Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel (26611 Views)

Asian Bank, AIIB, Appoints Okonjo-Iweala To Advisory Panel / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by baralatie(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2015
Gr8amechi:
This madam is very funny, for six years what did she and her boss do, the persons that were indicted in subsidy fraud how many did they prosecute ?? now the floor is open , let the TANIOD come and defend her
don't worry name,GMB will perform magic!
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by baralatie(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2015
Gr8amechi:
buhari must jail this woman even if he disn't jail anyone else, its a shame we are from the same state
nothing will happen
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by baralatie(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Babaonechance won't be having it smooth at all. I am waiting to see how he will deal with the issue of oil cartel in the country... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 04, 2015
tomakint:

It's just a figurative expression bro wink let's go on with the debate!
Just kidding bro.
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2015
Mynd44:

Fighting the cartel only by reducing the amount paid? Sorry this kind of behaviour is what lost GEJ the election.

You know these people can shut the country and nothing was done to checkmate them.
You did not try to revamp the refineries
Not try to break up their hold by bringing others in. Maybe hold auctions and let then bid
You did not have means of storing these products so even if they decide to act up, you are insured.
Mediocrity is not something you should defend
the cabals of tinubu is not what you should vote in power!
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by baralatie(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2015
nationwide1:
Not in defence of NOI but those who asked what she did about oil cartel only expressed their paucity of knowledge in the common history of Nigeria. Whose brainchild is subsidy removal on petroleum products?

Do you think the existence of the cartel started during Jonathan’s administration?

The cartel is older than many people posting on NL and comprises very powerful Nigerians. It's more than just criticizing.
don't mind all these guys talking rubbish.they are pretending that their was no riot and nationwide strike against subsidy( occupy ojota).
nothing g will happen as long as these cabals have influence in these coming GMB govt.
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 04, 2015
sukkot:
okonjo eleke puff puff

grin lol
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by sukkot: 4:15pm On May 04, 2015
Joavid:

grin lol
hey stranger wink
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by 9jatriot(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2015
baralatie:

don't mind all these guys talking rubbish.they are pretending that their was no riot and nationwide strike against subsidy( occupy ojota).
nothing g will happen as long as these cabals have influence in these coming GMB govt.

Luckily for the change agents, the cabals donated generously to GEJ's re-election and since he is not coming back, they do not have a hold on Buhari. The fake ones will be running away soon.
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by goldman777: 5:00pm On May 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Babaonechance won't be having it smooth at all. I am waiting to see how he will deal with the issue of oil cartel in the country... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Guy u no get direction u don miss road
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2015
sukkot:
hey stranger wink
Stranger eh? Lol How body?
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by sukkot: 5:06pm On May 04, 2015
Joavid:

Stranger eh? Lol
How body?
body dey oooo. we full ground like aki and pawpaw wink
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 04, 2015
sukkot:
body dey oooo. we full ground like aki and pawpaw wink

You sabi Niaja slangs pass anything o.
Infact, the ones I read from you, I've never heard it before.

Are you sure you are not in Niaja? wink Or you visit often? Or you surround yourself with FOB's? wink

Talk true o. tongue
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by stevecantrell: 5:38pm On May 04, 2015
Gr8amechi:
This madam is very funny, for six years what did she and her boss do, the persons that were indicted in subsidy fraud how many did they prosecute ?? now the floor is open , let the TANIOD come and defend her

Funny ? I fail to find any humor in what she said, someone should smack her in the mouth !
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by sukkot: 5:38pm On May 04, 2015
Joavid:

You sabi Niaja slangs pass anything o.
Infact, the ones I read from you, I've never heard it before.

Are you sure you are not in Niaja? wink Or you visit often? Or you surround yourself with FOB's? wink

Talk true o. tongue
i went to boarding school in nigeria now. wink
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 04, 2015
sukkot:
i went to boarding school in nigeria now. wink

And that was how many years ago? Lol
Old man like you. cheesy
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by sukkot: 6:10pm On May 04, 2015
Joavid:

And that was how many years ago? Lol
Old man like you. cheesy
being a lil while, but the fact is that i can speak yoruba. grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by baralatie(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2015
9jatriot:

Luckily for the change agents, the cabals donated generously to GEJ's re-election and since he is not coming back, they do not have a hold on Buhari. The fake ones will be running away soon.
ehn nau!the cabal against removal of subsidy and fighting against Gej govt shey!
na tinubu family go donate for Gej!
by .May 29,GMB has to choose continue subsidy and continue To ubu family support or stop subsidy and incur the wrath of the masses!
APC chance!
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by kipesco(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2015
Gr8amechi:

For six years Nigerians have not had fuel problems. The problem of fuel scarcity began immediately Buhari was declared winner.
You see that is y they are trying to paint bad on GEJs government.
She is only saying what she sees and which u cannot see.
Taniod or Notiad the truth is what she has said.
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 04, 2015
sukkot:
being a lil while, but the fact is that i can speak yoruba. grin

And that's good.
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by bakila: 6:39pm On May 04, 2015
Buhari to tame after you have empowered and enriched them. Iweala had most likely signed a contract with this guys that makes it very difficult to rescind or breach. KAI PDP.
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Buhari: You Must Do Something About Oil Cartel by sukkot: 7:17pm On May 04, 2015
Joavid:

And that's good.
yup. it sure is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Saraki Signing 2016 Budget / PDP Launches Legacy TV Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Bianca Ojukwu Shines At Igbo Cultural Extravaganza In Dublin, Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.