Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] (61271 Views)

Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by 989900: 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
Ben's always been about reducing fuel consumption . . . he was rooting for the 'Prius' during the Lagos town hall meeting in 2012.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by spoilerx: 3:38pm On May 04, 2015
somebody should ask Mr Ben how long it takes to charge his car ?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by deletrue: 3:40pm On May 04, 2015
Jaypea98:

Whats dis one saying
What is causing your confusion? According to the thread, the vehicle is using solar energy ie sunshine. As a joke, I then responded by saying I will be heading for a rain doctor. What is so confusion there? Why are you so elementary. If you think you are substandard or below the required level of being a member in this forum and cannot go with the tide, you better look for your mates where you can comfortably fit in, ok?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Burger01(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2015
Tolexander:

dem don start again o with solar this time. before we know, sunlight go dey scarce due to subsidy removal like petrol.
cheesy
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by gajerian(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2015
Tolexander:

dem don start again o with solar this time. before we know, sunlight go dey scarce due to subsidy removal like petrol.

Ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by alabiyemmy(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2015
joseph1832:
On your way to work if truly one acquire this car, the car will get stuck in Lagos traffic, especially in 3 mainland bridge. Oworonshoki is the exact place!.

Sunlight no dey those places?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by qtx(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2015
Ashleyma77:
Senator-elect and Chairman of Silverbird Group, Ben Murray-Bruce, at the Silverbird Man of the Year Awards at Eko Hotel last night showed off his latest automobile acquisition, an electric Kia car. He said to drive the car, you don't need fuel, just sunlight. The car can also travel for 8 hours once fully charged and can be charged with solar power.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/pics-ben-murray-bruce-introduces-his.html
Congrats and Good luck bros, buh hey hope u know you are in for some test-running ? Bc this stuff hasnt been fully tested yet o. All these koreans. grin

www.digidats.com
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by MiracleUzoma: 3:55pm On May 04, 2015
I think Nigerians are mongering for change while our newly elected senator bought himself electric car, I think we can also call him an agent of change, nonsense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Jaypea98: 3:58pm On May 04, 2015
deletrue:
What is causing your confusion? According to the thread, the vehicle is using solar energy ie sunshine. As a joke, I then responded by saying I will be heading for a rain doctor. What is so confusion there? Why are you so elementary. If you think you are substandard or below the required level of being a member in this forum and cannot go with the tide, you better look for your mates where you can comfortably fit in, ok?
You are crying again and by the way go through that piece lof trash you just put up.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by PromiseJonah(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=dridowu post=33408688][/quote]

you think you can change Nigeria even with the help of your village witches..... You can only
'Transform'
Nigeria positively
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by bablononi(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2015
If everybody is using solar.nobody will waste time on the road.especially when rain wan fall and ur car dey 10% grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by deletrue: 4:03pm On May 04, 2015
Jaypea98:

You are crying again and by the way go through that piece lof trash you just put up.
What is lof trash? Damn to low to attract my further response. Final stop.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by klax(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2015
In Nigeria Ok oooooo
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by KAYNINI(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2015
sammyj:
I hate TAN.However, how will this car affect the lives of the common man that has no power that PDP promised to revive since 1800 BC century !!!

YOU ARE SO BLIND IN YOUR HATE
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by temiyato(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2015
http://cleantechnica.com/car-answers/
Dis will answer some of ur questions abut d car
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by ewizard1: 4:13pm On May 04, 2015
Before i clicked the link... i was thinking i would see the Tesla Electric Car.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by NovusHomo(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2015
UnknownT:
The way Bruce dey go, na frustration go kill am for Senate House when he see say majority of his colleagues dey after their stomach and not for the people them dey represent

Him nor dey for him own stomach? A beg leave matter...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by NovusHomo(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2015
Flexing with Kia Soul wey don dey market for about five years now. You go think na him make the car. Nigerians sef.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by hegelian: 4:22pm On May 04, 2015
sammyj:
I hate TAN.However, how will this car affect the lives of the common man that has no power that PDP promised to revive since 1800 BC century !!!

bros how market na upon your comment u still never get any like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i sorry for u bro grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by otokx(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2015
The sunshine in Port Harcourt today is intense. For a country like Nigeria though a combination of both sunshine and petrol should be ideal. We should look at solar panels as the way to go for residential houses.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Jaypea98: 4:27pm On May 04, 2015
deletrue:
What is lof trash? Damn to low to attract my further response. Final stop.
Okayo that's your opinion and the opinion of a clown don't count as far as am concerned.
Bye
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by strongerthaneva(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I hate "change"
I hate transformation with passion.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Okijajuju1(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2015
Ashleyma77:
Senator-elect and Chairman of Silverbird Group, Ben Murray-Bruce, at the Silverbird Man of the Year Awards at Eko Hotel last night showed off his latest automobile acquisition, an electric Kia car. He said to drive the car, you don't need fuel, just sunlight. The car can also travel for 8 hours once fully charged and can be charged with solar power.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/pics-ben-murray-bruce-introduces-his.html

I hope it came with generator to charge it because even my Inverter see died from lack of fuel to on Generator..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by uche77zero(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2015
A client is seeking for a property to acquire or lease along the rumuomasi elakahia road. If you have details email me on uche@jeginconsult.com . Thank you
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by joseph1832(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2015
barcanista:
All these 4 me? angry angry angry angry
Shey u surprise?.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by InvertedHammer: 4:49pm On May 04, 2015
/
No fuel...No light.

The owner will need to change the cells about every 4yrs. Cost $2500 minimum. It is good for Abuja since most trips will be less than 10miles. If he ventures out of Abuja, hits a pothole and something goes wrong...once a roadside mechanic opens the hood and "takes a look", the car is dead.
\
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by sammyj: 4:55pm On May 04, 2015
............................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hegelian:

bros how market na upon your comment u still never get any like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i sorry for u bro grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by m1500: 4:57pm On May 04, 2015
Nature129:
Ben Bruce gave an electrifying speech last night. He challenged Mr Innocent Chukwuma, the MD of Innoson motors to make cars that would be solar-powered.

He challenged all politicians to stop flying private jets...at some point, I almost cried. I just couldn't help but ask myself, "How come Nigerian politicians don't think the way Mr Bruce thinks?"

I nearly stoop up to clap for him from my sitting room, but because my cousin would probably thinking I was going insane, I didn't. I was sooooo impressed with his speech and happy all night long.

In short, I doff my caf for Mr Bruce. I saw the passion for a better Nigeria burning in him last night.

Well, he's been given the opportunity; I earnestly wish he doesn't disappoint his numerous admirers.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Azo(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2015
I wonder how u will survive in a hold up on your way back home after 5hr traffic to work in the morning!!

#Naijatraffic
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by kodded(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2015
Nature129:
Ben Bruce gave an electrifying speech last night. He challenged Mr Innocent Chukwuma, the MD of Innoson motors to make cars that would be solar-powered.

He challenged all politicians to stop flying private jets...at some point, I almost cried. I just couldn't help but ask myself, "How come Nigerian politicians don't think the way Mr Bruce thinks?"

I nearly stoop up to clap for him from my sitting room, but because my cousin would probably thinking I was going insane, I didn't. I was sooooo impressed with his speech and happy all night long.

In short, I doff my caf for Mr Bruce. I saw the passion for a better Nigeria burning in him last night.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Growingboi(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2015
I rode on such car in South Africa two weeks ago. it was designed by BMW n it was a free ride for all UNISA students. The car can be charged by either electricity in ur home or by battery. nothing like solar for this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Shares Old Naira Notes To Supporters (Video, Photos) / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) / CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.