Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? (25638 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning / PDP National Caretaker Committee Takes Over Following Handover Ceremony. Photos / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? by dokyOloye: 10:06am On May 04, 2015
LKO:

But they were all accommodated, celebrated and adored in PDP while the love lasted. Now, that they have joined were their souls wanted, their sins are now being read out. The same FFK who stole billions of naira as aviation minister headed the media team of PDP presidential campaign council. Nigerians shall.
That's exactly what I'm saying bro.Corruption and bad governance is not a PDP thing.Most Nigerian politicians are d same.
Re: Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? by jamillion: 10:19am On May 04, 2015
Burger01:
Naija as a country is an abandoned project to PDP, talk less of one yeye party national HQangry

What would a party need a national Hq of that structure for?
just a second****asking my neighbor
Re: Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? by Bimpe29: 11:29am On May 04, 2015
Will it to Nigeria or Nigerians? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? by LKO(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2015
dokyOloye:
That's exactly what I'm saying bro.Corruption and bad governance is not a PDP thing.Most Nigerian politicians are d same.

Thank u jare. The individuals are the problem not the party. This has always being my stand. We have good and noble men in PDP and in APC. We also have rogues in abundance in these parties. Sadly, the rogues which are in majority are having a field day because they are daring and we the masses applauds them because tribalism would make us see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. In ur words, "Nigerians shall".
Re: Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? by Swaycater(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2015
The Abuja Rail track was supposed to pass through the location of that building,
They wanted to buy a Land, they never Bothered to do a Proper search about the
Land,they later paid, Midway the construction,they found out about the truth,
As a Party that believed in Abuse of Power! They wanted to Channel the Rail track to
Another Man's Land,possibly an ordinary Citizen who Has no say! Now they Lost this
Election,let see What Becomes of that Edifice!!!!

When you see a group of People who are not serious with things,You will Know! All the
Money that was Contributed for the Construction and Completion of the project, what happened
To it? Abi Dem use Dash Obas and Pastors too for Vote?
Re: Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? by olajide21: 9:33am On May 05, 2015
I remembered the day of the fund raising. Someone even pledged cement to aid the course of PDP..... Same thing happened to Hajia Turai's cancers centre along airport road Abuja.
Re: Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? by Reptyle(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2015
I thought PDP said part of the 21 billion Naira raised prior to the elections was for completing this building? undecided
Re: Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? by olajide21: 7:03am On May 06, 2015
What if the in coming government decides to confisticate this building and make it a public/ national asset? Most probably if the finances of this project is traced, some might have come from the National coffers........,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months / Fayose Signs 2018 Revised Appropriation Bill Into Law,Tells HoR 2 Support Fayemi / President Buhari Hosts APC Aspirants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.