Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant (65794 Views)

Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Pregnant Woman Narrates How Boko Haram Men Took Turns Sleeping With Her In Samb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Franzeez(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2015
biggybanty7:
for u 2 call Islam u wil not upgrade in ur life porrverty go kill u and ur family,stupid Antiislam

Am already rich am not poor.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Adetula1(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2015
intergral:
leave islam out of this, all this people being kidnaped are muslims, even this women...
Is there any christian name like Asabe or lami? Bokoharam is just a fraud cos 90% of casualties are muslim!!!
alot of christians in the north(adamawa especially) bears asabe and lami.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by ucheokpara100(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
what a shame, how can ur god ordered saul to kill every inhabitant of a town. Including d young n old, dog,goat,horse n odas. We dont av to knw u r ignoramus
tell me how many christian is into terorism in this 21century why only u fools? look if iam the position 2 declare war against u guys i will do it 2day, u fools cant keep comitin this babaric acts all over the world and be left alone.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Slimmos(m): 5:07pm On May 04, 2015
intergral:
leave islam out of this, all this people being kidnaped are muslims, even this women...
Is there any christian name like Asabe or lami? Bokoharam is just a fraud cos 90% of casualties are muslim!!!
nigga u dont know anytin about d names of the north. Most of dos pple are hausa christians. Lami and asabe are names mostly given to hausa christian

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by NemzySeries(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2015
NCOIM:
Eiyah.....

May you have miscarriage in Jesus Name grin grin
We don't want to have a terrorist bastard running around our Society cry

I feel your pain but I just have to say this prayer grin grin
Lol.....ma guy no worry i'll xplain dis issue to ma Mountain on Fire neighbour
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by tonychristopher: 5:27pm On May 04, 2015
tell that to ISIL, AL QEDA,ISLAMIC MAGHREB, TELL THAT TO THE SAUDI FIGHTING IN YEMEN, TELL THAT TO THE IRAQIS, TELL THAT TO THE LYBIANS..WHAT DO THEY HAVE IN COMMON....ISLAM

SUNNI FIGHTI SHIITE

IF THEY DONT FIGHT AMONGST THEMSELVES THEY BLOW UP THEM SELVES

THE ISLAM WILL FIGHT CHRISTIANS AND JUDIAIST, FIGHT HINDUS, FIGHT BUDDIST

ISLAM FIGHT EVERYONE

sameer1212:
why hasn't fake pastors that rape, kidnap and even sold little children for politician didn't stop u from being a christian? Look, those bastards call boko haram are on their own because u and I know that they are not humane. They just hide under islam to do their evil act and trust me, GOD is not asleep they will all count for it someday. Some of u even believe those bastard that they will be given 72 virgin if they kill? Those that make sense? What has GOD turn in to? GOD of injustice? Islam never permit one to kill ordinary ant because when u do so, someday GOD will ask u why u kill the ant and u know hell fire will be that person abode. So I am not Ashamed to be a muslim because I definitely know that these BOKO boys are not who they claim they are.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 04, 2015
intergral:

Yes many Christians bear such names from north east, I am from that area, try and travel or ask someone that have been to those area, like Adamawa, Maiduguri, Gombe, Bauch, Taraba. Who told U she is Muslim, the Muslim were not hurt in Michika, Gwoza, is only the Christians that were chased out of the town. I am from Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by betterpikinn: 6:08pm On May 04, 2015
4stylz:

Leave Jonathan out of it; Islam is the cause
Foól
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by intergral(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2015
sisnowee:

Yes many Christians bear such names from north east, I am from that area, try and travel or ask someone that have been to those area, like Adamawa, Maiduguri, Gombe, Bauch, Taraba. Who told U she is Muslim, the Muslim were not hurt in Michika, Gwoza, is only the Christians that were chased out of the town. I am from Adamawa.
I am also from adamawa and I was in mubi when Bokoharam attacked that town... You'll only stay if you don't do anything that concerns education and government... My uncle who was an x-soldier was killed infact they slit his throat... So don't even say that they spear any muslim and some of my 3 friends in Adsu where stop on their way and killed because they saw student's identity card in their pocket one managed to escape with a bullet in his leg.... My point is that in every bomb they put either in market or motor park, in every ten people that die you'll either see 2-3 christians or non... That you can't argue with me!!!
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by IYANGBALI: 7:11pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m
islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by t2luv1: 7:43pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m

Not trying to offend anyone. Telling it like it is. Not all Muslims are terrorists but does it seem like all terrorists are Muslim. Islam seem like a religion that has one of the most harsh code of conduct, and tend to put people in abject state of poverty.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by westreign(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2015
Too bad, Boko Haram will never know peace
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 04, 2015
Well...Islam ain't the problem. Just black people.

Many Islamic countries are peaceful and highly developed. These are mainly the Arabic countries that typifies how Arabs are the Islamic master race.

You follow this with the South EAST Asian Islamic countries with moderately peaceful mode of living.

The worst countries are majorly African/Black or mixed with South Indian Aborigines such as Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh Afghanistan.

The outliers of this are the Iraqis, who have been I'm an artificially constructed turmoil courtesy of America.

If you crosscheck, the worst CHRISTIAN/other religious countries also comprise this racial mix. We should just admit that some racial groups are horrible at self management.

The problem is not religion.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2015
4stylz:

Leave Jonathan out of it; Islam is the cause
islam is nt the cause, brainwashed and ignoramus like u is the cause.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Omotonsho(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2015
Wsdm:

...under Jonathern's regime.
Islamic terorism has been ongoing centuries ago...
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by mustymatic(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2015
Franzeez:

Is Isis also Jonathan? Islam is fvcking evil
Rubbish, is it also Islamic to impregnate women out of wedlock?
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by mustymatic(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2015
chi4ik4:
Islam & Hausa people with their stupid character. only Muslims are causing problems in f whole world
Mumu hw far
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 04, 2015
ucheokpara100:
their is no time i said iam a big man i said as small as it is i will neva help u fools any more u people are the problm the whole world is facing, we dnt need u animals any more! i will recommend any well meaning govt to rehabilate all of u fools called ISLAM
fvcking Id*iot, we don't need your help because u have nothing to offer, go give it to your wretch family first. Remember a muslim is now your fvcking president and there is nothing little bastards like u can do. Kiss my ass u fool.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Franzeez(m): 2:30am On May 05, 2015
mustymatic:

Rubbish, is it also Islamic to impregnate women out of wedlock?

Is impregnating women out of wedlock peculiar to a particular religion?
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by pepmma: 6:01am On May 05, 2015
RESIDENTIAL professional cleaning after fumigation&pest control SERVICES. Our professional maid service cleaning in residence on a call out or regular scheduled basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial atmosphere for healthy living. We provide all these services each time we are in your home: - Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted and vacuumed using professional cleaning products and equipments. - All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized. - Your bathroom area will positively shine after we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome polished. -And then in your bedroom, linens will be changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs removed, all accessible floor area swept and mopped, with every other thing in place for a peaceful living experience. What a joy this will bring to your family to see your home sparkling each time we visit. For more details please contact CHOGON cleaning SERVICES @10 diya street gbagada–Lagos Nigeria +2348034637281 or 07089528755
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by pepmma: 6:08am On May 05, 2015
fumigation Promo! For fumigation of your home, office spaces, apartments, open lands, gutters, sewage, environments, etc. Please remember that Chogon facilities is a facility management company that has a reputation of delivering quality and affordable services such as fumigation and cleaning. And we take responsibilities on all our jobs and we have a single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. our price are affordable just call us now . 08034367281 / FOR MORE INFOMATION PLS. whatsap us at 07089528755./ ping us at 7f7DE382 10, Diya street, Gbagada
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Jaydenphoenix: 7:51am On May 05, 2015
Blaming Islam is as stupid as blaming Jonathan for this.
we av pastors engaging in non Christian activities also, does anyone blame Christianity?
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by nortcentrallord(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2015
Haywhymido:
what a shame, how can ur god ordered saul to kill every inhabitant of a town. Including d young n old, dog,goat,horse n odas. We dont av to knw u r ignoramus

Hahahahaha. Let me help you with that. 1st Samuel 15:1-32. Am sure you have never read the whole chapter because you guys are fond of lifting just the verses that supports your claim. You also do that when you want to defend your Koran. In summary, God sent Saul to do that because when the children of Israel were leaving Egypt, King Agag and his people (the Amalek) attacked the Isrealites and refused them passage but stood in their way but the Kenites allowed the Isrealites passage that's why King Saul 1st allowed the Kenites to leave the land before he followed the injunction passed to him by Prophet Samuel. Am sure you have never heard the whole story before. Hehehehe.
That act was a punishment for the sins of the Amalek against the Isrealites. I even expected you to bring up the the Crusade but I guess I over rated you. Sorry.
Now, my question is, why is Islam even in the 21st century always fighting other religion and itself especially now that every religion preaches peace except islam? Why?
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by nortcentrallord(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=hasshams post=33412129][/quote]

Did you quote me or are you adding to part of my comments. Please make the necessary corrections before I comment to your 'quote' smiley

Oh! My dear friend IFEANN just gave a reply fitting to your question. Take some time and digest it. You problem and the problem of the whole of islam especially those of you that are not Arabs are you guys can't even read your Koran and when it is read for you guys, you get angry. If you can't even accept the truth as written in you hadith about the death of mohamed but rather coin something to make the death less Shamefull then you shouldn't be practicing islam. We christains accept the way and manner of the death of Christ Jesus even though you guys try so hard to deny it for us. Yes, we know it's was a Shameful death but he made it the most glorious death ever to be. That is Christianity.

My question is why do you guys crave so much sex in this life and even in the after life? Last I checked, only Dogs do that. grin cheesy grin
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Haywhymido(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahaha. Let me help you with that. 1st Samuel 15:1-32. Am sure you have never read the whole chapter because you guys are fond of lifting just the verses that supports your claim. You also do that when you want to defend your Koran. In summary, God sent Saul to do that because when the children of Israel were leaving Egypt, King Agag and his people (the Amalek) attacked the Isrealites and refused them passage but stood in their way but the Kenites allowed the Isrealites passage that's why King Saul 1st allowed the Kenites to leave the land before he followed the injunction passed to him by Prophet Samuel. Am sure you have never heard the whole story before. Hehehehe.
That act was a punishment for the sins of the Amalek against the Isrealites. I even expected you to bring up the the Crusade but I guess I over rated you. Sorry.
Now, my question is, why is Islam even in the 21st century always fighting other religion and itself especially now that every religion preaches peace except islam? Why?
nonsense, hear urself so 4 nt allowing some people to pass thru a town d inhabitants deserve to die bah, ur lord must cruel. Goats,dogs n oda animals stop dese people frm passing too abi dat dey deserve to die?? Bible - compilation of gibberish n stories
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by nortcentrallord(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2015
Haywhymido:
nonsense, hear urself so 4 nt allowing some people to pass thru a town d inhabitants deserve to die bah, ur lord must cruel. Goats,dogs n oda animals stop dese people frm passing too abi dat dey deserve to die?? Bible - compilation of gibberish n stories

Did you read where I said they attacked the Children of Isreal? @ least, they started the fight then. Ok, What is the reason for the hatred of the Jews by mohamed? Could it be as a result of the lust for their wives? Why did mohamed charge you to kill all jews anywhere you find them? What did they do to him? Why did he order you guys to kill the 'people of the book'(the Christians) yet your Koran points you to get clearer understanding of your Koran from Christians? Why can't a Southern or Western muslim lead prayers in the North? Why is it that everywhere in this world you find terrorists, they are muslims? Why is islam synonymous with violence? Why is Shekau a muslim? Why was Osama a muslim, why is the leader of Isis a muslim, why why why. Answer me please.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Haywhymido(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Did you read where I said they attacked the Children of Isreal? @ least, they started the fight then. Ok, What is the reason for the hatred of the Jews by mohamed? Could it be as a result of the lust for their wives? Why did mohamed charge you to kill all jews anywhere you find them? What did they do to him? Why did he order you guys to kill the 'people of the book'(the Christians) yet your Koran points you to get clearer understanding of your Koran from Christians? Why can't a Southern or Western muslim lead prayers in the North? Why is it that everywhere in this world you find terrorists, they are muslims? Why is islam synonymous with violence? Why is Shekau a muslim? Why was Osama a muslim, why is the leader of Isis a muslim, why why why. Answer me please.
i see, i dont av much time to type so i will jst quote sum verses if He(ALLAH) wills u will understand dem. Quran : surah 60 Al-Mumtahanah verse 8 " Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily,Allah loves those who deal with equity.
Verse 9 "It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion,and have driven you out of your homes,and helped to drive you out,that Allah forbids to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the zalimun{wrongdoers -those who disobey Allah} word of advice: quit read gibberish frm dose online anti islam sites. Broda, get a english quran n read with open mind.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by nortcentrallord(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2015
Haywhymido:
i see, i dont av much time to type so i will jst quote sum verses if He(ALLAH) wills u will understand dem. Quran : surah 60 Al-Mumtahanah verse 8 " Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily,Allah loves those who deal with equity.
Verse 9 "It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion,and have driven you out of your homes,and helped to drive you out,that Allah forbids to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the zalimun{wrongdoers -those who disobey Allah} word of advice: quit read gibberish frm dose online anti islam sites. Broda, get a english quran n read with open mind.

Can you educate yourself with that please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZ6u-vqUxc

Do you know the Koran better than the Isis, Bh, and other terrorists who relate directly with the region islam originated from?
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by Haywhymido(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Can you educate yourself with that please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZ6u-vqUxc

Do you know the Koran better than the Isis, Bh, and other terrorists who relate directly with the region islam originated from?
calm ur nerves bro, islam originated frm dia doesnt mean i can't understand Quran more dan some of dem.God gives it(understand) to who he wills,ur tribe,race,literate or not doesnt matter to him. N wot do u mean by bkharam n odas relate directly to where islam originated frm. Ur mind has been really messed up.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by nortcentrallord(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2015
Haywhymido:
calm ur nerves bro, islam originated frm dia doesnt mean i can't understand Quran more dan some of dem.God gives it(understand) to who he wills,ur tribe,race,literate or not doesnt matter to him. N wot do u mean by bkharam n odas relate directly to where islam originated frm. Ur mind has been really messed up.

Seriously, did you watch the video? What I just can't understand is why every terrorist hinges it on islam. Don't you think there have a reason? It's not like they converted to islam along the line. Most of them were born into islam and grew in islam so how come they all got it wrong? Do you seriously believe the fault is from them or from the bedrock? A Lot of them are educated so uneducation is aout of it. A Lot are very rich and exposed so ignorance is out of it. I have a friend who is a muslim but he was always happy when ever there is religious crises in the north and he hears that a church is burnt or christians have been killed. So one day I asked him, why are you always happy when you receive the news of muslims killing Christians in the north? He told me it's jihad. Then I asked him, do you believe in the lesser jihad or the greater jihad? He replied both. Then I asked him, are we friends? He replied yes. So I asked, if you hear that I went to Kano today and there was a religious crises and I was killed by a muslim in the name of jihad, 'll u be happy? He didn't answer me. I asked him again, if it happens that we are both in the north today and some muslim youth chase me and I manage to dodge into your house, 'll you hand me over to them to be killed in the name of the lesser jihad? He kept quite and walked away. Why? Because I have taken a bullet for him in the past. If we all preach love, this world will be a better place. Evil should be rooted out and not advocated.
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by hasshams: 1:07pm On May 06, 2015
Bruce Paterson, Ex-Christian, UK

I would like to take the opportunity to share with you my journey to Islam and I feel that by sharing this experience with you I can help you on your journey through life. We are all born into different cultures, countries and religions in what often seems a confusing and troubled world. Actually, when we examine the world around us, we can easily see what a troubled state it is in: war, poverty and crime. Need I go on? Yet when we look at our own upbringing and our education, how can we be sure that all the things that we have been told, are in reality the truth?

Unfortunately, most people in the world decide to try to hide and escape from the world's problems rather than stand up and deal with the truth. Dealing with the truth is often the harder avenue to follow. The question is: Are you willing to stand up for the truth? Are you strong enough? Or, are you going to escape and hide like the rest?

I started my search for the truth a number of years ago. I wanted to find out the truth about the reality of our existence. Surely, to understand life correctly is the key to solving all the worldly problems that we are faced with today. I was born into a Christian family and this is where my journey began. I started to read the bible and to ask questions. I quickly became unsatisfied. The priest told me, "You just have to have faith." From reading the bible I found contradictions and things that were clearly wrong. Does God contradict himself? Does God lie? Of course not!

I moved on from Christianity, thinking the scriptures of the Jews and the Christians are corrupted so there is no way that I can find the truth from the false. I started finding out about Eastern Religions and Philosophies, particularly Buddhism. I spent a long time meditating in Buddhist temples and talking to the Buddhist monks. Actually, the meditating gave me a good clean feeling. The trouble was that it didn't answer any of my questions about the reality of existence. Instead it carefully avoided them in a way that makes it seem stupid to even talk about it.

I traveled to many parts of the world during my quest for the truth. I became very interested in tribal religions and the spiritualist way of thinking. I found that a lot of what these religions were saying had truth in them, but I could never accept the whole religion as the truth. This was the same as where I started with Christianity!

I began to think that there was truth in everything and it didn't really matter what you believed in or what you followed. Surely though this is a form of escaping. I mean, does it make sense: one truth for one person and another truth for someone else? There can only be one truth!

I felt confused, I fell to the floor and prayed, "Oh, please God, I am so confused, please guide me to the truth." This is when I discovered Islam.

Of course I always knew something about Islam, but only what we naively hear in the West. I was surprised though by what I found. The more that I read the Quran and asked questions about what Islam taught, the more truths I received. The striking difference between Islam and every other religion is that Islam is the only religion that makes a strict distinction between the creator and the creation. In Islam, we worship the creator. Simple. You will find however, that in every other religion there is some form of worship involving creation. For example, worshipping men as incarnations of God or stones, sounds familiar. Surely though, if you are going to worship anything, you should worship the one that created all. The one that gave you your life and the one who will take it away again. In fact, in Islam, the only sin that God will not forgive is the worship of creation.

However, the truth of Islam can be found in the Quran. The Quran is like a text book guide to life. In it you will find answers to all questions. For me, everything I had learnt about all the different religions, everything that I knew to be true, fitted together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. I had all the pieces all along but I just did not know how to fix them together.

I would therefore like to ask you to consider Islam now. The true Islam as described in the Quran. Not the Islam that we get taught about in the West. You may at least be able to cut down your journey in search of the truth about life. I pray for your success, regardless. (Please,for more of such wonderful stories from christian converts,go to goggle. And it may inteerest u to google MIRACLES OF ISLAM thank you. I love you, I don't hate you bcoz u are a christian. I love you bcoz you are willing to search for the reality.

nortcentrallord:

Did you quote me or are you adding to part of my comments. Please make the necessary corrections before I comment to your 'quote' smiley

Oh! My dear friend IFEANN just gave a reply fitting to your question. Take some time and digest it. You problem and the problem of the whole of islam especially those of you that are not Arabs are you guys can't even read your Koran and when it is read for you guys, you get angry. If you can't even accept the truth as written in you hadith about the death of mohamed but rather coin something to make the death less Shamefull then you shouldn't be practicing islam. We christains accept the way and manner of the death of Christ Jesus even though you guys try so hard to deny it for us. Yes, we know it's was a Shameful death but he made it the most glorious death ever to be. That is Christianity.

My question is why do you guys crave so much sex in this life and even in the after life? Last I checked, only Dogs do that. grin cheesy grin
Re: In Sambisa Men Took Turns To Have Me,now I'm Pregnant by nortcentrallord(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2015
hasshams:
Bruce Paterson, Ex-Christian, UK

I would like to take the opportunity to share with you my journey to Islam and I feel that by sharing this experience with you I can help you on your journey through life. We are all born into different cultures, countries and religions in what often seems a confusing and troubled world. Actually, when we examine the world around us, we can easily see what a troubled state it is in: war, poverty and crime. Need I go on? Yet when we look at our own upbringing and our education, how can we be sure that all the things that we have been told, are in reality the truth?

Unfortunately, most people in the world decide to try to hide and escape from the world's problems rather than stand up and deal with the truth. Dealing with the truth is often the harder avenue to follow. The question is: Are you willing to stand up for the truth? Are you strong enough? Or, are you going to escape and hide like the rest?

I started my search for the truth a number of years ago. I wanted to find out the truth about the reality of our existence. Surely, to understand life correctly is the key to solving all the worldly problems that we are faced with today. I was born into a Christian family and this is where my journey began. I started to read the bible and to ask questions. I quickly became unsatisfied. The priest told me, "You just have to have faith." From reading the bible I found contradictions and things that were clearly wrong. Does God contradict himself? Does God lie? Of course not!

I moved on from Christianity, thinking the scriptures of the Jews and the Christians are corrupted so there is no way that I can find the truth from the false. I started finding out about Eastern Religions and Philosophies, particularly Buddhism. I spent a long time meditating in Buddhist temples and talking to the Buddhist monks. Actually, the meditating gave me a good clean feeling. The trouble was that it didn't answer any of my questions about the reality of existence. Instead it carefully avoided them in a way that makes it seem stupid to even talk about it.

I traveled to many parts of the world during my quest for the truth. I became very interested in tribal religions and the spiritualist way of thinking. I found that a lot of what these religions were saying had truth in them, but I could never accept the whole religion as the truth. This was the same as where I started with Christianity!

I began to think that there was truth in everything and it didn't really matter what you believed in or what you followed. Surely though this is a form of escaping. I mean, does it make sense: one truth for one person and another truth for someone else? There can only be one truth!

I felt confused, I fell to the floor and prayed, "Oh, please God, I am so confused, please guide me to the truth." This is when I discovered Islam.

Of course I always knew something about Islam, but only what we naively hear in the West. I was surprised though by what I found. The more that I read the Quran and asked questions about what Islam taught, the more truths I received. The striking difference between Islam and every other religion is that Islam is the only religion that makes a strict distinction between the creator and the creation. In Islam, we worship the creator. Simple. You will find however, that in every other religion there is some form of worship involving creation. For example, worshipping men as incarnations of God or stones, sounds familiar. Surely though, if you are going to worship anything, you should worship the one that created all. The one that gave you your life and the one who will take it away again. In fact, in Islam, the only sin that God will not forgive is the worship of creation.

However, the truth of Islam can be found in the Quran. The Quran is like a text book guide to life. In it you will find answers to all questions. For me, everything I had learnt about all the different religions, everything that I knew to be true, fitted together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. I had all the pieces all along but I just did not know how to fix them together.

I would therefore like to ask you to consider Islam now. The true Islam as described in the Quran. Not the Islam that we get taught about in the West. You may at least be able to cut down your journey in search of the truth about life. I pray for your success, regardless. (Please,for more of such wonderful stories from christian converts,go to goggle. And it may inteerest u to google MIRACLES OF ISLAM thank you. I love you, I don't hate you bcoz u are a christian. I love you bcoz you are willing to search for the reality.

You speak of google? The same google you condemned a while ago?

You said islam doesn't worship creation but creator right? What do you do when you face the direction of the sun rise in the East and you bow down when you pray?

What do you do by paying homage to that stone when you go to Mecca?

Is the stone or the sun a creation or the creator?

Your islam is different but it's definitely not the islam thought, practiced and lived by mohamed. Compare the actions and way of life of these terrorists with that of mohamed, there are striking similarities in every aspect. They draw their inspirations from the hadith which is the way of life of mohamed and they support and back it perfectly with the koran.

Something tells me you are from the western or southern or the northcentral part of Nigeria. A point of advice please, don't go to the North or any middle east country with this your kind of islam because they won't laugh with you. Maybe that is the reason they never allow western and southern muslim to lead prayers in the North.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.