Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] (61275 Views)

Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Obeenah(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2015
I'm quite happy such an innovation is being made public by a notable individual. Very sure a lot if ppl would have contested the veracity of this claim even though solar or electric power cars have been in existence since the days of I-Robot the movie. I hope this would make ppl realise there is a far better alternative to fossil fuel.

If you are interested in owning a solar system for your home which guarantees 24hrs Electricity. U can call or whatsapp me on my phone line: 08035125915. cheers
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Obeenah(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2015
emilyone:
How much is the car

Should be a lil more than the regular car but the advantage comes in the area of saving u money on fuel. Unlike conventional cars which u might spend about 5 to 10k a week running depending on ur mobility which runs to over 300k at the end of the year. With the solar and/or electric car u don't spend on fuel at all.

I work with a renewable energy firm which is precisely into solar systems fir homes and businesses. It is really the future. Even Richard Branson is going into solar and wind energy too.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by myola777(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2015
Nature129:
Ben Bruce gave an electrifying speech last night. He challenged Mr Innocent Chukwuma, the MD of Innoson motors to make cars that would be solar-powered.

He challenged all politicians to stop flying private jets...at some point, I almost cried. I just couldn't help but ask myself, "How come Nigerian politicians don't think the way Mr Bruce thinks?"

I nearly stoop up to clap for him from my sitting room, but because my cousin would probably thinking I was going insane, I didn't. I was sooooo impressed with his speech and happy all night long.

In short, I doff my caf for Mr Bruce. I saw the passion for a better Nigeria burning in him last night.
Let him keep challenging them, but i am surprised he didn't challenge jonathan well enough to the extent that his party fail on his head. he keeps giving awards to the dubious, callous, and corrupt politician. don't be carried away with his deceitful mouth
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by kodded(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2015
hegelian:

bros how market na upon your comment u still never get any like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i sorry for u bro grin
shocked shocked shocked oboi you don force the guy to go beg person to like him post grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by kodded(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2015
[s]
myola777:
Let him keep challenging them, but i am surprised he didn't challenge jonathan well enough to the extent that his party fail on his head. he keeps giving awards to the dubious, callous, and corrupt politician. don't be carried away with his deceitful mouth
[/s] angry angry angry angry angry

you reason from your anus.......why would he tell the outgoing president to make solar panel and solar car to be one of his priorities in his administration when he is going out few weeks from now......beside do you know how much money that car will save ?......do you know how many people will be employed directly and indirectly...do you know it will sack a lot of qwak (fake) who didn't go to school to be a mechanic......

........Well I don't need to explain more to you cause you are blind in hatred that you cannt see good thing out of some body...... Change your life style bro so that you may live long .....

.....Smh undecided
person pikin undecided
#spit angry
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
Tolexander:

dem don start again o with solar this time. before we know, sunlight go dey scarce due to subsidy removal like petrol.

My fear is they will say the ozone layer needs to be removed so that the power of the sun may increase,

or they will try to move earth closer to the sun so that the intensity may increase,

or they will start mining the sun to provide us with liquid condensed sun.

They are ready to make the sun expensive for us to consume.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by FridayJar(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2015
mtcheeeeeeu
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by tpiadotcom: 5:52pm On May 04, 2015
where are the charging stations?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by myola777(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] angry angry angry angry angry

you reason from your anus.......why would he tell the outgoing president to make solar panel and solar car to be one of his priorities in his administration when he is going out few weeks from now......beside do you know how much money that car will save ?......do you know how many people will be employed directly and indirectly...do you know it will sack a lot of qwak (fake) who didn't go to school to be a mechanic......

........Well I don't need to explain more to you cause you are blind in hatred that you cannt see good thing out of some body...... Change your life style bro so that you may live long .....

.....Smh undecided
person pikin undecided
#spit angry
your brain is working anti-clockwise, don't quote me wrong, did i tell u he should advise president to make solar panel and solar car to be one of his priority? his campaign is based on betterment of Nigeria. my argument is that his party is a failure and he is one of them he should shut up and stop making deceitful mouth for us
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by wordcat(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2015
UnknownT:
The way Bruce dey go, na frustration go kill am for Senate House when he see say majority of his colleagues dey after their stomach and not for the people them dey represent

Then he need to make the masses his friends and make sure he keeps clean slate in any committee he heads.

One or two of them is enough to start the needed revolution in NASS.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by kodded(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2015
[s]
myola777:
your brain is working anti-clockwise, don't quote me wrong, did i tell u he should advise president to make solar panel and solar car to be one of his priority? his campaign is based on betterment of Nigeria. my argument is that his party is a failure and he is one of them he should shut up and stop making deceitful mouth for us
[/s] smelling mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by timunstopable: 6:30pm On May 04, 2015
UnknownT:
The way Bruce dey go, na frustration go kill am for Senate House when he see say majority of his colleagues dey after their stomach and not for the people them dey represent

Dont be fooled This Electric Car is also for Ben Murray Bruce Stomach

He is just fronting with Kia Motors.He has vested interest in the project

He has forwarded this project for more than a year now bt no positive response from FG

Do pple know h much these cars will cost. Even in developed ones a lot of people cant afford it

Now he says it will be subsidised.So u remove subsidy from fuel and replace it with another subsidisy..Even if subsibiized it will be few in the uppee middle class that will be able to afford the payment (even if it is payed in instalments)

And by d way it wont erase use of fuel .It will take years to give each nigerian one (that is if it is possible).it will take trillions of dollars for those years as well

so doesn't even solve the problem of petrol scarcity, fuel subsisdy.

What this will do will create parrallel subsidy scheme and still encourage corruption and filled the banks account of Kia and Ben Murray Bruce

And only few nigerians will benefit

We need to prioritize our national needs

1.Power
2.Unemployment
3.Health
4.Housing

Not this sugar coated proposal that will benefit a few and money thirsty politicians
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by UnknownT: 6:37pm On May 04, 2015
timunstopable:

Dont be fooled This Electric is also for Ben Murray Bruce Stomach

He is just fronting with Kia Motors.He has vested interest in the project

He has forwarded this project for more than a year now bt no positive response from FG

Do pple know h much these cars will cost. Even in developed ones a lot of people cant afford it

Now he says it will be subsidised.So u remove subsidy from fuel and replace it with another subsidisy..Even if subsibiized it will be few in the uppee middle class that will be able to afford the payment (even if it is payed in instalments)

And by d way it wont erase use of fuel .It will take years to give each nigerian one (that is if it is possible).it will take trillions of dollars for those years as well

so doesn't even solve the problem of petrol scarcity, fuel subsisdy.

What this will do will create parrallel subsidy scheme and still encourage corruption and filled the banks account of Kia and Ben Murray Bruce

And only few nigerians will benefit

We need to prioritize our national needs

1.Power
2.Unemployment
3.Health
4.Housing

Not this sugar coated proposal that will benefit a few and money thirsty politicians
I am not talking about the electric car sef. I have followed his campaigns before PDP senatorial primaries till now. I watched the man of the year award, I heard his speech too, still the same campaign promises, the green thing, cutting down legislative budgets, reducing budget. The one I am interested that made me say the post you quoted is reducing budget. He may have that in mind but goes to the house and his colleagues refused to take a pay cut, is that not 'frustrating' the bill? So I know what I am talking about please
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Lilimax(f): 6:37pm On May 04, 2015
ITbomb:

Fine girl
I get like 5 of these for my garage
If you say yes, I give you one of them
If you say no, I give you two
I say a capital NO! smiley
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by timunstopable: 6:41pm On May 04, 2015
Okay we ll be watching him and hold him accountable

Bt from his past records in Nta where he milked them dry.His talk is really cheap.Same way he was a good orator in Nta bt milked it dry bought outdated equipment

Bt I will give him benefit of doubt.It is a matter of time

We ll test his words and match it with actions

UnknownT:
I am not talking about the electric car sef. I have followed his campaigns before PDP senatorial primaries till now. I watched the man of the year award, I heard his speech too, still the same campaign promises, the green thing, cutting down legislative budgets, reducing budget. The one I am interested that made me say the post you quoted is reducing budget. He may have that in mind but goes to the house and his colleagues refused to take a pay cut, is that not 'frustrating' the bill? So I know what I am talking about please
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by africanusvu(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2015
This free sun we ar geting from nature seizes to be free when nigeria politician began to use it to drive theor SUVs,soon,we may have Solar subsidy
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by ITbomb(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2015
Lilimax:
I say a capital NO! smiley
Oya come collect am nah
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by temiyato(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2015
ewizard1:
Before i clicked the link... i was thinking i would see the Tesla Electric Car.
Its dere,I saw two types, if am nt making mistakes
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by ewizard1: 7:09pm On May 04, 2015
temiyato:
Its only one car in the picture! Tesla is not yet available for Nigeria.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by ewizard1: 7:09pm On May 04, 2015
temiyato:
Its only one car in the picture! Tesla is not yet available for Nigeria.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by nazrul93(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by SolarWizard: 7:26pm On May 04, 2015
We supply EV Systems for your electric cars

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Jesusloveyou: 7:31pm On May 04, 2015
sammyj:
I hate TAN.However, how will this car affect the lives of the common man that has no power that PDP promised to revive since 1800 BC century !!!
i hate this saTANiod backward mindset,where few wil be enmass wealth and be buying jets while majority cannot even feed a day,may God help us. A progressive country is where everybody are happy,whereby crime and corruption wil reduce to minimal level.God bless nigeria as we begin to have progressive mindset.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by zains: 7:39pm On May 04, 2015
Ben M. Bruce is one of the best marketers I have seen. He used that platform that he created to sell the car. Kia would have either sponsored the show and gave him the car for free or kia paid through their nose to have him talk about it like that. He is simply doing business.

As for him challenging politicians, he may be making points but he needs to calm the hell down! Talking too much as he is doing robs a man of credibility. He is getting too loud.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by coolestca(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2015
tylesh:
I have two of it in my garage.U can come and take one undecided
angry how did you acquire it smiley fine girl
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by osholuamhe: 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
How much is that?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by chigoizie7(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2015
Roughly N3.4 million for that small car? I go use am go buy innoson,buy small cart put for the car tail, then I go buy 1000gallons of petrol de drive am up nd down.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by slimfit1(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2015
oil in trouble
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by OboloMAN: 8:01pm On May 04, 2015
This is the kind of Transformation IVM (innoson motors should do ) Produced made in Nigeria solar powered Electric Cars.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by Jesusloveyou: 8:10pm On May 04, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] angry angry angry angry angry

.....Smh undecided
person pikin undecided
#spit angry
where he go all this years,he was havin 6yr to advice gej,when gej were using 11 fleet for show-up, na only gej waka come

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] by henrysam(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2015
sammyj:
I hate TAN.However, how will this car affect the lives of the common man that has no power that PDP promised to revive since 1800 BC century !!!
APC will revive it and you will start using it in 2090 BC. If you are unfortunate to be alive your grandchildren will give you the gist when they visit you where you will be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Shares Old Naira Notes To Supporters (Video, Photos) / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) / CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.