Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant (65876 Views)

Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Pregnant Woman Narrates How Boko Haram Men Took Turns Sleeping With Her In Samb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by niyifour(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2015
You don expire be that

Fact

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 9:53am On May 04, 2015
cry
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by kunle1960: 9:53am On May 04, 2015
Islam and Terrorism

5 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by condralbede(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2015
so the idiots still bleeps...will they still hv d strength to bleep thr 72 virgin up thr

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by anwo247: 9:54am On May 04, 2015
ISLAM A RELIGION OF PEACE !

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 9:55am On May 04, 2015
NCOIM:
Eiyah.....

May you have miscarriage in Jesus Name grin grin
We don't want to have a terrorist bastard running around our Society cry

I feel your pain but I just have to say this prayer grin grin
Lol. Harsh but true. Just imagining what that region will turn out to if all these girls give birth . Na wah ohh. There was a country

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by wamenzy(f): 9:55am On May 04, 2015
I feel pity for all dis people...... May God judge all dis BH destroying peoples life.... Tank God dey were rescued
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by ojubi(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2015
AT LEAST BUHARI AND THE NORTH HAD THEIR PRESIDENCY BACK, USING BOKOHARAM AND THE SUFFRING AND KILLING OF THEIR PEOPLE. TALKING ABOUT MAKING THE COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE?

3 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Peaceemerald: 9:56am On May 04, 2015
We v always known that these bastards were in sambisa forest. The question is why did it take our security agencies this long to invade sambisa? Posterity will judge Gej

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by vickkyruby(f): 9:56am On May 04, 2015
Too bad...Oh God when will all this insanity end??

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 9:56am On May 04, 2015
So pathentic.. If not that we have a terrible govt.. This callous act won't have existed..
GEJ ur govt will be remembered of ur cluelessness and insecurity..
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Raiders: 9:56am On May 04, 2015
Franzeez:

Is Isis also Jonathan? Islam is fvcking evil
is it not the president responsibility to protect the life and property of Nigerians
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by janeso(f): 9:57am On May 04, 2015
What a. Pathetic story

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by anataala: 9:58am On May 04, 2015
it has nothing to do with Islam please don't be silly
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by anonimi: 9:58am On May 04, 2015
Wsdm:
...under Jonathern's regime.

Peaceemerald:
We v always known that these bastards were in sambisa forest. The question is why did it take our security agencies this long to invade sambisa? Posterity will judge Gej

CMSbrands:
So pathentic.. If not that we have a terrible govt.. This callous act won't have existed..
GEJ ur govt will be remembered of ur cluelessness and insecurity..

ojubi:
AT LEAST BUHARI AND THE NORTH HAD THEIR PRESIDENCY BACK, USING BOKOHARAM AND THE SUFFRING AND KILLING OF THEIR PEOPLE. TALKING ABOUT MAKING THE COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Remii(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2015
yet some people believed no one was abducted, diaris God truly
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Aitee1: 9:59am On May 04, 2015
Quite pathetic!!! cry cry cry

God is indeed merciful! angry
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 10:00am On May 04, 2015
iscom:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/in-sambisa-men-took-turns-to-have-me-now-im-pregnant/

all because of one stupid mohammed.... the blood sucker.
The worst mistake ever made my human and nature is the birth of mohammed. He invented terrorism and human abuse.

6 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by tollytexy(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2015
valboy20:
a 23-years-old mother of four children

I HAIL O cheesy grin

She go fine pass Kim Kardashian I guess
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 10:02am On May 04, 2015
So after all, we now know what boko haram are fighting for. To devour our beautiful women they can't approach and make their feelings known to.

Evil men, Every where;
GodHelpUs.

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by daveyjay(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2015
iscom:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/in-sambisa-men-took-turns-to-have-me-now-im-pregnant/

These northern half-illiterates speakinq such polished enqlish??! Hmmm this is all scam!!!

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by denedene(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2015
sorry o! evil all around the world. kai always had plans of visiting borno,kano,kaduna. chei now I can't, Army shouldn't be merciful when dealing with these animals, they have turned sambisa to a slave market

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by desmond2pk: 10:03am On May 04, 2015
Eyaaaa. Muslims doing what they learnt from Muhammed. Remember the hadiths wrote about Muslims raping women they captured in raiding.

3 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Beface(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2015
Hmmm God have mercy! The generation of Boko Haram and their sponsor is for ever curse.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by RapLawd(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2015
intergral:
leave islam out of this, all this people being kidnaped are muslims, even this women...
Is there any christian name like Asabe or lami? Bokoharam is just a fraud cos 90% of casualties are muslim!!!

no!!!... they are collateral damages acceptable to Islam, they will be seen as martyrs killed in war against infidels!!!... killed by the sword of mujahideens...

Islam and boko haram are inseparable...

so Muslim being by victim is like Christian being victim of a fake pastor and his crusade.

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by bro4u: 10:06am On May 04, 2015
intergral:
leave islam out of this, all this people being kidnaped are muslims, even this women...
Is there any christian name like Asabe or lami? Bokoharam is just a fraud cos 90% of casualties are muslim!!!
who told you xtians dont bear Asabe And Lami,stop fooling urself you can do beta dan dis
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by slymichael(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2015
The northerners promoted terrorism to d point dat they were naming there children Osama.. Law of karma. Its a pity anyway

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Esinasinla: 10:07am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m
stop being hypocrite
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by stayblack: 10:07am On May 04, 2015
AND THEY CALL THEMSELVES, MOSLEMS.. grin RAPING WOMEN...AND LITTLE GIRLS, NA WAOOO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by shineeye: 10:07am On May 04, 2015
north is cursed

2 Likes

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by sweetgala(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2015
NCOIM:
Eiyah.....

May you have miscarriage in Jesus Name grin grin
We don't want to have a terrorist bastard running around our Society cry

I feel your pain but I just have to say this prayer grin grin

You are a silly bastard. May your seed be miscarried, how can you wish such evil on humanity.

That unborn child could be a future leader and champion of progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.