Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (57638 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MORNDEW(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2015
The issue of a woman's past life sometimes determine her future and most times too, affect how serious a man will take them. Some ladies have spent their lives choosing and realy being careful of how they date and the men they sleep with before they get married. While some, have decided to just live their life without minding whatever consequences that might arise from such way of life.

I have always wondered how many men is ideal for a woman to must have had gone down under their sheet before she eventually get married. By woman, i don't mean a prostitute but an everyday woman or the lady next door as the case may be.

I have a lady friend who started tasting the forbidden fruit right from sixteen (16) years oldold when she was in SS1. Now she is twenty (20) and has slept with 13 men. She is neither a runs girl nor a prostitute but this are guys that she met on diferent places and platforms. The social media like 2go, Facebook, Twitter Eskimi, Badoo etc. Did not help matters as she said.

Recently, she called me to inform me that she has gotten admission into the University after several attempts that failed. As we were discussing she told me she was going to flex hard and have lots of fun. I said ''u go blow tire na" she said "before nko.If a lady who had already tasted 13 different men from 16-20 years and now in the university, how many men will she sleep with before she graduates? Lets say she minimises her level of libido and decides to make it one guy in each year in school then on her graduation day she must have slept with 17 men in total. Lets also assume she did not get married after her graduation but 3 years later, then your guess is as good as mine.

Now, i've always pondered within myself on the issue of how many men is too much for a woman to have slept with before she finally decides to settle down.

Friends, what do you have to contribute?

Princewill Chimereze.

Writter, Facilitator, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator.

Curled from: http://www.enlightennigeria..com/2015/05/how-many-men-is-too-much-for-lady-to.html?m=1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by agarawu23(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2015
how I wished female "website" could read meter

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by falconey(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2015
maximum 26 men

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by djeezy(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2015
How would you know how many men she's slept with. You either believe the figure she gives you or you don't. Btw I didn't read your epistle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Noloss(f): 8:36pm On May 03, 2015
MORNDEW:
The issue of a woman's past life sometimes determine her future and most times too, affect how serious a man will take them. Some ladies have spent their lives choosing and realy being careful of how they date and the men they sleep with before they get married. While some, have decided to just live their life without minding whatever consequences that might arise from such way of life.

I have always wondered how many men is ideal for a woman to must have had gone down under their sheet before she eventually get married. By woman, i don't mean a prostitute but an everyday woman or the lady next door as the case may be.

I have a lady friend who started tasting the forbidden fruit right from sixteen (16) years oldold when she was in SS1. Now she is twenty (20) and has slept with 13 men. She is neither a runs girl nor a prostitute but this are guys that she met on diferent places and platforms. The social media like 2go, Facebook, Twitter Eskimi, Badoo etc. Did not help matters as she said.

Recently, she called me to inform me that she has gotten admission into the University after several attempts that failed. As we were discussing she told me she was going to flex hard and have lots of fun. I said ''u go blow tire na" she said "before nko.If a lady who had already tasted 13 different men from 16-20 years and now in the university, how many men will she sleep with before she graduates? Lets say she minimises her level of libido and decides to make it one guy in each year in school then on her graduation day she must have slept with 17 men in total. Lets also assume she did not get married after her graduation but 3 years later, then your guess is as good as mine.

Now, i've always pondered within myself on the issue of how many men is too much for a woman to have slept with before she finally decides to settle down.

Friends, what do you have to contribute?

Princewill Chimereze.

Writter, Facilitator, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator.

Curled from: http://www.enlightennigeria..com/2015/05/how-many-men-is-too-much-for-lady-to.html?m=1

Chai, women don suffer sote! What of men? Anyway, I advocate for abstainence
Run from thread before non conformist come.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Noloss(f): 8:39pm On May 03, 2015
falconey:
maximum 26 men

When she is not an harlot, haba!
So maximum for men nko?

11 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by missbehave247(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2015
Shame on her. Double the number in a month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nuezha(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2015
I still dey jealous say my wife had non sexual romance with 2 men before we married. Thank God the trio are all boys...i will scrutinize their gals...
...your story had better not be true!

You belong to the brothel if it is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Bunker1(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2015
maximum of two for responsible girls,
any good man will understand. it also depends on number of times they had it...if you are a virgin guy, marry a virgin girl, how can you come into this world without knowing how it feels to taste a new wine.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jamex93(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2015
u think say gals dey tink DAT way??

no reason am most of dem open leg for any man dey see in cash

many gals can't even count their exs so Bros no reason am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Bigcake: 8:53pm On May 03, 2015
In as much as we are not wholistically holy in our daily dealings. I believe we can violently strive for perfection. What happens if one practices abstinence? Or just a partner? What moral value are we setting for our children? I think etiquettes and good family values should be rekindled in our society if we really dont want the next generation to become the Sodom and Gomorah of our time.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MORNDEW(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2015
jamex93:
u think say gals dey tink DAT way??

no reason am most of dem open leg for any man dey see in cash

many gals can't even count their exs so Bros no reason am

But that's so pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jamex93(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2015
MORNDEW:

But that's so pathetic.

them no think like DAT na
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrDojo(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2015
falconey:
maximum 26 men

Bro if she is Foolosh/bold enuff to tell me 10 talkless of 26......d relationship will end ryt der......

W@ kinda girl sleeps wit over 26 diff men...and she is nt an ashi...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MORNDEW(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2015
jamex93:

them no think like DAT na
But bros this na ppl future wife o.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Adaeze003(f): 9:11pm On May 03, 2015
Heheheheheheheheheh... confused lot cheesy cheesy

They scream on NL that they want "experienced" Women on bed and still come to ask how many is too much... grin or where do you want her to get the experience from??

And they say we don't know what we want.. Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Oh... and how do you plan to find out how many she slept with is there a vago-meter I don't know about? cheesy

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lordkrato(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2015
Adaeze003:
Heheheheheheheheheh... confused lot cheesy cheesy

They scream on NL that they want "experienced" Women on bed and still come to ask how many is too much... grin or where do you want her to get the experience from??

And they say we don't know what we want.. Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Oh... and how do you plan to find out how many she slept with is there a vago-meter I don't know about? cheesy

Kindly articulate your point madam.. Someone reading this might think some heavy bleeping is going on...

Just come in and day what your obometer reads.. That's all...

19 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lordkrato(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2015
lordkrato:

Kindly articulate your point madam.. Someone reading this might think some heavy bleeping is going on...

Just come in and day what your obometer reads.. That's all...
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Emodeee: 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
Whores everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 9:33pm On May 03, 2015
The same should go for men.

12 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Sunnymatey(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2015
As far as am concern, it does not matter the no. of men she might had bleep, what matters is whether she's marryable and ready to stay married.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by goalburner(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2015
Maximum of 18men is good and okay by standard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 03, 2015
What happens to none?
Say no to premarital sex.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by richidinho(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2015
Incase
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Emodeee: 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
Things like dis will discourage one from abstaining from pre-marital sex. Envisage dat ur intending wife opened up to u dat she has slept with 6 men in d past, how would u feel? And u nvr do any girl o. Ur thought will be dat "so na remnant I wan chop". It's annoying to knw dat ur wife is nt a virgin. In case u don't knw, men r more jealous dan women.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jamex93(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2015
MORNDEW:
But bros this na ppl future wife o.

yes na
na d sad part b DAT
man go still marry and call dem wife
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jmoore(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2015
1 is too much.

I prefer zero mileage.

My bride must come in a tear rubber, no negotiation.

Thank you.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by chymystique(f): 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
iF a female Can engage in "premarital sex" then the number of men she has slept with before marriage wont matter anymore eVen if they are upto 10,000 because to some men, having sex with "just one male" is too much for them to bear.... FaCt is you can never know the real body Count of a female unless she tells you the truth whiCh most times doesnt happen these days esp if she has slept with 10 different males

@lordkrato, I guess u just knew that the word "THOT" existed reCently so u deem it Fit to call females that, regardless you not knowiNg them. I dont know you or Care about your opinion of me. You simply a non entity where am concerned and I dont ve time to exchange sentenCes with you or your kind. My opinion is Mine alone. Au revoir.

7 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by McEwen(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2015
jmoore:
1 is too much.

I prefer zero mileage.

Thank you.
You've got a good taste wink

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lordkrato(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2015
chymystique:
iF a female Can ve premarital sex then the number of men she has slept with before marriage doesnt matter eVen if they are upto 10,000... some men caNt even bear the thought that their partner haVe had sex with Just one male.

How many have your slept with??

Females forming sticking to themselves.. Na your type dey bash your fellow THOTs that they're loose..

Abeg commot.. This your yarns dey stale..

Unless the guy is a FOOL. Take note of the word in caps then he'll listen to a hairbrained advice from you.

Good day

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 03, 2015
Aint nothing like "too many men".
All u have to do is LIE about the number.
wink

#BeingReal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lordkrato(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2015

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.