Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike (30505 Views)

See This White Woman's Tweet About VP Osinbanjo / Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo / Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by doggiemann(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2015
I see a bright future for Nigeria. Let's remember our new leaders in our prayers for God's guidance always. God bless Nigeria
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by spako4(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2015
I believe Nigeria will be better
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by BabaO2: 8:14am On May 04, 2015
And one dubious pollutant was comparing him with one mischievous Tunde Bakare
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by moscobabs(m): 8:14am On May 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Read what I typed carefully, and tell me what is wrong with it.
Who was the Head of state BTW Buhari and Idi-agbon?
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by LKO(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2015
With the pair of Buhari annd Osibanjo, Nigeria shall be great again with God on our side.
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by adedejisy: 8:16am On May 04, 2015
I pray that Almighty God should direct them so that they will lead us to our promise land
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by supereagle(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2015
Hope: I see a new Nigeria coming . Our deliverance came in March 28 .
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by Sauce20: 8:17am On May 04, 2015
Reading Comments
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2015
moscobabs:
Who was the Head of state BTW Buhari and Idi-agbon?
Go to www.google.com

2 Likes

Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by cajetanihuoma: 8:18am On May 04, 2015
He is just a house boy to GMB still #GhostMode VP

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by Nobody: 8:19am On May 04, 2015
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by DIVINE78: 8:20am On May 04, 2015
Thank God for the like of Osinbajo in Nigeria's political terrain.
Kudos to Tinubu for discovering Osinbajo.
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by MovingTrain(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2015
Nice stats he's got there. I pray his team delivers.
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by ilerry007(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2015
tmotmo:
My Pellow Nigerians, this thread is lacking in comments as at now. Why?
They (saTAN) are expecting to read about VP-elect that will be accused of stealing and corruption (remember, stealing is not corruption grin grin grin).

So the thread fall short of their expected contents, hence they are yet to make contributions to the thread. You should trust Jonathians/saTAN and their agents, just like they are now claiming to have evidence against their PDP NWC.

I am grateful to God for making it possible to have people like GMB and PYO as the head of our incoming government.

They are not God, we are equally not expecting miracles, but i believe the level of corruption Nigeria/Nigerians attained during the 16 years of PDP has never been recorded anywhere (i repeat anywhere) on this planet.

With the duo mentioned above and God's willing, getting a like minds as team members, Nigeria will start moving to prosperity.

#IamHappy_4_MyDecision
#Ivoted_GMB/PYO

God Bless Nigeria
In God we trust

Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by deependemocracy: 8:25am On May 04, 2015
Prof remains one of the best in the legal field and a gentleman.
I hope this come to bear in Nigeria's governance
we will support your endeavors with our voice that must be heard
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by aimuan(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2015
hbpeze:

young man,this is not military era,we are in a democratic dispensation
and so what? Does that mean they cant perform as democratic government?
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by kingthreat(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2015
I am a Buhari supporter. But lets face it, Osinbajo was part of the legal team to the drug-baron and Lagos State looter, Bola Tinubu. For that, his hands are not clean. Why defend a corrupt man?

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by fapfam(f): 8:33am On May 04, 2015
hmmmmm well said
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by deletrue: 8:36am On May 04, 2015
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by Ujupsy: 8:40am On May 04, 2015
I don't care about this man,just hope he will not be used by tifinubu to milk our oil money cos that's his next target
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by deletrue: 8:44am On May 04, 2015
These thieves will never stop telling us lies. A man who works with Thiefnu.bu and Fashola is seen as a clean man. Can this apc morons tell us when did this biggest thief call Thiefnu.bu become a clean man that his followers should be taken clean. Apart from Atiku, Obasanjo and other known thieves, who the hell does this apc slowpoke things is more dirty than
Thiefnu.bu. Bloody swines.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by okuse(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2015
The Vp elect is not a saint as far as I'm concerned he is just like a normal Nigeria. The flowers that were planted on the lagos Isalnd (Marina) that did not survive was Oshibajo's contract and if you see the invoice of for one flower you'll know that the man is also a crook like Tinubu. I do not trust pastors like Oshibajo, they have skeletons in their cubboard like tinubu. Buhari should please probe all the people around him before touching outsiders.

1 Like

Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by deletrue: 8:49am On May 04, 2015
GboyegaD:
The light shineth. ... I pray they surpass the expectations of the Nigerian society and the world at large.
I dey suspect this Osinbade too. His appearance is exactly like Buhari. Would these two people Buhari and Osinbede be able to sit for hours? They appear so bad and sicky persons. His Osinbade also not well?
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by mbulela: 8:56am On May 04, 2015
You may not like Tinubu but you have to give it to him; he knows how to attract first class brains to governance.
In fact, it is a trait that I hear politicians dislike him for. They do the talking and he brings technocrats to do the work.
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by AreaFada2: 9:01am On May 04, 2015
I still remember the hype that followed GMB's military coup, how we were all dancing.

At the end many relatives lost their jobs due to closure of govt departments.
An intolerant high-handed dictatorial regime, so insensitive of Nigeria's diversity, that even his fellow soldiers couldn't stand it. Paving the way for IBB & Abacha.

I have seen it all before so I'm not easily sucked into this hype.

Some will say this is democratic regime. Yes and he's surrounded by very greedy politicians interested in power and consolidating business empire. Hope GMB's govt doesn't end up worse than Shagari's govt that he overthrew.

I know GMB fanatics don't want to hear this.

Let's us wait and see.
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by Godanya: 10:29am On May 04, 2015
Did OBJ not double as President and Petroleum Minister?

young man,this is not military era,we are in a democratic dispensation [/quote]
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by Christafarian(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2015
Tenim47:
Wit his dry face han?
Sai Osinbajo
Better a dry face than a fat face full of gluttony and buffoonery. It's high time u learnt to see beyond looks and appreciate discipline.
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 04, 2015
seeker121:
waiting for Barcanista and Temitemi to do the opposite because they will never see anything good in the coming administration.

The loser is seeking protection, forgetting that protection only comes from God.
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:41pm On May 04, 2015
wachakuta:
good. no more ghost mode VP
That era is O-V-E-R!!!
Re: Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike by ndupaul: 2:57pm On May 04, 2015
Is justice Umezuluike supposed to sing this kind of praise on a fellow who has become a politician while him Umezuluike is a seating state chief judge?
I think this is a good one from a wrong person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Fayose Involved In Motor Accident Along Abuja Road (Photos) / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post / 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.