Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. (39546 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Darlx(m): 2:02am On Mar 20, 2017
So the real question now is DID YOU THEN GIVE OUT THE CLOTHES? OR YOU KEPT IT STILL.
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2017
greatgod2012:
Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, she just clocked 6. We didn't really plan any party, we just wanted to have a session of prayers to be followed by just eating and giving her siblings some biscuits with sweets, until hubby surprised us with a small cake and a pack of fruit juice made for kids. So, we didn't have choice than to involve the neighbour's kids to celebrate with us. So, after dressing up for her and was time for her to come out, i just noticed that she came out late and when she was coming out, she came with a bag of clothes. She called me aside, and said........"mummy, please help me to give out these clothes to those who doesn't have as much as i do, that is how i want to celebrate my birthday."

i was dumbfounded, i was humbled, infact, i don't know how to describe what she did. I know she has done beautifully well, but never expected such from such a very young girl of 6.

I'm proud of you, my angel!

Wow how humbling. No wonderif fetched 751 likes. that no be small girl abeg. Thats beyond my understanding
Re: My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. by modik(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
How is your daughter with beautiful heart doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.