him. Despite our opposing past, he accepted and adopted me as a brother. He's the kind of person that believes the truth must be said no matter how it appears. He's neither judgemental nor a crucifier. He's smart and can never be silenced. He also fight for the "oppressed". I have been a beneficiary of this. He's a brother for life.

6. Temitemi1: People call him a robot, but I see him as a visionary. He doesn't get offended easily and he believes in a course. He's an innovator with the now famous "GEJ MY HERO, FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL". A closer look, GEJ is a complete democrat, Fayose is a political victor that has triumphed against many odds. Temitemi1 adoption of both men put him at the pedestal of becoming a better democrat than GEJ and surpassing Fayose's political conquest. He's one person that is very encouraging. I'm proud to call him a twinny.

6. Mogidi: "No Surrender" is his slogan. His emotional and brotherly support even at my lowest of lows was amazing. I could not fathom why but I always thank my stars I met him. He loves his people, he loves his friends. He is a fighter that does not surrender. He's a brother one can take to battle with a mind of victory. I am proud to call him my boss. I am also proud to be in his camp forever. I hope he goes mainstream politics

7. SeverusSnape: Bros, you have been a backbone even before my switch to the Umbrella. You took it upon yourself to defend me when attacked. You are one person that I shall forever be grateful to. You will make a great leader. In fact, as a leader, your people will have a defender in you. Your brilliance and intelligence I so admire. I am proud to be in the same camp with you.

8. Ellechrystal: I hardly see you online but I cannot forget your role in stabilising my life. You are a friend and a sister. You never ceased to strengthen me whenever I'm down. You will make a great mum and wife too.

9. The Entire Igbo Community: I experienced first-hand love from this group despite my flawed position on them in the past. I don't think I am wrong to say "forgiveness and acceptance is part of the Igbo DNA". In the past I misunderstood you and it affected my judgement, I have made a pledge with God and myself to do all within me to strengthen the brotherhood in any way I can. Your support and love melted me. I love you all and I am proud to be a cousin to you.

10. The NL PDP: Despite the shortcomings of the party, there can be no party like PDP. Never vindictive, always accepting. Never filled with hate, blackmails and always positive. As a former antagonists, I felt home after returning to the party. The forgiveness, acceptance and encouragement that I got from supporters and sympathisers of the party can never be quantified. I am happy to be a part of this group. It is an assurance that I will give my all to the growth of the Great PDP.

11. Others: I recognise the role of the most beautiful Biafranqueen, Phockphockman, Eurobomber, Altwireless, Tallesty, Kelvingraphic, Nobledandy and many others too numerous to mention.

This list is incomplete without Musiwa, FFK and Ojukwu's name Bro.
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Mynd44: 7:17pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
Maybe you should look yourself in the mirror...
This the best defence you can put up?

Another case of a thief being caught stealing and he tries to raise the excuse that others are stealing too.

4 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:
Oremusanctus my hero
Just came back from close to 3 months ban
Still recovering from dat sentence
May God almighty never be as harsh as dat to us, Amin.
Bigger ya bro, u kinda popular dan Buhari himself and his e-rats on nairaland, datz y dhe beef ya
Screw dem all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by BlackTechnology: 7:19pm On May 03, 2015
barcanista:

11. Others: I recognise the role of the most beautiful Biafranqueen, Phockphockman, Eurobomber, Altwireless, Tallesty, Kelvingraphic, Nobledandy and many others too numerous to mention.

Chai

I don die

So my career for NL nose dive so tey Barcanista forget me

Anyway thank God he now understands

God bless Ann Kio Briggs

God bless Ojukwu

God bless Jonathan

God bless Lower Niger Republic( God's Earthly Heaven) grin

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Change has turn into Chain

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by jamex93(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2015
lolz

funny sha
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 03, 2015
O
BlackTechnology:

Chai

I don die

So my career for NL nose dive so tey Barcanista forget my me

Anyway thank God he now understands

God bless Ann Kio Briggs

God bless Ojukwu

God bless Jonathan

God bless Lower Niger Republic( God's Earthly Heaven) grin

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Change has turn into Chain

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin
my oga abeg no vex... Make I modify am.

2 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Pataki: 7:22pm On May 03, 2015
What is the meaning of this idiocy for goodness sake? Are you this attention deprived in real life that NL has now become your place of refuge and comfort?

How many idiotic threads have you opened in the last 48hrs that the moderators have ended locking or even hiding them?

Hero on NL? This really bothers on mental sickness. If you are not seeking for financial and online protection, you are busy sharing email addresses of members of this forum, or you are busy looking for whose panties you can lick.

Go and get a real life you this ministerial aide aka internet omo-odo.

15 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Firefire(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2015
@ Bacarnista,

Hmmmm, speechless.

Hossanah today, crucify him tomorrow. undecided

I wish you well and hope one day your castigators will come to celebrate you.

I believe in politics without bitterness, I see our dear Nairaland as a home away from home.

Cheers brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by ozoigbondu: 7:24pm On May 03, 2015
My name is not there tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Osyxcel(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2015
Pataki:
What is the meaning of this idiocy for goodness sake? Are you this attention deprived in real life that NL has now become your place of refuge and comfort?

How many idiotic threads have you opened in the last 48hrs that the moderators have ended locking or even hiding them?

Hero on NL? This really bothers on mental sickness. If you are not seeking for financial and online protection, you are busy sharing email addresses of members of this forum, or you are busy looking for whose panties you can lick.

Bros eh

8 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by stinggy(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2015
This boy again
Do you have a life outside NL?

Just asking, no offence

2 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by francizy(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by ozoigbondu: 7:25pm On May 03, 2015
Pataki:

Federal minstry of health has made this very important message public:haters are liable to die young

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by francizy(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
My name is not there
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by ozoigbondu: 7:26pm On May 03, 2015
francizy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How is this funny angry.A titled guy is weeping and you are laughing angry

2 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 03, 2015
What more can I say? I've been so privileged to meet some of the best and equally worse guys here. I love both camps.

OP, but for you, I may not have been so interested in NL politics. You analysed a religious thread so beautifully I had to trail you down here. And since then, I have been blessed by your threads and posts.

For me, YOU REMAIN A BROTHER. Of course, you know we have much in common beyond here. We are brothers, and after all is said ad done, we belong in the same hood and nation.

Those other folks you mentioned are truly brothers. They remain so in thick and thin! Truckpusher belongs in a different league entirely.

All in all, NL politics section has given me information and interest in governance I never really had.
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2015
Mods please move this attention seeking tread to where it belongs, Don't you get tired?

2 Likes

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by temitemi1(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2015
Barcanista, u are my inspiration on this forum!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 03, 2015
Pataki:

Take heart; hate self destructs!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2015
Wow!... Thank you barcanista, You're also a hero to me and others too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by mployer(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2015
Mehn, this is not necessary sad
Re: My Heroes On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Mods please move this attention seeking tread to where it belongs, Don't you get tired?

Was a gun put to your head to be here? Hypocrites!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading / The Illuminati Soul Selling Pact - Whitney Houston A Case Study / What Is The Meaning Of Naira & Kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.