Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Jose Mourinho has just Ignited Rivalry With Pep Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho has just Ignited Rivalry With Pep Guardiola (904 Views)

"Man. City Vs Man Utd": My Rivalry With Jose Will Be A Fiendly One - GUARDIOLA / BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! / What Ignited The Current Football Club You're Supporting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho has just Ignited Rivalry With Pep Guardiola by Maximus85(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2015
Jose Mourinho said his Premier League title victory with Chelsea means more because he chose "the most difficult league in Europe" rather than one "even where the kit man is champion."

Even a mumu will know who Mourinho is attacking.

Pep Guardiola has won the German league of 18teams and here is Mourinho comparing his English title to that of Guardiola whom as suggested by Mourinho took the easiest way out to coach in a very easy league.

He continued
Re: Jose Mourinho has just Ignited Rivalry With Pep Guardiola by Maximus85(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2015
"To win the title in Spain with 100 points against the best Barcelona ever was a big achievement, one I enjoyed so much. But maybe in the future I have to be smarter and choose another country, another club where everybody is champions, even where the kit man is champion coaching in some countries... I still enjoy to be tired after a very difficult match."
Re: Jose Mourinho has just Ignited Rivalry With Pep Guardiola by Integrity4u(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2015
Mourinho is an achiever but diz mouth of his sha

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho has just Ignited Rivalry With Pep Guardiola by Haywhymido(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2015
Mourinho one of my numerous role models. Like everythin abt him.
Re: Jose Mourinho has just Ignited Rivalry With Pep Guardiola by Greatihex(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2015
Haywhymido:
Mourinho one of my numerous role models. Like everythin abt him.
same with me

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2017: Keshi To Name 26 For Chad / Messi Better Dan Ronaldo; Rodriguez Superior 2 Hazard, According To CIES Reseach / Reward For Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.